OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt did write that "A BEAUTIFUL CHILD" book about her it would be best for him to check all of this out.IF they do know who she is we need to knw as well.

So Her case is closed ?? IF that is true then all records should be able to be obtained though the freedom of information act. The reports, case file everything right?

Matt did write that "A BEAUTIFUL CHILD" book about her it would be best for him to check all of this out.IF they do know who she is we need to knw as well.

I have been asking MB to check on this for some time now, as well as numerous people on the ABC Facebook page he set up. He's not responding.

Hence the massive confusion, because I can't seem to get a straight answer out of anyone.

I have been asking MB to check on this for some time now, as well as numerous people on the ABC Facebook page he set up. He's not responding.

Hence the massive confusion, because I can't seem to get a straight answer out of anyone.

The statement that LE Oklahoma made to me (We don't know who Sharon Marshall is ) is because they refer to her as Tonya Hughes.When asked questions about Tonya Hughes the LE repeated the statement about their searching for Micheal Hughes.

Semitics ? maybe play apart ,their reluctance to say anything about AKA:Tonya Hughes I would say means that an open investigation no comments would lead a person to think that this was true and tip their hat......

silence on the other hand does the same.None the Less giving information to the public
is not going to happen even if they honestly do know who AKA:Sharon Marshall/Tonya Hughes is....

another clue here is "Floyd" what is up with him the last we hear of "Floyd" is that a judge in Florida

that heard arguments of where "Floyd" was able to defend himself or if he should be treated with medications.....a sticky as the legal goes, How could they medicate "Floyd" and then proceed with a another trail ....

that was last year 2009 I contacted the news paper reporter that ran that story and asked what the decision was and was the reporter going to run another story saying what decision did the Florida judge make.The reporter response "Are you a reporter ? "

The web site for Florida inmates has not changed only the photo ....an older photo was added and resent photo taken down.....

LE takes a new photo every year and adds information concerning the status if inmates ?????

Thus the mystery continues with MB silence the LE silence the NCMEC reluctance to run another DNA.. Is Matt silent because ............................................

.means only rumors ,speculation and drawing ones on conclusions...".We the People"!

Death records and Autopsy report say "Tonya Hughes"no admendmet to the death records as of August 2010.....

The statement that LE Oklahoma made to me (We don't know who Sharon Marshall is ) is because they refer to her as Tonya Hughes.When asked questions about Tonya Hughes the LE repeated the statement about their searching for Micheal Hughes.

Semitics ? maybe play apart ,their reluctance to say anything about AKA:Tonya Hughes I would say means that an open investigation no comments would lead a person to think that this was true and tip their hat......

silence on the other hand does the same.None the Less giving information to the public
is not going to happen even if they honestly do know who AKA:Sharon Marshall/Tonya Hughes is....

another clue here is "Floyd" what is up with him the last we hear of "Floyd" is that a judge in Florida

that heard arguments of where "Floyd" was able to defend himself or if he should be treated with medications.....a sticky as the legal goes, How could they medicate "Floyd" and then proceed with a another trail ....

that was last year 2009 I contacted the news paper reporter that ran that story and asked what the decision was and was the reporter going to run another story saying what decision did the Florida judge make.The reporter response "Are you a reporter ? "

The web site for Florida inmates has not changed only the photo ....an older photo was added and resent photo taken down.....

LE takes a new photo every year and adds information concerning the status if inmates ?????

Thus the mystery continues with MB silence the LE silence the NCMEC reluctance to run another DNA.. Is Matt silent because ............................................

.means only rumors ,speculation and drawing ones on conclusions...".We the People"!

Death records and Autopsy report say "Tonya Hughes"no admendmet to the death records as of August 2010.....

Indeed, when trying to find out the truth and are met with silence or "party line" answers, one is left with nothing BUT speculation to go on.

Also from the ABC FB site:

"We looked at this a few years ago but hit a dead end. Now that we found a living relative we have something to work with."

Does that correlate to having already tested Jerri's mother, as they say?

Can someone?
Anyone?
Who has a P.O. Box NUMBER
please try and send FDF a card even maybe $$$
to give us her true name?

Someone start writing to him and then try to get him to tell us before he dies and it is too late!
Surely someone who knew him knows who she is also?

I mean did he has friends?
Has a reward ever been offered for her tur identity?
$$$$
may be only way at this point of the investigation?

Does he have any INMATES there?????
maybe contact[ one of them ]and pay$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ them for info $ they can get out of him?
$$$$$$
:twocents:

websurfer, people have written Floyd over the years. Sadly, I think he enjoys the attention this case gets and will never reveal Sharons true identity.

What I wonder about is that genealogy DNA which is becoming more and more popular for genealogists. If MB or even NCMEC could get SHarons dna into one of those genealogy databases if a family member of hers was in the database a surname could be obtained. A great deal of research would then need to be done to do a family tree and try and trace Sharons mother.... and I am not sure these databases work for mitochondrial dna now. They work with paternal dna. I don't understand it all that well, but there is a lady Colleen Fitzpatrick who knows this stuff well. Her site is http://www.identifinders.com/histories.html She has some interesting case histories and is a pretty interesting and brilliant lady. She appears the type who would probably really like the challenge of Sharons case.

