OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am also a coworker/friend of Tony and A. Peterson. Well this morning a small group of us got together and retraced the route that his truck took that morning. We also searched all the area that we thought we might find some sort of information or clue to where he might be. We did not find anything. We will however keep everyone informed. Thanks for everyones support and prayers hopefully no one will give up on him. Also everything that A. Peterson said about Tony is all true about how he/we know for sure that he would not run away when he about to get full custody of his daughter that he has been fighting for.
Jesse-

I am also a coworker/friend of Tony and A. Peterson. Well this morning a small group of us got together and retraced the route that his truck took that morning. We also searched all the area that we thought we might find some sort of information or clue to where he might be. We did not find anything. We will however keep everyone informed. Thanks for everyones support and prayers hopefully no one will give up on him. Also everything that A. Peterson said about Tony is all true about how he/we know for sure that he would not run away when he about to get full custody of his daughter that he has been fighting for.
Jesse-

Welcome GEN_X and A. Peterson. So sorry it is under these circumstances that you have found us here. Prayers to all of you who are missing and worried about Tony. Hoping he is alive & well somewhere and you will all have answers soon.

Jesse-

Welcome GenX & thanks for updating us.....I check for updates every day & there's just nothing online.

Please let the family know people are praying that Tony is found safe -- any minute now!

Jesse-

Welcome Gen X and thank you for the update...the silence has been deafing.

Do you know if they have located Tony's ex yet to speak with her ? And does she have their daughter ?

Thank you,
Mystic

Did LE find Tony's cellphone in the truck?

Brenda Day said her husband sent a text that said, "We need to talk." She said that when she sent a return text, his phone was turned off and he was not in the truck.
http://www.koco.com/news/21869383/detail.html

The above statement is very confusing because the text "We need to talk" always follows with "things are not working out between you and I etc., etc."

Normally when you send a text to a cell phone that is turned off, you have no idea if the phone is turned off or not.

Brenda Day called police Thursday evening after she said her husband never came home from work. She said this family man is not the kind of person who would walk away from so much.
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11630658

I wonder why Tony's employer didn't call to check on why Tony didn't show up for work on Thursday; especially since Tony is driving a company truck?

If Brenda sends texts back and forth all day to her Tony, didn't she find it odd that there were no text messages from him all day long? Normally when a woman receives a text message or a voice mail indicating "we need to talk", we call and keep calling to find out what the heck is going on.

Did LE find Tony's cellphone in the truck?

Brenda Day said her husband sent a text that said, "We need to talk." She said that when she sent a return text, his phone was turned off and he was not in the truck.
http://www.koco.com/news/21869383/detail.html

The above statement is very confusing because the text "We need to talk" always follows with "things are not working out between you and I etc., etc."

Normally when you send a text to a cell phone that is turned off, you have no idea if the phone is turned off or not.

Brenda Day called police Thursday evening after she said her husband never came home from work. She said this family man is not the kind of person who would walk away from so much.
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11630658

I wonder why Tony's employer didn't call to check on why Tony didn't show up for work on Thursday; especially since Tony is driving a company truck?

If Brenda sends texts back and forth all day to her Tony, didn't she find it odd that there were no text messages from him all day long? Normally when a woman receives a text message or a voice mail indicating "we need to talk", we call and keep calling to find out what the heck is going on.

Good points.
I know in the first days of this thread, I thought the same thing about what is next after, we need to talk.

So,yes, where is his cell phone?
The truck gps said it was parked where found at 6am, so his text to Brenda was before that.
Then she did not call him in missing until that evening.
What was Brenda doing that day? Was she at work?
Did she worry all day about Tony?
Did she call his employer and say, if Tony checks in, tell him to call me?
Did she call friends and ask if they had heard from him?

On the other hand, what happened during that 4 minute stop at the 4 way intersection?
The ex gf got married just days after Tony went missing.
I wonder if her new husband has any kind of problems with the law?
Was her marriage planned before Tony went missing?

It just is not looking good for Tony.

Good points.
I know in the first days of this thread, I thought the same thing about what is next after, we need to talk.

So,yes, where is his cell phone?
The truck gps said it was parked where found at 6am, so his text to Brenda was before that.
Then she did not call him in missing until that evening.
What was Brenda doing that day? Was she at work?
Did she worry all day about Tony?
Did she call his employer and say, if Tony checks in, tell him to call me?
Did she call friends and ask if they had heard from him?

On the other hand, what happened during that 4 minute stop at the 4 way intersection?
The ex gf got married just days after Tony went missing.
I wonder if her new husband has any kind of problems with the law?
Was her marriage planned before Tony went missing?

It just is not looking good for Tony.

I wonder IF it actually was Tony that sent the text message. :waitasec:

Where's Tony Day??

Where's updates from LE on status of this case??

Good question Texas Mist....Where is Tony Day ?
I certainlty hope there is some new news soon.... :(

News coverage on this has been pathetic. Can't they at least send out a reminder once in a while, or maybe even just an update that says they don't know anything yet? It's really sad that adult males who go missing are pretty much blown off by the media as if it's not really a big deal, but the family and friends are still hurting just as bad.

I cannot believe there is not continuing coverage of Tony! This is a person having disappeared under very suspicious circumstances and deserves to be found! He NEEDS to be found!!!

We need updates!!!!

I sent an email to KOCO tv in OK.
I asked if there could be an update about Tony.

I sent an email to KOCO tv in OK.
I asked if there could be an update about Tony.

thanks, dreamweaver -- you'd think a story about the mysterious disappearance of a grown man would be not only a human interest story, but a public safety story!

Doesn't the public have the right to know if there's some evil lurking in their midst, walking down their streets, drinking coffee in the diner with them?

I think it's skeery.

Bumping for Tony....and praying for him and his family....

It's been almost 2 weeks since Tony Day went missing.

We heard news about his case for what 2-3 days, then a few days later we hear OSBI is involved and then -- *nothing*.

I don't get it at all. In fact, I think I could make a 'missing person' template for reporting the news of these disappearances.

1st article. (1st 24 hours)
<person's name> was reported missing <date>. The family grew concerned when <person's name> <didn't show up for work/school/doctor's appt, didn't come home from work/school/grocery store>. Anyone with information please call <phone #>

2nd article. (48 hours)

<person's name> is still missing. Investigators have no leads & the family's concern grows with each passing hour. Authorities are asking for anyone with information to call <phone#>.

3rd article. (One week later - no need to rush a missing person's investigation)

OSBI has been called in on the investigation of missing <person's name>. They currently have no leads and are asking anyone with information to call <phone#>.

So sad that's how these cases are going...I don't know why some of the missing stick in my mind like they do, but I really want to know what happened to this man....I just can't help but wonder what's happened.

Bumping hoping today we will hear something....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back