**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*bolded by me*
This is another example of an A "misstatement"

Cindy was ON THE PHONE with the 911 operator when George walked in the door. Cindy can be heard telling him "Caylees gone, George." George in the background "WHAT? WHO?" Cindy then replies "Zanny TOOK HER"
This was the same call where Cindy put Casey on the phone. Were they all in the garage during the phone call?

Does anyone have the transcribed call? Id like to read it word for word.

Ask and ye shall receive... http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/the-first-911-call-from-cindy-anthony/

This is the first one and there are links to the second and third calls on there also

*bolded by me*
This is another example of an A "misstatement"

Cindy was ON THE PHONE with the 911 operator when George walked in the door. Cindy can be heard telling him "Caylees gone, George." George in the background "WHAT? WHO?" Cindy then replies "Zanny TOOK HER"
This was the same call where Cindy put Casey on the phone. Were they all in the garage during the phone call?

Does anyone have the transcribed call? Id like to read it word for word.

TY...see this is why I started this thread to try and find the transcripts...stuff GA has said...and focusing on him. I was just too tired from the chemo to put everything together...when I started the thread I was just paraphrasing and going by memory. Even stuff on the 15th he has inconsistencies.
CA called the cops three times on KC. At one point in the first call she is transferred and overheard (unbeknownst to her) that She and GA will take KC to court over KC...she then calls 911 two more times. At least one time from the house...which is when GA apparently walks in the door, and KC is put on the phone (reluctantly from the way her voice sounds). CA's activity on that day (at least from the time she located KC via AH's help) is not in question...but GA's still makes no sense. Once CA found KC, she was on the phone with 911. That was her day until the cops showed up...
GA's statements are strange to me. I can't put my finger on it. But I am trying. I know that this is the best board to put forth suspicions,because I know if I can't find what I am looking for, someone else most definitely can. :)

I like your phrase a game plan. I have thought this for a very long time. During that last jail visit GA is quiet and looks as if he is impatient to be rid of unnecessary talk. This is the visit in which KC seems to have figured out that he is the one that can help her and chooses him to speak with, awkwardly saying it is to get closer. He encourages her to consider meeting with LE again and says he can make it happen. They have already mentioned the "pool incident" as an accidental death theory the media has already promoted as a possibility (and thereby an out). He knew that she would most likely get a much reduced sentence if she pled to that. If not, and she and her lawyer continued with the nanny charade, she could easily get Murder One and possibly LWOP or DP.

We have two options to consider here. One is that KC did this alone and GA had no idea where the body was and simply wanted her to tell LE. The other is that perhaps GA found the body (suspicious on the 24th, he could have figured it was hidden in the wheel well and deduced later that KC had left her there to simulate a kidnapping/murder to frame a random car thief. The act of picking up a car that smelled like death, driving it home and cleaning it out indicate he was trying to minimize evidence that could put her away for life and introduce reasonable doubt). If GA had found her remains in the trunk after he directed CA to go to work, transferred the plastic bags to a laundry bag in the garage, and dumped them very close to home on his way to work, he may have wished only for her body to be found while KC was in jail thus introducing additional reasonable doubt. It would also give her deniability in that she could not confess to something she did not know. Her anger and frustration in the jail when she is questioned about Caylee's location seems very real. As does her statement about "what am I supposed to learn"? If she thought a family member had discovered her plan and intervened, she might also think they would have followed through and gotten her out of jail instead of letting her sit there a month. She may have assumed that whomever had discovered the body had hidden it temporarily to keep her safe from confessing. Of course JB returned and once again that plan was nixed.

The thing that puzzles me about these two scenarios is this: on the day KC and her parents were having this conversation in jail, Kronk has already been out to the exact spot at least twice and made three calls to LE. In my book, that's a coincidence right up there with Zenaida G happening to stop by Sawgrass on the exact day that KC needs someone by that name there.

I find it hard to believe that JB and KC, in their jailhouse consultations, are even discussing the possibility that Caylee's body may be found, much less discussing it in a way that could be overheard. During this jailhouse visit with her parents, KC's lawyer is in New York, ostensibly making media deals to finance a protracted and lucrative trial. They are the last people who want to burst a SODDI or imaginanny scenario with finding a body.

Of course, Fay happened after that, as did LP bailing her out and both things may have managed to delay the plans of a former LEO trying to protect a daughter from DP while still managing to have the remains of his granddaughter found and properly buried. GA says many times in his interviews he is acting as a former LE, father and grandfather, and while these roles conflict, he may have been trying to find a compromise that honored all three to some degree.

I know this may sound odd, and I've been over every tape and transcript loads of times to see if it would fit. I can't think of another scenario that explains all the anger and frushtration KC has when questioned about Caylee's whereabouts. She is so "why are you asking ME?" about it all, as if she knows someone helped her but cannot mention it or she risks endangering herself even further by admitting Caylee is dead.

Also, if you ask me, GA is the type that may want to appear whipped, but as soon as he has a chance, he circumvents CA and does exactly what he wants to take control. The first time I noticed this (other than the violent outbursts to protestors) was in the interview he had in November, after the MB presser about the "Caylee sighting" at the mall, in which CA was so drugged she was closing her eyes and could barely sit up next to him. He went into confidence overdrive mode and totally held court with the reporter, holding his head up confidently and defiantly, the same look he had in his depo with Morgan.

I cannot find a single flaw in your logic or the evidence that backs it up, Cecy. I've steadfastly believed George never had anything to do with any of this, but I've never been able to completely reconcile his behavior, LE background, and personality with my own theory.

As of now, I am wholeheartedly adopting your theory.

:blowkiss:

If someone can copy and paste some of what he is saying in this transcript that would be most awesome.
This is from YM coming to pick GA up to go see KC at the jail on September 25th after she had sent a handwritten letter asking to see her father.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6036512/2008-0925-Recording-George-Anthony

To me this is more than just small chit chat..sounds more than nervous...etc...very strange, his statements...imo. Again if someone can paste some of his comments that would be awesome.

George on chasing KC during the time between June 16th and July 15th:

George Anthony chased Casey in desperationDesperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."
He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...thony-caylee-documents-092608,0,7734507.story

The statements from the manager of Johnson's Wrecker on when CA and GA arrived to pick up KC's car from the lot:

When Cindy and George Anthony arrived to pick up the car, Burch said Cindy was irritated.

While he and George Anthony walked out to get the vehicle, George apologized for his wife's behavior and also told him about their family's problems.
Burch said Anthony told him, "We'll probably get divorced over this." Anthony said their daughter was telling lies and refused to let them see their granddaughter.
When they got to the car and opened the door, the pungent odor was overwhelming.
"I mean it was, it knocked me back," he said.

"An [sic] then when he opened the car door and that stench come out, by, like my heart dropped because….he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing."Burch said he and Anthony opened the trunk and found a light bag of garbage. Flies came out and the odor was foul.

"In the back of my head I'm going, 'That isn't rotten garbage.' You know I know what rotten garbage smells like."

Burch said the odor was similar to a car in which a man committed suicide.

They opened the bag and found papers and he thinks a pizza box inside. Burch tossed the light-weight bag into a dumpster.

The car didn't have any gas in it, but Anthony brought his own gas can. Burch said Anthony was very polite and again apologized for his wife's behavior.
Burch told the detective they do very few removals from Amscot and thought it was odd someone would run out of gas in a parking space there.Investigators later recovered the garbage from the dumpster, after Anthony told them it had been thrown there.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...aylee-documents-092608,0,7734507.story?page=5

I like your phrase a game plan. I have thought this for a very long time. During that last jail visit GA is quiet and looks as if he is impatient to be rid of unnecessary talk. This is the visit in which KC seems to have figured out that he is the one that can help her and chooses him to speak with, awkwardly saying it is to get closer. He encourages her to consider meeting with LE again and says he can make it happen. They have already mentioned the "pool incident" as an accidental death theory the media has already promoted as a possibility (and thereby an out). He knew that she would most likely get a much reduced sentence if she pled to that. If not, and she and her lawyer continued with the nanny charade, she could easily get Murder One and possibly LWOP or DP.