I wonder if someone in contact with Matt B could get him interested in contacting Colleen and seeing if it might be worth pursuing this genealogical dna avenue to help solve the mystery of Sharons identity.

At this point...I don't think anyone knows what's going on.

Except for Franklin Floyd, of course. and he ain't talking (except to make appeals in an attempt to save his worthless hide).

Here's something worth considering/looking into:

"This program was called MK-ULTRA and involved confiscating super bright children and naturally occurring high order multiples---especially identicals---from their natural parents and putting the children with persons who would allow abuse and experimentation. The program is still ongoing and now uses and manipulates the Child Protection system to facilitate these activities."

It makes me sick, how in interviews this wierdo sounds just like Phillip Garrido or other pedophiles, stating that they 'saved' the child, gave the child a 'better life', yada, yada, yada. Sick, sick, sick!!

Yes, it was NCMEC that told me this information. I lived with my mother at this time because she was very ill. I can't imagine where they got the DNA from.

This is disturbing i and of itself, and:

If you were living with your mom at the time they supposedly collected DNA, it is hard to believe that you would not know, unless for some reason she was trying to protect you or other family members. I can imagine your frustration with this whole process. I am sure there are people who will help out with the cost of testing besides me. If you can get the DNA profile done, and provide them with the results, will they do the comparison? No skin off NCMEC's back to do that! Or even better, can you get them to provide you a copy of the previous results against what they say is your mother's profile? After all, you are your own mother's blood relative, unless there are some privacy restrictions that somehow prevent it. I would not think that just doing a loci comparison of the DNA would violate that, however.

Makes this an excellent suggestion!

JW (the relative who is supposedly being tested) has stated on the ABC Facebook page that NCMEC told her they won't test her, and they say they already tested her mother, which she says is untrue, as she was living with her mother at this time and knew all that was going on.

It "appears" that DNA testing is underway only according to MB, but NOT according to the relative who's meant to be testsed. That's why I'm extremely confused with the whole thing. NCMEC have also stated that they already know who Sharon is. I've written to them asking for clarification but with no response.

They know who Sharon is in relation to Tania, correct? Not as a positive id?

So Her case is closed ?? IF that is true then all records should be able to be obtained though the freedom of information act. The reports, case file everything right?

Absolutely brilliant idea! If it is truly closed.

Here's something worth considering/looking into:

"This program was called MK-ULTRA and involved confiscating super bright children and naturally occurring high order multiples---especially identicals---from their natural parents and putting the children with persons who would allow abuse and experimentation. The program is still ongoing and now uses and manipulates the Child Protection system to facilitate these activities."

Can you provide some links to information on this please? Kind of reminds me of Children of the Corn. Wasn't that the movie with all the blond robot children? Thanks!!

Bye the way, I wrote to Colleen, lets see if she writes back!

Supposedly there is a group called The Finders that deals with ultra-bright children...there are some weird news stories about them from the late 80s, stories about a bunch of children being found in a van being transported to a school for intelligent children. The stories are there, but the surrounding information is very conspiratorial. You can google The Finders, and you'll find a lot of stuff out there, but you kind of have to dig through conspiracy theories to try to figure out exactly who/what they are/were. Not sure that's even possible!

I hope Colleen writes back. She is a brilliant woman and might enjoy the dna challenge of finding Sharons parent(s).

As for the DNA issues with Jerri Wyatt and NCMEC she should be able to get who was tested and when along with which agency took and submitted the samples. She should be able to get that info with the assistance of Matt B and his contacts with NCMEC.

jmo

Ok, read Matts book. Was 'Sharons' first child a son or a daughter? Why have they not run her childrens DNA against the DNA that is supposedly 'Sharons'? Wouldn't it be horrid if all this time it wasn't truly hers?

I find it hard to believe that no one ever questioned Floyds behavior enough to rescue 'Sharon'. Thankfully, I feel like people for the most part are getting more vocal/involved when it comes to child abuse.

Ok, read Matts book. Was 'Sharons' first child a son or a daughter? Why have they not run her childrens DNA against the DNA that is supposedly 'Sharons'? Wouldn't it be horrid if all this time it wasn't truly hers?

I find it hard to believe that no one ever questioned Floyds behavior enough to rescue 'Sharon'. Thankfully, I feel like people for the most part are getting more vocal/involved when it comes to child abuse.

In one of the earlier threads it was stated that one of Sharon's daughters that was given up for adoption did in fact have her DNA ran against the DNA that is on record as being Sharon's and it was a match. I just don't remember what thread it was in, so maybe someone who is better at searching can link the post where it talks about it.

Mel ~

Thank you Mel, I really appreciate it!! I felt the book made it sound as if there was a lot of questions concerning the DNA they had been using. I'm happy to hear that is not the case!

This is just bizarre. Matt posted this on Facebook:

Trying to sort out what's up with the National Center. Police in Oklahoma still believe for some reason that Floyd was Sharon's real father, and that has negated some testing.

This is just bizarre. Matt posted this on Facebook:

Trying to sort out what's up with the National Center. Police in Oklahoma still believe for some reason that Floyd was Sharon's real father, and that has negated some testing.

This whole case can't get any more bizarre :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member