OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been away from this case for a while, although I continue to think about it and wonder where Tony Day might be...
No updates from anyone at this time.
However, talk about this case has made it through this town and the next. I have heard from several people that 'Tony left on his own'.
Whether that is true, the family is still left without any answers.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
:waitasec:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if 'Tony did leave on his own?'
But I don't think he did.
If he wanted to, he could have packed a bag, left a note,
and walked out the door.
People would have been sad or mad, but it would
be life.

But for him to walk away from a long time job, his family,
his court date, and to do it on company time.. with his lunch box
in the company truck.
I don't think so .
JMO.

I do think someone stopped Tony from continuing on with his day.
I just wish OK wasn't so sparing with the details of what they really know.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if 'Tony did leave on his own?'
But I don't think he did.
If he wanted to, he could have packed a bag, left a note,
and walked out the door.
People would have been sad or mad, but it would
be life.

But for him to walk away from a long time job, his family,
his court date, and to do it on company time.. with his lunch box
in the company truck.
I don't think so .
JMO.

I do think someone stopped Tony from continuing on with his day.
I just wish OK wasn't so sparing with the details of what they really know.

I have been back and forth on this case...
One thing that makes no sense though is why the family has not been actively searching for him? And what I mean by actively, is by putting out fliers, holding vigils, posting his disappearance on Facebook, Craigslist, the radio, ANYTHING...

Had to go back to page 8 to even find him.......
so sad no one is looking for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjkgOzjKue0

http://jayemendros.blogspot.com/2010/10/to-oklahoma-legislature-do-something.html
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/arti...icleid=20101010_16_A23_OKLAHO55070&rss_lnk=11

The doctor chosen to be Oklahoma's next chief medical examiner is facing criticism because of his testimony in an Arizona murder trial that he hauled the victim's body a hundred miles in the back of his pickup.

Read more: http://newsok.com/questions-arise-about-me-candidates-past/article/3503155#ixzz12joFi0X1

http://www.fox23.com/mostpopular/st...-Unclaimed-Bodies/sENdk29W0UCZdRoR_Ase6w.cspx
The Oklahoma medical examiner's office has 28 unclaimed bodies in storage, 18 of them from cases that arose this year — already triple the number of unclaimed remains in 2009.

One apparent homicide victim's body is being held at the request of a family that pays an annual storage fee, in the hope that the remains could still help investigators who haven't yet solved the crime.

Families speak out against Oklahoma medical examiners office.
It makes me wonder if Tony Day has already been found?

And all the other Oklahoma cases on WS?

Couldnt get link to open but went to Namus nd found info.. Nothing we didnt already know...I just cant believe that its been almost a year and we know no more than we did at the beginning...
Ok is as bad a ks in missing persons. They list them as missing then u just hear no more about it.....shameful

Just finished reading through this case and wow....how sad and frustrating for his family and friends. I can't believe that all this time has passed and still no news.

Regarding the post from someone who said people in town were talking about how he left on his own - please keep talking about it! Maybe someone will actually have information willing to share who didn't think it was important at the time!

I wish his family and friends all the best!

Ok must have the worst record ever of finding missing cases... I read about the coroners office and how its run,,,,,,,, Tony could be there and we'd never find it out...........
why is no one looking for the Man? Father, Hard worker, Son, Uncle , FRiend?

I was so excited for a second, thinking, maybe he's been found.
Not to be.
But I appreciate the bumping.

Reminder to self: don't move to OK...I used to think that it must be an OK (pun unintended) place...

GEESH!

Hoping that Tony is found soon...and well...

It is very disturbing how people just disappear...without explanation and being found.

It has been a long time since I have posted anything on Tony, but that is because we, the family, was told by OSBI that they didn’t want us to go public with it because they felt it would flood them with false leads. Well, I am tired of waiting and hearing nothing, so I have decided to try and get his story out and see what I can find. I hope we have not waited too long to do this. I am going to create a space on face book, myspace, craigs list and a web site on my own server. I would appreciate any help and suggestions that you all might give me.

Damn, OSBI!!! It's no wonder cases don't get solved in Oklahoma! No one ever hears about them!

I have no idea how to set up a FB page. But, at least you have one started. Maybe someone here at WS can offer suggestions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back