**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt TES will be fooled by any distraction or slight of hand, TM is all business and is going to cover the areas A - Z, nothing missed.

Bravo! I agree... Tim will leave no stone unturned.

Thats strange. Did he just park there and stare out into the woods or did he actually go into the woods? Why would Cindy text the media about it, that doesnt make sense.

Cindy needed to let the media know the real reason why he would be in that area. If your grandchild was missing, of course you'd scout out a place in the woods to place a sign for tips on your missing child and to ask for donations. Some of those squirrles are pretty rich and good at finding lost children.
I think I'm going to scream! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Just my opinion, but I think it's much ado about nothing at this point...BUT.....to be on the safe side, with this many people coming for the search, it would be wise to search this area as well as the others. Just to make sure.

Ok...does anyone know who the public relation person is that they're talking about? I thought TB was gone. Has someone else taken over?

"Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance."

Not sure who the new PR person is yet. :)

"The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html#-

:waitasec: George in the woods, the same woods that have been searched & are to be searched again looks way more "off" to me than Yuri posting a note of thanks on WS. Out of ALL of Orlando, WHY would you put a tent to collect donations in the middle of woods? Ah, how much foot traffic might you get? Hinkey.

Just my opinion, but I think it's much ado about nothing at this point...BUT.....to be on the safe side, with this many people coming for the search, it would be wise to search this area as well as the others. Just to make sure.

Yea, I agree with that.

I have sympathy for George.

I just wish he was strong enough to tell Cindy he's DONE spreading pro-Casey propaganda & his ONLY concern is going out & finding Caylee IMMEDIATELY.

Dead or alive, the Anthonys should be taking an active interest in finding that baby.... not just talking about how they believe she's alive.

The Anthony family is searching for Caylee the same way Scott Peterson searched for Laci & Conor.

:clap::clap::clap:

Wow, I am thinking just the opposite. :)

There is a reason why GA was in that area and I'm positive it is NOT to scout out another possible location for the KidFinders tent!

Why would they look for an alive Caylee in the woods!! :waitasec:

:waitasec: George in the woods, the same woods that have been searched & are to be searched again looks way more "off" to me than Yuri posting a note of thanks on WS. Out of ALL of Orlando, WHY would you put a tent to collect donations in the middle of woods? Ah, how much foot traffic might you get? Hinkey.

I have been torn on how I feel about George in the woods; part of me hoping that he is finally grieving for his grandbaby the other half replaying Cindy's text....I go with my gut and I agree with your post 100% LeLe.:)

Yes, something is diffently "off".

GA is not someone you could mistake easily. Why would he go out there and be so conspicuous? Perhaps it IS to lure searchers away from the other search areas but at this point, we don't know so, what are we really talking about here? Diversion? It's not a crime.....thus.....much ado about nothing. CA has her own paranoia to deal with thus.......the text msg. to the reporter.

Ok...does anyone know who the public relation person is that they're talking about? I thought TB was gone. Has someone else taken over?
Another man from the same company. Sorry don't know his name.

Maybe he feels if he or Cindy search for Caylee, it will turn into a circus. Looked what happened with all the protesters. He knows the public will turn on them. They are both victims of casey. JMO

Yeah, I bet George called that reporter with a secret tip telling her that he'd be standing on the side of the road staring into the woods. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And THAT scenario, while entirely not the case here, differs from CA texting the reporter HOW?

Again, as all is done all too often in this case, let's just slam innocents whilst ignoring the behavior of specific people directly involved in this case.

Yes, I really do feel for George - on many levels, for many reasons.

But, to imply that a viewer who contacted the station out of concern is worthy of an 'eyeroll' whilst ignoring the fact that CA contacted a reporter directly with an implausible reason is not logical.

Caylee is STILL missing. Some people who should be more concerned with laying her to rest decently and properly, are still more concerned with PR.

Indefensible to roll eyes at people out there who CARE about Caylee and anything related to finding her.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And THAT scenario, while entirely not the case here, differs from CA texting the reporter HOW?

Again, as all is done all too often in this case, let's just slam innocents whilst ignoring the behavior of specific people directly involved in this case.

Yes, I really do feel for George - on many levels, for many reasons.

But, to imply that a viewer who contacted the station out of concern is worthy of an 'eyeroll' whilst ignoring the fact that CA contacted a reporter directly with an implausible reason is not logical.

Caylee is STILL missing. Some people who should be more concerned with laying her to rest decently and properly, are still more concerned with PR.

Indefensible to roll eyes at people out there who CARE about Caylee and anything related to finding her.

This is what I am saying also.......it's possible the man is at the end of his rope and possibly preparing himself for the worst news with the impending search coming up in a few days. If he can allow himself to believe she may be somewhere in the woods, maybe the searchers are going to find her, that he can prepare himself to get through it.

Not everything the man does has to have an alterior motive.

Maybe he feels if he or Cindy search for Caylee, it will turn into a circus. Looked what happened with all the protesters. He knows the public will turn on them. They are both victims of casey. JMO

Well if it was MY grandaughter I would not give a hoot who was watching - at least people would know I cared enough to even search instead of telling everyone else to get off their azzes and go look for Caylee. JMO

welcome to Websleuths :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members