OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KeepTheFaith, what has your PI had to say?

Well, she has spent a good portion of her time investigating, but most of it was regarding the ex. I informed her of the info I recently received, and she was not too thrilled. She is no longer investigating this case because she feels like BD has lied from the beginning. I, myself am very confused.

Please forgive me if I come across frank, as I have no intentions of doing so and I mean well, but here is my next question:
You said that you were hoping that RJ would have brought the little girl to the hearing in January...is there someone representing Tony while he is missing? Isnt Tony the plaintiff on this case? I am sorry, excuse my ignorance, but I didnt know that a custody hearing could commence without the petitioner...I would think that they would postpone the hearing until he was found.

I appreciate all your answers, and I apologize for flooding you with all these questions. I know this must be really hard for you and your family, and I pray that this all will soon come to an end.

Oops! I didnt mean to post this twice! Not sure how to delete entire post! :eek:)

Well, she has spent a good portion of her time investigating, but most of it was regarding the ex. I informed her of the info I recently received, and she was not too thrilled. She is no longer investigating this case because she feels like BD has lied from the beginning. I, myself am very confused.

Please forgive me if I come across frank, as I have no intentions of doing so and I mean well, but here is my next question:
You said that you were hoping that RJ would have brought the little girl to the hearing in January...is there someone representing Tony while he is missing? Isnt Tony the plaintiff on this case? I am sorry, excuse my ignorance, but I didnt know that a custody hearing could commence without the petitioner...I would think that they would postpone the hearing until he was found.

I appreciate all your answers, and I apologize for flooding you with all these questions. I know this must be really hard for you and your family, and I pray that this all will soon come to an end.

No one has seen his little girl. We had hoped RCGJ would bring her to court with her in January, but she didn?t. Nothing new from OSBI.

Thank you. I was a little confused from this post. That makes more sense knowing that the January hearing was postponed.

So Is it not true that the ex grlf and daughter are missing too?

So Is it not true that the ex grlf and daughter are missing too?

IF this is indeed the case in a small town where they should know, (didn't someone say that she doesn't come out much?) of properties she owns???

What does that mean, "properties (plural) she owns?"

Wait..
When was the exact date that TD's little girl was actually SEEN?
When was the exact date the ex wife was actually SEEN?

My mind cant move forward w/o knowing those answers. They seem to be intertwined into this whole mess.

The hearing in January was postponed.

In your post to Forensic Astrology case briefing, you were asking about dates and times changing the charts...
One thing that could greatly change the charts is Tonys place and time of birth. FA has that he was born in Harrah...Is that correct? Do you know his time of birth?

Thanks!

Wait..

My mind cant move forward w/o knowing those answers. They seem to be intertwined into this whole mess.

I keep reading through the thread hoping something will catch my eye...Nothing. I keep replaying the conversations in my head between BD and myself, and all I have is doubt.

Now that we have a family member giving us information, I am more confused now than I was before. :banghead:

IF this is indeed the case in a small town where they should know, (didn't someone say that she doesn't come out much?) of properties she owns???

What does that mean, "properties (plural) she owns?"

The x-girlfriend has a couple of houses that I know of. One is in OKC, OK, which is not a small town.

Wait..

The last time the x-girlfriend was seen, was Jan. 5, 2010. As for Tony's baby, it was sometime last year. I don't really remember when, but it has been a very very long time.

I so hope she is ok, but we have no way of knowing.

A little good news, I just got a phone call, someone I know saw the x-gf and Tony's little girl today.

that is good, now we know those two are alive and well........
now we just need to find Tony.........

Searching4U,

Is it true that RJ's dad owns a house moving/demolition business in Choctaw (which is 10 mi from where Tony's truck was found)?

Did you get my previous post about Tonys time and place of birth? The Forensic Astrologers have that Tony was born in Harrah...Is this correct? Do you know his time of birth? This information could change the natal charts...

Good to hear that RJ and LD were seen in OKC... It boggles my mind that the OSBI has not interviewed her! I would think she would be considered a person of interest especially since they were battling custody!

Has the family considered holding any vigils? That would be a good way of getting Tonys case back in the eye of the media. I know I think about this case daily, but some may have forgotten... I think this needs to remain open and public until he is found!!!

Yes, RL's dad owns a house moving business in Choctaw, but I dont know how far it was from where Tony's truck was found.

Tony was born in Oklahoma City, OK (not Harrah) but I don't know the time, I will work on that.
I can give you the name of the hospital and address if that is needed for the chart.

Yes, RL's dad owns a house moving business in Choctaw, but I dont know how far it was from where Tony's truck was found.

Tony was born in Oklahoma City, OK (not Harrah) but I don't know the time, I will work on that.
I can give you the name of the hospital and address if that is needed for the chart.

I know there is two house moving companies on the main drag in Choctaw...I was in Choctaw last week and didnt see any with RJ's dads last name, but sometimes people dont use their names as businesses (ie Browns Construction). I wonder if OSBI has tried to interview RJ's dad since there is a history with him? I would consider him and the brother people of interest as well. I gave the Forensic Astrologers their DOB so they could make a chart on them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back