OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe they are waiting on more info and he cant release to much as to jeporadize things

Thinking about Sharon this morning.
I can't help but question if the year of birth estimate was correct...
The reason why is because she was said to be extremely smart as a child in classes. What if she was much, much older than we thought?
I know for a fact that people look at me in public and think I'm anywhere from 11 to 13, but I'm actually 18. Some people (like me) retain youthful looks for a long time and could pass as much younger with no problems.

In my own research, I went as far back as 1959-Putting Sharon in her early teens at the time she came under Floyd's control. Even I didn't seriously think she could've been over ten years of age in her earliest known photo, but as no other leads panned out---I just kept digging farther and farther back.

In all our many posts, literally dozens of missing girls have been mentioned...For probably the first time since the articles were originally published decades ago. If nothing else, I'd like to think that someone idly surfing the 'net might say to themselves, hey, whatever happened to... Then upon searching, they come upon an update that one of us has posted and realize the person they knew hasn't been entirely forgotten. Maybe knowing that even strangers have given their friends or loved ones a thought is some small comfort. I like to think so.

I have been reading about this case recently and I have just recieved my copy of the book 'A Beautiful Child', but haven't read much of it yet.

I have been pondering the possibility that Floyd could have 'acquired' Sharon from another peodophile. I am sure that Floyd would have known other peodophiles, who may well have kidnapped children for their own depraved 'needs'. It doesn't seem beyond the realms of possibility for these children to be passed between these men.

Has anyone been looking at much younger missing children, including missing infant girls whose dates of birth match the estimated dates of birth for Sharon?

What about missing pregnant women who went missing at about the right time?

One of the things that make Sharon's case so difficult to research is the time frame involved. The mid- to late-60s were a time of some of the greatest social upheaval this country has known. It was a time of extremes--- In some parts of the country, unmarried girls who were pregnant were still being 'shipped off' by their parents to orphanages to have their babies, after which they were not to be spoken of again. Elsewhere, the hippie movement, free love, and easily obtained drugs created a culture in which girls would have babies that were, in effect, raised by the community (or commune, to use a more appropriate term). So many young people were running away or joining basically 'nomadic' groups that many local LE didn't even make notes any more.

Sharon's case is unique in that, as opposed to most cases, pretty much any theory or scenario is possible. One idea of where she came from is pretty much as likely as the next. All have possibilities, yet none are proveable beyond a reasonable doubt at this point.

I encourage anyone with information on a girl missing from the late 60s, or a pregnant woman missing from the time frame, to post what they know. Even if it's something that's already been posted, fresh eyes are always welcome to provide a different view or insight.

I feel that Sharon could have come from anywhere in the world, especially if she was kidnapped by a peodophile ring.

I think any missing child from anywhere in the world who fits Sharon's description must be considered a possible match.

This would also be (yet another) explanation as to why she has not yet been identified.

Anna Waters, Cynthia Sumpter, Janice Pockett, and Christina Carter have all been ruled out.
That's the first time I've seen Valeria Villaflor, but IMHO, I doubt she left Argentina when she went missing.

After all these years, its hard for me to say I doubt anything. If someone were to say that Sharon was left behind when her Venusian spacecraft crashed here, I'd seriously consider calling NASA for a DNA sample. Or whatever it is they have on Venus.

The international possibility is as viable as any theory, considering such things as human trafficking, illegal (or at the best, questionable) adoptions...

My own scenario still stands in my mind, that she was sold to FLoyd (or an acquaintance thereof) and has never been reported missing. Of course that theory is as easy to substantiate as the Venusian theory.

an update was posted on fb to the effect that they are still waiting on news i hope this news is the news we are looking for and we can finally place a name to sharon. if true then floyd would not have the last word

After all these years, its hard for me to say I doubt anything. If someone were to say that Sharon was left behind when her Venusian spacecraft crashed here, I'd seriously consider calling NASA for a DNA sample. Or whatever it is they have on Venus.

The international possibility is as viable as any theory, considering such things as human trafficking, illegal (or at the best, questionable) adoptions...

My own scenario still stands in my mind, that she was sold to FLoyd (or an acquaintance thereof) and has never been reported missing. Of course that theory is as easy to substantiate as the Venusian theory.

I think that is very much the crux of the problem. The reason why this one has not been solved is because it has not been possible to eliminate any of the possible scenarios, as one would normally keep doing until you narrow it down....

It it of course very possible (depending on how he 'acquired' Sharon) that even Floyd himself does not know Sharon's original identity.

VNA?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ETA: I should really read before posting. I see there is a FB page for A Beautiful Child.

I just received and started reading A Beautiful Child and was wondering if there was a fb page. I couldn't find it, but now I have. Thanks!

When I read that one of Floyd and Sharon's stories about her mom was that she died in a car accident, I wondered if it was a hit and run like Sharon's. I wonder if Floyd could have killed her mom the same way he killed Sharon? (or the way many believe he killed Sharon)

Has Cheryl Hanson been ruled out for Sharon Marshall?

Is there a Namus page for her with a rule out list?

TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back