OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bumping...Where is Tony?

i find it sad that ws is the only thing that comes up in the last week when i googled tony. its not right. at this rate tony may never be found. :(

bumping...Where is Tony?

i find it sad that ws is the only thing that comes up in the last week when i googled tony. its not right. at this rate tony may never be found. :(

It's Oklahoma.. They're famous for not releasing anything to the news about missing persons. I've seen several threads here about missing people in OK, even a family of 3 where there was thousands of dollars and a dog left in a truck by the side of the road, and no one can find any information about what's going on. And from what I've read on those threads.. LE tells the news what they can and cannot run in regards to these cases. The news won't even put anything on unless it comes directly from LE!!!

Prayers that Tony is found soon!

It's Oklahoma.. They're famous for not releasing anything to the news about missing persons. I've seen several threads here about missing people in OK, even a family of 3 where there was thousands of dollars and a dog left in a truck by the side of the road, and no one can find any information about what's going on. And from what I've read on those threads.. LE tells the news what they can and cannot run in regards to these cases. The news won't even put anything on unless it comes directly from LE!!!

Prayers that Tony is found soon!

Yes, JL, it's very frustrating trying to get any information out of the Oklahoma LE! They are always looking for the publics help, but, will not even share what information they have.

Very, very frustrating!!!

11/12/2008 file order as of 11-12-08, petitioner is the father of the child, custody of the child awarded to the petitioner, the name of the child changed to lorisa rain day. The mother to pay child support of 175.45 per month.

08/13/2009 FILE ORDER- THE RESPONDENT'S MOTION TO VCATE DEFAULT DECREE OF PATERNITY IS GRANTED, RESPONDENT IS AWARDED TEMPORARY CUSTODY OF THE CHILD, PETITIONER TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT OF 390.86 PER MONTH

08/13/2009 FILE ORDER/NOTICE TO WITHHOLD INCOME FOR CHILD SUPPORT

09/23/2009 FILE MOTION FOR ENFORCEMENT OF VISITATION RIGHTS

10/13/2009 file court minute-
petitioner's motion to enforcevisitation is granted.
Atty. Fees and costs arereserved.

Petitioner's standard visitation pursuant to the pott. County standard visitation schedule shall commence oct. 23 at 6 pm until oct. 26 at 6 pm. thereafter, weekeend visitation shall be 6 pm friday thru 6 pm sunday. All exchanges shall take place at the okla. County sheriff's office substation in quailsprings mall in okc. Each to pay own costs.

Petitioner is awarded 5 makeup visitation weekends to be agreedupon by the parties.

11/18/2009file citation for indirect civil contempt
11/18/2009 file information for citation for indirect civil contempt
11/18/2009 file motion for enforcement of visitation rights
11/24/2009file motion to withdraw as attorney of record-john
Trial is reset to jan. 5, 2010 at 9 am

Looks like the custody battle has been ugly for awhile.
Paternity test, custody goes to Dad, child's name changed.
Mom ordered to pay child support.
Mom files emergency motion.
Custody goes back to mom.
Dad ordered to pay child support.
Dad requests enforcement of visitation.
Granted with make up visits.
Exchanges to happen at public/police location.
Visitation denied.
Mom gets contempt file.
Attorneys come and go.

The day before they go back to court where custody will most likely be changed again Dad disappears after a four minute pitstop (totally agree he was overpowered and taken at that time). AND mom gets a marriage license a couple of hours later?????

My speculation two people involved. There is no report of blood at the intersection or in the truck. A woman is not going to overpower a grown man by herself. During the four minutes he is moved from his vehicle to the other vehicle. Work truck is abandoned, this person hops back in the getaway vehicle. A text message is sent to make it look like there were problems at home. Phone turned off.

Now we have a time frame of a couple of hours before the marriage license is filed. Hiding the body most likely.

Another couple like Ron/Misty who suddenly decide to get married under a cloud of suspicion? Thinking they won't have to testify against each other? I would think paternal grandpa but that doesn't make sense to me with marriage license? Though two grown men taking down another would make sense as well.

I found some piddly court records on the boyfriend/fiance but nothing criminal on either of them. Haven't tried gramps yet.

impatientredhead:
Thank you for finding all these details out.

I think that Tony was overpowered at the 4 minute stop.
I think ex gf's family could have had something to do with that.
IMO, of course.

This case makes me sick! Still, no news coverage from the media, and no updates from the OSBI. I know it is the Holiday season, but I am sure people have jobs to do!

On Sunday, it will be one month since Tony's disappearence... at this point I fear the worse. Prayers go out to Tony's family and friends! :(

has tony's ex been found? any word on his child that the fighting is about? and also the ex's new spouse? i dont see any way that he could have just walked away from any of the circumstances going on in his life...i just dont understand how the news can just ignore his disappearance---i would think le would want as much help/tips that they could get! this whole thing stinks. i understand that apparently the news will not run any stories without the blessing of le...we all know that cant be right or that this should not be tolerated...what gives??

Bumping for Tony and his family... Where are you ?

Tony Day went missing Dec. 3rd...the last ''news" I can find is from Dec. 9th.

Where is Tony? How is his family doing?

This is so sad. :(

It's been over a month now.... Still no information on Tony's where abouts.

I did speak with BD the other day. Her and the children are having to move to a different home due to their financial situation. It is so sad, they recently moved to their new home, and had everything they could possibly want. Now, their lives have been torn and flipped upside down. My heart hurts for the family.

I did speak with BD the other day. Her and the children are having to move to a different home due to their financial situation. It is so sad, they recently moved to their new home, and had everything they could possibly want. Now, their lives have been torn and flipped upside down. My heart hurts for the family.

BD say anything about how the search is going? Or the investigation? Have the police ever talked with the ex gf?

I could only imagine the hardships, in addition to the heartaches, due to Tony's disappearance.

Thank you for keeping us updated...Tony & his family & friends are still in my prayers daily.

There seems to be so many people in ks and okl. missing
in the last few months,and I find more info on here than
IN THE MEDIA ... there is just nothing in media except for the initial
reports....WHY???
anyway bumping to keep him up top

There seems to be so many people in ks and okl. missing
in the last few months,and I find more info on here than
IN THE MEDIA ... there is just nothing in media except for the initial
reports....WHY???
anyway bumping to keep him up top

it's very frustrating isn't it....I can't even imagine how families & friends of the missing must feel -- cases getting NO exposure!!

Where is Tony Day??!!!

it's very frustrating isn't it....I can't even imagine how families & friends of the missing must feel -- cases getting NO exposure!!

Where is Tony Day??!!!

It's very sad and frustrating. The never knowing and all the "what if's"...its such a terrible strain on those who love whomever is missing. Also frustrating trying to get the media to take a more proactive approach to those missing that are adults. :(
Prayers that Tony will be found. I keep Twittering for him. Hoping someone makes recognition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back