**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish I could give GA the benefit of the doubt like some of you guys but I just can't. My gut tells me that he was doing the exact same thing that Scott Peterson did with Laci. I honestly believe that he knows that Caylee is out there in those woods somewhere. I can assure you he was not out there looking for any location to park that ridiculous billboard.

I just have to say that I really like this comment, Bobby62!

I wonder how long it will take Cindy on the witness stand at trial to be held in contempt of court?

Grim as it sounds, catching CA up in her lies is going to be a sight to behold. When LE puts her on the stand, they'll begin asking questions which Cindy will spin into a defense of KC. Then they'll play the 911 calls and the transcript of her interviews with them, and they'll have her.

I agree. George is the only one I still have some compassion for, really. I know he truly loved Caylee, and Casey. It has to be heartbreaking to think of the possibility that your daughter is responsible for your grandbaby's death.
I just wish people here would try to put themselves in this family's place. We don't know what is in their hearts and minds. We say we would turn on our child if this happened, but could we really? I'm not sure I could. I would still love my son no matter what he did... and it would tear me up to turn my back on one of my boys. It's a lot easier to SAY than it is to DO.
Cindy's ranting doesn't faze me much... but to see the pain on George's face and hear it in his voice... I can relate to it, because my husband lost a son and it nearly destroyed him. George knows that Casey is going to prison for a very long time, and that Caylee is gone forever.... I can only imagine the hell he is going through right now.

Being there *with* your child as you help them face the consequense of their actions is not turning your back on them. I would never turn my back on my child, nor would I enable them to the degree that the A's have in the name of love. I believe all people on this site try to put theirselves in their position which is why emotions run so high. I've said it before and I will say it again, I do know how I would react and what I would to in this horrific situation because I know what I believe, I know my values and I know that telling the truth would not be turning my back on my child.

I think again that it is clear that GA knows that Caylee is gone ! I do not think that he is up to anything sinister and I want to believe that he has come to that reality. I think GA wants closure and for this to end at what ever the cost may be, CA knows the truth but also knows what “the closure” will cost her daughter.
The one thing that sticks out in my mind the most with Cindy…is when Lee brought home the belongings from TL house and her and Lee went through the wallet and found the cash, CA put it in her pocket when the female officer left the room. It was a small amount, something like $143. Why? That would not have been a concern of mine with my grandchild missing and the police taking my daughter into custody. And honestly I would not have had the mind set to even think of sending Lee to retrieve her cell phone, laptop or belongings at that point. To me this says that Cindy suspected much more as she had already washed the pants in the car and was airing out the car before LE came.

GA was the one that went before the GJ, and if you notice Lee has been quite ever since. The MAIN Goal is to find Caylee and I hope and Pray that GA is just wanting the same thing and with all his LE experience and the years of lies from both CA and KC he has now come to the same reality that the rest of us have known and that is, Caylee is not longer with us and she just needs to be put to rest!

I agree. It is also my opinion that Cindy placed those pants, and possibly other items from the car, in the backyard to "hose them off" prior to placing them into her washing machine! I don't know any woman who would put something that apparently smelled so horrible into her washer without first washing it off outside. Perhaps that is how the decomp came to be in the yard where the dogs hit.

P.S. I have been a long-time reader here, but this is my first post....just in case I didn't do this correctly.

Oh, he's busy sending venomous emails to TES supporters and donators, telling them not to "waste their money".

Yes, lets not forget this, one of the many reasons I have a hard time with *compasion* even though I do feel a little.

I agree. It is also my opinion that Cindy placed those pants, and possibly other items from the car, in the backyard to "hose them off" prior to placing them into her washing machine! I don't know any woman who would put something that apparently smelled so horrible into her washer without first washing it off outside. Perhaps that is how the decomp came to be in the yard where the dogs hit.

P.S. I have been a long-time reader here, but this is my first post....just in case I didn't do this correctly.

:Welcome-12-june:

Interesting alternative explanation for the decomp hits in the backyard....just when you think you have a "real" fact in this case..... :waitasec:

Welcome, Virtual Truth.

That is an interesting idea about the pants and the decomp hit in the back yard.

Being there *with* your child as you help them face the consequense of their actions is not turning your back on them. I would never turn my back on my child, nor would I enable them to the degree that the A's have in the name of love. I believe all people on this site try to put theirselves in their position which is why emotions run so high. I've said it before and I will say it again, I do know how I would react and what I would to in this horrific situation because I know what I believe, I know my values and I know that telling the truth would not be turning my back on my child.

