OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to admit that I have decided to "step back" from this story lately. Tony's disappearance has bothered me a lot from the beginning, but once the info came to light that BD wasn't possibly as sympathetic as once believed, questions regarding Tony's family possibly knowing of his whereabouts, etc. it all has seemed to have become so....convoluted???? I really don't know how to describe it I'm afraid.

I certainly haven't given up on him and do hope he is alright...am back to my original thoughts of foul play and cannot believe this man is the type to just walk away. I guess my head is spinning with so many, many questions. Never-ending questions....

I could use your help, please. I want to get Tony's face and name out there and get something going to find him. If you have any advise or web sites please let me know. I can't just sit back and wait anymore.

I could use your help, please. I want to get Tony's face and name out there and get something going to find him. If you have any advise or web sites please let me know. I can't just sit back and wait anymore.

You can hold a vigil for him...
Have you tried contacting the media lately?
Start a facebook site...
Post flyers in surrounding cities...
Contact local radio stations...
Place add in Okc, Shawnee, Countywide, and other newspapers...
Start a free website...
Go to vistaprint.com and make a car magnet (very low cost) and have friends and family members place on vehicles...
Local churches will circulate info...
Take flyers to localpolice stations, court houses, attorney offices, churches, grocery stores, Walmarts, car washes, etc (if you make posters I can help in my town)...

Start a facebook site...
Start a free website...
Go to vistaprint.com and make a car magnet (very low cost) and have friends and family members place on vehicles...
Take flyers to localpolice stations, court houses, attorney offices, churches, grocery stores, Walmarts, car washes, etc (if you make posters I can help in my town)...

Thank you, a couple of those like the radio station I had not thought of.

Start a facebook site...
Start a free website...

Put his missing person info on Craigslist... seems to happen here for missing teens a lot.
If he is not on Project Jason or Charley Project or Cue Center, might be good to have his missing info on the sites.
Media is a really good idea.
Type up on Word a press release that has all the relevant data.

I will fill in what I can for those days:

Sat Nov 28th - Washed work truck, watched football game and a movie

Sun Nov 29th - Had Thanksgiving with his in-laws at his, had family most of the day, watched tv

Mon Nov30th - Left for work at 5:30 am, got home around 5:20 pm, Tony met wife and step-son at hospital at 7:45 pm, child was admitted for appendicitis

Tues Dec 1st - Tony called in to work, child had surgery at 11:00 am, mid am took papers to his attoryney, got hair cut, and picked up games for child in hospital, returned to hopital around 6:30 pm

Wed Dec 2nd - Tony went home to get other children and them to school, come back home took a shower and went to eat breakfast before going into work at around 10:00 am, got home around 5:30 pm, asked wife to get breakfast stuff for Thur., watched tv

Thur Dec 3rd - Left for work at 5:30 am

This is the best I can put together right now for what I have from all of our family members and friends. Sorry I don't have more.

Was his step-son still in the hospital when he went missing?? Doesn't seem in character for a dad to 'take off' with a child being in the hospital or recently released.

Bumping for Tony!!!

Still no updates, nothing on Facebook, Craigslist, newspapers, radio, or anything else that I have searched.
Hopefully, the family will soon put his information out there so he is not forgotten.
Praying that something will be done soon, and he is found!!

I will fill in what I can for those days:

Sat Nov 28th - Washed work truck, watched football game and a movie

Sun Nov 29th - Had Thanksgiving with his in-laws at his, had family most of the day, watched tv

Mon Nov30th - Left for work at 5:30 am, got home around 5:20 pm, Tony met wife and step-son at hospital at 7:45 pm, child was admitted for appendicitis

Tues Dec 1st - Tony called in to work, child had surgery at 11:00 am, mid am took papers to his attoryney, got hair cut, and picked up games for child in hospital, returned to hopital around 6:30 pm

Wed Dec 2nd - Tony went home to get other children and them to school, come back home took a shower and went to eat breakfast before going into work at around 10:00 am, got home around 5:30 pm, asked wife to get breakfast stuff for Thur., watched tv

Thur Dec 3rd - Left for work at 5:30 am

This is the best I can put together right now for what I have from all of our family members and friends. Sorry I don't have more.

have there ever been any confirmed sightings of tony between 5:30pm wed. dec. 2nd and 5:30am thursday dec. 3rd? has it been confirmed that it truly was tony who drove the truck to where it was found? just wondering since the credibility of BD is now being somewhat questioned. it has been mentioned also that their relationship was "rocky" and that bd was responsible for some of the rockiness. certainly all newlyweds may have some problems, but it sounds like the problems may have been more severe than newlywed adjustment problems. i also find it curious that bd is the only person to suggest that tony may still be alive. oh well, just pondering things as i have followed tonys case from the beginning.

OSBI Joins Search For Missing Man
Tony Day Missing Since Last Week

(snipped by me)

Brenda Day said her husband would never just leave. He was supposed to be in court on Friday for a custody heating about his youngest daughter from another relationship and she said he would never miss that.

She said she saw the girl's mother on Friday, but authorities have not been able to talk to her. The custody case has been postponed until January
(BOLDED BY ME)

http://www.koco.com/news/21915932/detail.html

OK...I've been trying to make sense of this whole thing for a while now...But when I re-read this?!?!? Brenda SAW the EX on FRIDAY???? What time??? BEFORE or AFTER Tony was suppose to be in court?? :waitasec:

OK...I've been trying to make sense of this whole thing for a while now...But when I re-read this?!?!? Brenda SAW the EX on FRIDAY???? What time??? BEFORE or AFTER Tony was suppose to be in court?? :waitasec:

Apparently, BD saw ex in court that Fri...BD still wanted to go to court even though Tony was missing.

I have heard no updates.

I am hoping that this has turned into a cold case and the FBI is remaining silent so they can build their case against whoever they assume is the suspect. At this point, really all that seems to make sense. ????!!!!!?????

I have been away from this case for a while, although I continue to think about it and wonder where Tony Day might be...
No updates from anyone at this time.
However, talk about this case has made it through this town and the next. I have heard from several people that 'Tony left on his own'.
Whether that is true, the family is still left without any answers.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back