OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you little. I'm open to recomendations of anything I need to add to the FB page.

I asked to Friend the page but you may want to do a Group page where people can "Like" & share it - to get the word out. This is an example of a page I follow for the McStay family...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/324645994165/

I'm only posting the link as an example of course.The other thing you can do is try to friend all the media in OK, including the individual anchors/reporters in OKC & Tulsa.

Hoping this helps!

Thank you so much snarky. Yes, those are great ideas, I will try to get it changed tonight, I hope I can find how to do it.

it is amazing to me that there is still just nothing on tony! I havent been on ws for quite awhile but i still think about this case a lot... im glad to see that family is now posting - will definitely go back and read the thread. Tony did not just evaporate into thin air... hope the family is holding up as best they can...prayers to you

Thank you nervouse nellie. We are holding together as well as can be expected. And no, he did not evaporate into thin air, even though it seems that way. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, maybe it will shed light on something we may have missed.

Were tracking dogs ever taken to the location his truck was found?

As best I can remember, Tony went missing on a Thursday and I think it was the following Monday or Tuesday that LE went out there with their dogs.

So glad to see attention to this case, is the mother of his daughter still living locally? I hope okl LE is keeping an eye on mother and her new hubby....

Sharcaro, yes as of a few weeks ago she was seen still in the area. As for local LE doing anything, OSBI is suppose to be handleing the case and we have heard nothing from them, they have done no polygraph test as far as we have been told. The last I heard about OSBI was that they told Tony's mother not to call them, that they would call her. I'm also not so sure that she ever followed through with the marriage.

I hate that there are so many cases that have been going unsolved in Oklahoma. It seems they do not get solved if they are missing persons, only where the persons body is found. My sister, Hope Meek disappeared from Valliant in 2002 and to date there are absolutely no answers or justce, the Jmaison family disappeared in 2009 and still can not be found. Neither my sister, or the Jamison family would leave, neither would Tony from everything I have read. We need to get all their stories out as hard as possible and to as many papers, etc as we can. Osbi also told us to not go to the media, which for awhile my dad was taking care of things and sayings things, but now I have spent the last almost 8 yearsd oing everything I can and in the process learning hwat families need to do when thiis happens, so I try to help others get their story out to the public, bring awareness and get not only the missing person's face/story out, but to let the public know how the family is being affected and needing answers.
We can n ot depend on OSBI, because they not only have so many cases that city or county can not solve, but the other state agencies hand cases to them. I think we have a decent investigator with OSBI, we have had a few searches and going back to Oklahoma to search again really soon. I am planning an event in Oklahoma to help not only my sister's case, but other missing in Oklahoma. I want to get news stations at the event and get as many cases featured as I can.

www.hope-meek.memory-of.com

:rose: Tony is our featured cold case from 9/15/2013 to 9/22/2013 :rose:

I was very impressed with the sincerity and genuine nature of the wife's plea in the newsclip I watched. This sounds like a good man, and it's just extremely suspicious that he vanished in to thin air just before a court hearing regarding his daughter. RED FLAG ANYONE?!? Was Tony getting custody of the daughter and was the mother of the child going to have to pay child support? That, of course, would make her a suspect in my books right there. If she hasn't been polygraphed, she should be. If the police aren't able to help, then go to the D.A.'s office. I believe the D.A.'s office will help you. They are generally wonderful people. If for whatever reason you still aren't getting the help you need, then you should persistently contact the Attorney Generals office.

In addition, a lawyer would help you navigate through all of this. If you can't afford an attorney (see if one will take it pro bono..."for free"). If not, contact the Dean of law at your local university and see if they will take this on as a class project. I would try and find a film student who will memorialize this and put it all over YouTube as well.
Finally, see if you can't find a local Private Investigator who wants to get some media visibility and have them take this on for free. And finally, finally, see if you can get a journalism student to write this all up and go pitch it to all the newspapers/media/etc.
Get busy, or find some sharp college seniors to help you out. Don't give up, I think you already know what happened....now you just need to prove that. MY OPINION ONLY.
God Bless You.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/day_tony.html

The charley project info is interesting. He had just received a promotion at work. Further evidence of his good character, and things going well. It states the last contact with his wife was a text where he stated "we need to talk". That certainly bodes ominous. Anytime someone has told me "we need to talk" it's always been something bad. I wonder what his cell phone records revealed. Who was he talking to prior? What could have been that bad, and obviously was!?

This is a very odd case, I read through this thread and I am more confused than when I started.

Here are some initial questions:

1. Where are Tony's ex and his little girl?
2. Has the ex AND her family ever been questioned by LE, if not why?
3. What efforts have been made by Tony's immediate family to find him?
4. What efforts have been made by Tony's wife to find him?
5. Why is there no urgency in regard to LE in this case?
6. What does Tony's eldest child have to say?
7. Where is this man and what happened to him?

This is a confusing case obviously. All this time has passed, I've been a member here for nearly three years and this is the first I've heard of this case, why isn't there a bigger push to find out what happened to this man?

ALWAYS MOO

What a mysterious and heartbreaking case. I'm not a sleuth although I grew up with Nancy Drew, Trixie Beldon, Dana Girls, and Alfred Hitchcocks The Three Investigators and I wanted to grow up to be a sleuth. I find everyone in this case strange. The ex may not have wanted to lose custody, the current wife may not have have wanted stepchild. I dont understand his family though. this case seems to have been purposely kept quirt and invisible for years. A friend and business associate is the only one to spend his/her money on a PI. I understand the family was told by LE to keep quiet but to have kept quiet for YEARS before finally deciding to start a Facebook page? No offense to family members reading and posting here, but my tongue and fingers would have had to be removed from me to shut me up.

In a way, this seemingly lack of fear and concern from the family makes me think he left on his own and they know where he is. On the other hand the details of the day he disappeared point to foul play. Unless he painstakingly planned it that way.

I guess I lean more towards foul play and have to conclude he was unfortunate enough to be from a state that doesn't care enough to try and only had 2 friends that really tried to find him. Oh and the wonderful and caring members of Websleuths, who have done their best to help find a stranger they don't know. This forum is full of Angels.

Wonder where Tony is????

I'm glad Tony's case is featured. I hadn't read about him prior to this.

I find it interesting that there were supposedly issues between him and his ex-gf's family yet some in his family thought he may have reunited with her? I can't see him reuniting with someone he had a protection order against. He seemed to feel confident he's get custody of his daughter so it's not like he had to go back to the ex to see the daughter.

Spouses have a tough job when their mate disappears. They are criticized for just about everything they do or don't do. If this spouse had trouble with Tony's family (and was busy raising her own three kids), I can see why she would leave. And, to complicate things further, if it's the talk of the town that he left voluntarily, it can't be pleasant for her. It's not like they were long-time marrieds where she would retain her faith in him for years and years.

I think I fall back to what was theorized originally...something happened to him at the intersection and his truck was dumped. If ex-gf's family would rough him up prior to this and it was going down to the wire on custody, I could see it happening again and maybe taking it farther this time.

Very sad that LE both local and state had the family keep quiet so as to not generate false leads. You never know when a "true" one will fall out from amongst the false ones.

Praying for Tony's family.

Tony's case led me to read up on other Missing in Oklahoma.

WOW

This state is off the grid when it comes to strange, unexplained, mysterious, puzzling and frightening cases and the handling of them. It's like the Bermuda Triangle to me.

Back to Tony.... Wondering where he is....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back