OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not word one on this case.
What about his wife? She was really out there looking for him at first.
Is she as mystified as we are? Is she not given any news by the police?
Probably has no idea where to search next, there are no clues.

I wonder if the police ever interviewed the mother of Tony's little girl?

According to BD, she has not heard from the OSBI in over 3 weeks. She has made attempts to contact them, but no response.
I think I would have gone crazy by now...her hands are tied and what more can she do?
You would think that the OSBI would try to gather info or get more leads since this IS a missing persons case! How sad our system is!

TY for the bumps for Tony....I wonder where he is every day -- and why there is NO NEWS -- about ANYthing! :banghead:

I just feel so badly for Tony's wife and family....this whole situation is heartbreaking. A person just disappears on his way to work??? It seems that he was overpowered and taken away, but no one saw anything??? I think I will re-read this thread.....there just has to be something more here....

Even for Oklahoma - a state noted for ineffective LE and scant journalistic effort (unless your family has political pull) - this case has fallen completely through the floorboards and disappeared remarkably quickly.

Even for Oklahoma - a state noted for ineffective LE and scant journalistic effort (unless your family has political pull) - this case has fallen completely through the floorboards and disappeared remarkably quickly.

It's crazy -- there was like news for 3 days....then nothing.

The only updates we had were from friends of the family about the family.

I just don't understand how someone can be driving to work & just fall off the radar completely -- and then it's as tho it's not worth mentioning again.

I feel so bad for the family...from what I understand of OK LE, they don't share much w/ them either. :(

I, too, continue to wonder how BD and family are holding up. This bothers me a lot because they have gone through the harrowing experience of Tony "disappearing" on his way to work, and then to have to move residences due to the lack of resources due to that loss....it's just unfathomable. On top of that, it seems that we all know who is probably responsible (or have a very good idea), but no one in LE seems to care that he is gone. I will never understand how this can just be the end of a person's story and how LE can basically ignore the circumstances and not pursue this case. Maybe I am wrong and they are actively following up on it....I sure hope so, but if BD has not been receiving updates it certainly does not sound good.

God forbid you disappear/are murdered in Oklahoma, I'm sorry to say. If that is the case, from what I have read on this board in the past year, sadly, your family will be SOL and your story will abruptly come to a screeching halt. Absolutely frightening.

I, too, continue to wonder how BD and family are holding up. This bothers me a lot because they have gone through the harrowing experience of Tony "disappearing" on his way to work, and then to have to move residences due to the lack of resources due to that loss....it's just unfathomable. On top of that, it seems that we all know who is probably responsible (or have a very good idea), but no one in LE seems to care that he is gone. I will never understand how this can just be the end of a person's story and how LE can basically ignore the circumstances and not pursue this case. Maybe I am wrong and they are actively following up on it....I sure hope so, but if BD has not been receiving updates it certainly does not sound good.

God forbid you disappear/are murdered in Oklahoma, I'm sorry to say. If that is the case, from what I have read on this board in the past year, sadly, your family will be SOL and your story will abruptly come to a screeching halt. Absolutely frightening.

I just don't understand how this case can slip through the cracks!
I keep my loved ones close to me, because God forbid if anything this horrific ever happens to someone in my family, I know that my searches will be on my own. It is sad that we have LE to serve and protect us, but when we really need their help and expertise, they are not there for us.

I must have missing something. The family had to move due to
loss of income?
And Tony is still missing and it appears
LE is not actively working on this case.

Prayers for Tony and his family.

TonyDay46MISSINGfromJonesOklahomaDe.jpg

http://www.lostnmissing.com/5.html

I must have missing something. The family had to move due to
loss of income?
And Tony is still missing and it appears
LE is not actively working on this case.

Prayers for Tony and his family.

Ya, dreamweaver....it was approx one month or so after Tony disappeared. I will see if I can find the post in a few.

It's been over a month now.... Still no information on Tony's where abouts.

I did speak with BD the other day. Her and the children are having to move to a different home due to their financial situation. It is so sad, they recently moved to their new home, and had everything they could possibly want. Now, their lives have been torn and flipped upside down. My heart hurts for the family.

Here's the "family had to move" post. (From 01.06, #134)

It's been over a month now.... Still no information on Tony's where abouts.

I did speak with BD the other day. Her and the children are having to move to a different home due to their financial situation. It is so sad, they recently moved to their new home, and had everything they could possibly want. Now, their lives have been torn and flipped upside down. My heart hurts for the family.

Here you go dreamweaver....

sorry I'm so slow...I got sidetracked!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member