OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After some very long pondering on this case, not to mention the info I have obtained from Tonys family members and some 'incomplete' info from BD, I have come up with a pretty good 'logic' to Tonys 'disappearence'. However, that is my own personal opinion based upon what info has been given. Here are a few things:
BD said OSBI told her Tony is alive but would not give any other info (if requested by Tony, OSBI is not obligated to give BD any other info)
Several family members said that Tony and BD had several marital issues (even from the beginning of their relationship)
Per BD, Tonys family kicked her out of her and Tonys home 1 mo after Tony was reported 'missing'...family reported they had a good cause and that there was 2 sides to the story
OSBI does not want family to discuss what they know (would have to have a good reason for this)
Media has not reported any new coverage (if OSBI has advised them not to give any updates, they have to comply)
I have gone back and viewed the media interview with BD several times...also, after putting all the info together, I look back on all the personal conversations I had with BD and a very big part of me is leaning on the idea that BD has known all along. In her interview with the media she commented,

CONTINUED...
If you are watching this, I do love you and I want you to come home...
There are so many inconsistancies with this case. IF it were a MP case and the LE knew it, then why would have the court allowed the Custody Hearing on the day of his disappearence, and why would there not be any documentation regarding his disappearence on the court records? Perhaps maybe because LE knew about this and maybe Tony had made arrangements to have a 'Private Hearing'?
IMOO, I think Tony is alive, family knows, they are trying to start a life over (without BD), and it could be possible that Tonys little girl is with him. As far as the family wanting to move...could it be possible that they are

CONTINUED...
If you are watching this, I do love you and I want you to come home...
There are so many inconsistancies with this case. IF it were a MP case and the LE knew it, then why would have the court allowed the Custody Hearing on the day of his disappearence, and why would there not be any documentation regarding his disappearence on the court records? Perhaps maybe because LE knew about this and maybe Tony had made arrangements to have a 'Private Hearing'?
IMOO, I think Tony is alive, family knows, they are trying to start a life over (without BD), and it could be possible that Tonys little girl is with him. As far as the family wanting to move...could it be possible that they are

CONTINUED...
moving to be with him?? Possibly, there is some greater reason that they are wanting to get away, that I just cant put my finger on...
This all is MOO, and maybe I am really off, but none of this adds up.
I really hope that everything works out in this familys favor. I pray that they all find peace, and this nightmare will all come to an end.
BUT, like I have said before...If all of this is lies, and Tony IS missing...JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED!!

KeepTheFaith..

Thanks for the update...I sure hope you are right. That would make me feel a lot better if his daughter is with him. That's the most important thing. Boy, that's surprising that he would just dump his company's truck like that but at least he did leave it. Totally stange way to start a new life....I mean, why not be up front about it? I don't get it!

KeepTheFaith..

Thanks for the update...I sure hope you are right. That would make me feel a lot better if his daughter is with him. That's the most important thing. Boy, that's surprising that he would just dump his company's truck like that but at least he did leave it. Totally stange way to start a new life....I mean, why not be up front about it? I don't get it!

I dont either...Its all strange.
What keeps going on in my head is OSBI family relocation services. It is the only thing that could make any real sense.

Very unlikely to be the case, but here is the Federal Witness Protection Program's history and its procedures:

In the United States, the Witness Protection Program...was established under Title V of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970, which in turn sets out the manner in which the United States Attorney General may provide for the relocation and protection of a witness or potential witness of the federal or state government in an official proceeding concerning organized crime or other serious offenses.
The Federal Government also gives grants to the states to enable them to provide similar services.
Normally, the witness is given a new name and location. Witnesses are encouraged to keep their first names and choose last names with the same initial, in order to make it easier to instinctively use the new identity. The U.S. Marshals Service provides new documentation, assists in finding housing and employment and provides a stipend until the witness gets on his or her feet (...) Witnesses are not allowed to travel back to their hometowns or contact unprotected family members or former associates. In order to do everything possible to preclude the possibility of the witness being followed, the witness is made to adhere to a convoluted and indirect transportation path before finally reaching the location where they will live under the new identity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Federal_Witness_Protection_Program

If this were the (very unlikely) case, the Arkansas location motif might be a further cover.

I dont either...Its all strange.
What keeps going on in my head is OSBI family relocation services. It is the only thing that could make any real sense.

I've never heard of that (family reloc svcs) before but I would tend to agree with you. I really hope that's what happened here. Otherwise it can only be bad news. I'm feeling slightly better about the whole deal though if the family is putting that kind of a spin on the situation, they apparently have info they can't share. To me it doesn't sound like they are grieving so that puts it in a more positive light at this point from what I can see( I hope?).

Perhaps Tony felt threatened by some aspect in his marriage. Like, perhaps he felt BD would flip out irrationally if he left her or maybe someone in HER family would go after him for leaving her. SOMETHING is pushing LE to protect this man which could very well be the same reason Tonys family kicked BD out of the house.