:clap::clap::clap:

Very well stated, indicat. I feel the same. If my adult child harmed MY grandchild, I promise you she/he would face the full consequences of their actions with nothing but the truth coming from me if I knew anything at all. I would still love my child, but to assist them with covering up for having possibly killed my grandchild would be beyond anything I could imagine doing.

I also know my values, morals, and beliefs. To assist in covering up or lying for my child would make me no better than he/she, and would be violating (again) my grandchild. That is just me and what I think!

Very well stated, indicat. I feel the same. If my adult child harmed MY grandchild, I promise you she/he would face the full consequences of their actions with nothing but the truth coming from me if I knew anything at all. I would still love my child, but to assist them with covering up for having possibly killed my grandchild would be beyond anything I could imagine doing.

I also know my values, morals, and beliefs. To assist in covering up or lying for my child would make me no better than he/she, and would be violating (again) my grandchild. That is just me and what I think!

ditto, and also very well put :clap::clap:

Interesting alternative explanation for the decomp hits in the backyard....just when you think you have a "real" fact in this case..... :waitasec:

I also think that GA probably hit the roof when he got the car home from the tow yard, and CA had LA come to help with the clean-up while she went to get Amy.

LA never really gave an explanation of why he was at the house waiting when CA and KC got there. And, he didn't mention that he noticed the car smelled horrible until later when LE was there questioning them. In his interview with LE, it sounded like an afterthought. It is possible that he just dropped by, but considering how much that family was on the phone, it seems unbelievable that he would not have called at least one of his parents if he was stopping by for some reason. Just my opinion....

My oldest daughter has a son who is two. Being bipolar, she isn't the easiest person to live with and constantly threatens to move out of her father's house when things don't go her way. But if ever started the thing with hiding her son from us, I would get the truth out of her but quick.

Maybe I was dreaming , but I thought LA said in his statement to LE that his father called him and asked him to check on his mother. GA was worried about her. LA went to the house and the garage door was open , but no one was home. He said the smell of the car hit you like wall. maybe not those words .. but he sure smelled the the car.

Welcome! :balloons: You and other lurkers like you should try posting. That was an excellent new idea. :idea: :clap::clap::clap:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

It is disrespectful to Caylee's memory to allow her to be dumped somewhere in the woods and in order to protect KC to let animals and insects eat her little body. To me, that shows that Caylee was never an important member of their family to begin with. She was just another "possession" in their lives.

NO HUMAN could ever let their grandchild's remains be sunk in a watery grave for alligators and other animals to pick pieces off of.

I have come to consider these people SUB-HUMAN.

I think George is telling investigators something without saying anything - and Cindy will be peee---ooooooodddd! But I'm sure she'll have some hair brained explanation

I think you're right. George has been bouncing back and forth a bit from the beginning. Telling KC he needed an item in the back of the trunk... testifying in front of the grand jury... now looking out into the woods. I get the feeling he's extremely torn between his daughter/family and what he knows is the truth.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

It is disrespectful to Caylee's memory to allow her to be dumped somewhere in the woods and in order to protect KC to let animals and insects eat her little body. To me, that shows that Caylee was never an important member of their family to begin with. She was just another "possession" in their lives.

NO HUMAN could ever let their grandchild's remains be sunk in a watery grave for alligators and other animals to pick pieces off of.

I have come to consider these people SUB-HUMAN.

No, I don't think the Anthonys really considered Caylee the way most people think about small children in their family- to be love, protected and nurtured. Caylee was, at least to Cindy and KC, something to fight over, a pawn in a game of one-upmanship. CA might have provided for her, but she did most of it grudgingly. She made KC keep her baby to teach her a lesson about responsibility, and when the lesson didn't sink in, she beat her over the head with it. And Caylee's death is the result.

Maybe I was dreaming , but I thought LA said in his statement to LE that his father called him and asked him to check on his mother. GA was worried about her. LA went to the house and the garage door was open , but no one was home. He said the smell of the car hit you like wall. maybe not those words .. but he sure smelled the the car.

No, you weren't dreaming. This is what LA said in his statement to LE.

You know, I do have compassion for the A's, but little respect. If and truly if GA was standing on the side of the woods seeking peace and having a quiet moment to himself to reflect and ponder, it is a shame that CA had to open her flapper to the news. Give that poor man a second to himself. As so many of you, I just don't get this whole situation at all. I love my daughter, but as my mom told me, I love my grandchild twice as much as my daughter, because I love my daughter with all of my being and this is my daughter's daughter. I would rat out the Pope if I thought he had harmed my child (this is an example of nothing and I mean nothing would be sacred if it came to finding my grandchild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc