OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did you mean "Maternal" Gramps?

I thought it was the father of his Ex who threatened Tony Day? Wouldn't that then be the baby's maternal grandfather?

IF so, I have his date of birth but not his place of birth......that too would be helpful.

Leomoon

Yes it is maternal grandpa, I found his DOB, but I dont know how I could search for place of birth. I know family is from the Atoka area and Arkansas.
The ex's father now lives in the Choctaw area and owns a house moving company, which is about 10 miles from Harrah.
But, the ex , bf, and her family is who I originally suspected...NOW with all the info I obtained from Tonys family, friends, and BD, I am not so sure that is the case. I have a gut feeling that Tony is alive and the only people that know at this point is the OSBI and Tonys family (besides BD, who got the info from a PI and cop friend). According to BD, the OSBI said Tony is alive but said they would not give her any more info...Now how much of that is true, I dont know BUT, per Tonys family they said that they had been advised not to talk about this case, not to mention them wanting to move...that is where I draw my conclusion from and I feel like there is more to the story.

**(If I am right about Tony still being alive, I will have a great sense of shame for pointing the finger at an innocent family.)**

I can't even begin to imagine that this is actually the case, although why in the world would the police suggest this then?....Did he work for undercover agents, who knows... ...As for this case and the missing man, I think if his family is either scared or otherwise, intimidated into not wanting to speak of it, and following the instructions given to them , then who are we to do otherwise? There can be reasons which we can't even fathom, that is true too!

Case closed, over & out - till further notice, sounds like to me.

Leomoon

You have asked for a family member for a long time, here I am. I have read this thread from day one hoping you guys might come up with something I have not thought of. I have not posted before today because I didn't want to influence your thoughts or ideas. I will try to continue to not influence your thoughts, but will answer any questions that I can. I will try to keep all my opinions to myself, and answer your questions as factual as possible. Please do not ask me to identify who I am or how to contact my family members.
I do thank all of you for your time in helping us to try and figure out what has happen to Tony and for all the prayers. This site has been comforting to me so many days since Tony went missing.

You have asked for a family member for a long time, here I am. I have read this thread from day one hoping you guys might come up with something I have not thought of. I have not posted before today because I didn't want to influence your thoughts or ideas. I will try to continue to not influence your thoughts, but will answer any questions that I can. I will try to keep all my opinions to myself, and answer your questions as factual as possible. Please do not ask me to identify who I am or how to contact my family members.
I do thank all of you for your time in helping us to try and figure out what has happen to Tony and for all the prayers. This site has been comforting to me so many days since Tony went missing.

:Welcome-12-june: Thank You. I am glad you are here.

This case is perplexing. I never thought he left on his own, yet it is being speculated that he has.

I hope he did, then that means he is alive.

I would like to clear up that his parents have been considering moving before Tony's disapperance. They are not of great health and the land is hard for them to keep up on.

He has a son that was in Iraq is that correct? And was sent home when he went missing?Is his son searching?

He has a son that was in Iraq is that correct? And was sent home when he went missing?Is his son searching?

Yes, he has a son from a previous marriage. His son was sent home asap after he went missing. He has had to return to active duty , so there is not much he can do back here.

I guess I will go back and read the thread from the beginning and take notes of everyone’s questions and try to answer them.

I guess I will go back and read the thread from the beginning and take notes of everyone’s questions and try to answer them.

First, Welcome Searching4U! So happy to see you here!

My question is:
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Tonys little girl? Also, has any new information been given by the OSBI?

Thank you Serching4U! ;)

No one has seen his little girl. We had hoped RCGJ would bring her to court with her in January, but she didn’t. Nothing new from OSBI.

No one has seen his little girl. We had hoped RCGJ would bring her to court with her in January, but she didn’t. Nothing new from OSBI.

Thanks.

How accurate is the information that was given to me from BD and Tonys family member?

Well, I guess that depends on which statement you are talking about. You have received lost of info from everyone for quite awhile. Could you be more specific please?

We have heard nothing, so there is nothing to talk about. But I do know that the family has been tired out by everyone asking questions over and over, and I myself have said not to talk to peeps about it for this reason. To try and talk about other things.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back