Very unlikely to be the case, but here is the Federal Witness Protection Program's history and its procedures:

In the United States, the Witness Protection Program...was established under Title V of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970, which in turn sets out the manner in which the United States Attorney General may provide for the relocation and protection of a witness or potential witness of the federal or state government in an official proceeding concerning organized crime or other serious offenses.
The Federal Government also gives grants to the states to enable them to provide similar services.
Normally, the witness is given a new name and location. Witnesses are encouraged to keep their first names and choose last names with the same initial, in order to make it easier to instinctively use the new identity. The U.S. Marshals Service provides new documentation, assists in finding housing and employment and provides a stipend until the witness gets on his or her feet (...) Witnesses are not allowed to travel back to their hometowns or contact unprotected family members or former associates. In order to do everything possible to preclude the possibility of the witness being followed, the witness is made to adhere to a convoluted and indirect transportation path before finally reaching the location where they will live under the new identity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Federal_Witness_Protection_Program

If this were the (very unlikely) case, the Arkansas location motif might be a further cover.

Whether the FWPP is the case or not, the OSBI is still involved. What I dont fully understand is WHY the OSBI is 'advising' the family not to talk about what they know. It just doesnt make any sense.

Whether the FWPP is the case or not, the OSBI is still involved. What I dont fully understand is WHY the OSBI is 'advising' the family not to talk about what they know. It just doesnt make any sense.

Yes, the whole element of secrecy makes whatever did happen appear quite ominous.

I have read through this thread and didn't see this clarified anywhere. The flyer that was posted a few pages back said that Tony was a father of 5. I know he has a biological daughter with his ex, are the other 4 children that he has with BD or are they counting children that BD had from a previous relationship?

If someone could clarify this I would appreciate it.

I have read through this thread and didn't see this clarified anywhere. The flyer that was posted a few pages back said that Tony was a father of 5. I know he has a biological daughter with his ex, are the other 4 children that he has with BD or are they counting children that BD had from a previous relationship?

Tony has a son, who is in the military(not sure on his age) and his 2 yr old daughter. The other 3 children are BD's from previous marriages

WS Forensic Astology thread
did a case briefing for Tony Day.

It was a little shocking to me,
even though from the beginning I felt
something bad happened.
But with the recent posts,
I thought maybe he had left willingly.

Daughter was born 9/26/07.
Also,
Threats from ex's father was made to Tony after altercation two years ago.
'

Can you find the court public record with the man's dob ( ex father who threatened him )? It might help on the Astrology forum.
Would the baby's time of birth be recorded anywhere?

Leomoon

'

Can you find the court public record with the man's dob ( ex father who threatened him )? It might help on the Astrology forum.

Leomoon

I will see what I can do...

Thanks.

From what I recall reading the entire thread, is that Tony and his current wife were not married very long, and had two biological children together.
He has other children, incluidng a grown son in Iraq,who the army returned when dad went missing. "BD" had children herself, 3 of them I think prior to Tony's two, therefore, it was a blended family

From what I recall reading the entire thread, is that Tony and his current wife were not married very long, and had two biological children together.
He has other children, incluidng a grown son in Iraq,who the army returned when dad went missing. "BD" had children herself, 3 of them I think prior to Tony's two, therefore, it was a blended family

No, Tony and BD shared no children together. He has 2 from previous and she has 3 from previous. Tony and BD met shortly after Tony discovered he had a daughter....I want to say around November 2007...it was January 2008 that I seen Tony and BD together and they had just started dating.

'

Leomoon

Found the ex's fathers DOB: 08/24/1948

Looks like the custody battle has been ugly for awhile.
Paternity test, custody goes to Dad, child's name changed.
Mom ordered to pay child support.
Mom files emergency motion.
Custody goes back to mom.
Dad ordered to pay child support.
Dad requests enforcement of visitation.
Granted with make up visits.
Exchanges to happen at public/police location.
Visitation denied.
Mom gets contempt file.
Attorneys come and go.

The day before they go back to court where custody will most likely be changed again Dad disappears after a four minute pitstop (totally agree he was overpowered and taken at that time). AND mom gets a marriage license a couple of hours later?????

My speculation two people involved. There is no report of blood at the intersection or in the truck. A woman is not going to overpower a grown man by herself. During the four minutes he is moved from his vehicle to the other vehicle. Work truck is abandoned, this person hops back in the getaway vehicle. A text message is sent to make it look like there were problems at home. Phone turned off.

Now we have a time frame of a couple of hours before the marriage license is filed. Hiding the body most likely.

Another couple like Ron/Misty who suddenly decide to get married under a cloud of suspicion? Thinking they won't have to testify against each other? I would think paternal grandpa but that doesn't make sense to me with marriage license? Though two grown men taking down another would make sense as well.

I found some piddly court records on the boyfriend/fiance but nothing criminal on either of them. Haven't tried gramps yet.

Did you mean "Maternal" Gramps?

I thought it was the father of his Ex who threatened Tony Day? Wouldn't that then be the baby's maternal grandfather?

IF so, I have his date of birth but not his place of birth......that too would be helpful.

Leomoon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newsboynyc
Back