OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bumping for Tony -- 2 months 3 days since he went missing

I keep checking back to see if there is any news on Tony. There never is and I have to wonder why. He did not just disappear into thin air!

where is Tony? where are the updates on his case??????????????????

IF YOU HAVE SEEN DAY SINCE HE WAS REPORTED MISSING, PLEASE CALL:

Jones Police Department at (405) 399-2255 or

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-522-8017
Tony%20DAY%20_%20OK%20CDL%209-21-2007.jpg
Tony Day, 46, was last seen December 3, 2009, in Jones, Oklahoma. He has brown hair, blue eyes, is 5' 10” tall, and weighs approximately 200 pounds.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN DAY SINCE HE WAS REPORTED MISSING, PLEASE CALL:
Jones Police Department at (405) 399-2255
or
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-522-8017
Tony Day

still no news.....Where is Tony??

Where is the media? The reorters? The news updates? Very sad. I dont know the family, unfortunately, or I would advise a candlelight vigil, a fundraiser...anything to bring the media back into the loop of things. I honestly believe the detectives are handling this as a foul play case as opposed to a missing person and that is why the media is not reporting:(

Where is the media? The reorters? The news updates? Very sad. I dont know the family, unfortunately, or I would advise a candlelight vigil, a fundraiser...anything to bring the media back into the loop of things. I honestly believe the detectives are handling this as a foul play case as opposed to a missing person and that is why the media is not reporting:(

Nothing on finding the ex-or her new husband, they must be looking at foul play. But I can't believe there is nothing new in the news. Kinda hard to help with no new info.

Thoughts and prayers for his family, I couldn't imagine all they are going thru right now!!

I have not had a response to the media email I sent out. I will send more today.

Not word one on this case.
What about his wife? She was really out there looking for him at first.
Is she as mystified as we are? Is she not given any news by the police?
Probably has no idea where to search next, there are no clues.

I wonder if the police ever interviewed the mother of Tony's little girl?

Just a thought in regards to the EX marrying the day that Tony vanishes. If her and or her spouse are indeed involved, how convienant that they wouldnt have to testify against eachother in court. INteresting timing. Why would you get married on the day you have to be in court for a serious matter? Celebrating something? Hmmm...

Just a thought in regards to the EX marrying the day that Tony vanishes. If her and or her spouse are indeed involved, how convienant that they wouldnt have to testify against eachother in court. INteresting timing. Why would you get married on the day you have to be in court for a serious matter? Celebrating something? Hmmm...

ITA glitterghost. You would think they would be overly careful....so as to not direct attention toward themselves. I don't get it.....overconfidence? Am hoping the guilty party or parties trip up (soon if they haven't already).

Bummer...I havent been on in a few days and thought for sure id see an update today but nothing? No progress? This case reeks of an inside job, how can there be no updates? I

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back