We have two options to consider here. One is that KC did this alone and GA had no idea where the body was and simply wanted her to tell LE. The other is that perhaps GA found the body (suspicious on the 24th, he could have figured it was hidden in the wheel well and deduced later that KC had left her there to simulate a kidnapping/murder to frame a random car thief. The act of picking up a car that smelled like death, driving it home and cleaning it out indicate he was trying to minimize evidence that could put her away for life and introduce reasonable doubt). If GA had found her remains in the trunk after he directed CA to go to work, transferred the plastic bags to a laundry bag in the garage, and dumped them very close to home on his way to work, he may have wished only for her body to be found while KC was in jail thus introducing additional reasonable doubt. It would also give her deniability in that she could not confess to something she did not know. Her anger and frustration in the jail when she is questioned about Caylee's location seems very real. As does her statement about "what am I supposed to learn"? If she thought a family member had discovered her plan and intervened, she might also think they would have followed through and gotten her out of jail instead of letting her sit there a month. She may have assumed that whomever had discovered the body had hidden it temporarily to keep her safe from confessing. Of course JB returned and once again that plan was nixed.

The thing that puzzles me about these two scenarios is this: on the day KC and her parents were having this conversation in jail, Kronk has already been out to the exact spot at least twice and made three calls to LE. In my book, that's a coincidence right up there with Zenaida G happening to stop by Sawgrass on the exact day that KC needs someone by that name there.

I find it hard to believe that JB and KC, in their jailhouse consultations, are even discussing the possibility that Caylee's body may be found, much less discussing it in a way that could be overheard. During this jailhouse visit with her parents, KC's lawyer is in New York, ostensibly making media deals to finance a protracted and lucrative trial. They are the last people who want to burst a SODDI or imaginanny scenario with finding a body.

Of course, Fay happened after that, as did LP bailing her out and both things may have managed to delay the plans of a former LEO trying to protect a daughter from DP while still managing to have the remains of his granddaughter found and properly buried. GA says many times in his interviews he is acting as a former LE, father and grandfather, and while these roles conflict, he may have been trying to find a compromise that honored all three to some degree.

I know this may sound odd, and I've been over every tape and transcript loads of times to see if it would fit. I can't think of another scenario that explains all the anger and frushtration KC has when questioned about Caylee's whereabouts. She is so "why are you asking ME?" about it all, as if she knows someone helped her but cannot mention it or she risks endangering herself even further by admitting Caylee is dead.

Also, if you ask me, GA is the type that may want to appear whipped, but as soon as he has a chance, he circumvents CA and does exactly what he wants to take control. The first time I noticed this (other than the violent outbursts to protestors) was in the interview he had in November, after the MB presser about the "Caylee sighting" at the mall, in which CA was so drugged she was closing her eyes and could barely sit up next to him. He went into confidence overdrive mode and totally held court with the reporter, holding his head up confidently and defiantly, the same look he had in his depo with Morgan.
I had to pull this post because it sounds like a more than resonable theory. I wish you could here me chime my bell! Good sluething rehashing GA everybody.

THAT IS RIGHT :clap::clap::clap::clap:KEEP YOUR EYES ON GA.
Great thread :blowkiss:

Little Bitty - I was going to cut and paste it for you but it is way to long.
we can all open the link. that is fine.

Okay...now a coherent moment (had a soft drink...yeah...I know...bad...but my chemo round is almost over...only one more visit after this week)...soft drinks pep me up--hence, more sense (and sad rhyming).

1. GA is the last known person to see KC with a live Caylee.
2. GA is the first person (since KC abandoned the car) to see inside (along with the manager of the Wrecker place).
3. GA is the first person to be inside the car and drive it since KC abandoned it. He drove the car home, alone, to the A residence.
4. GA is the only member of the A family to have seen KC during the period of time between June 16th and July 15th before CA tracked her down with AH's help. The alleged effin gas can incident and a car chase (a date he cannot remember) in which he chased KC on the toll road staying behind her in his words at a safe 100 yard distance until he lost her.

He is all over some of the most important dates/piece of evidence in the case.

I started thinking about him because what if he isn't the "aw shucks, just trying to help, I love my daughter, don't mind my wife cuz I can't help it" kind of guy.

5. He is the only person to make a suicide attempt (after the remains were found) in which LE was brought in to assist in finding him.
6. In September, it was KC who sent a private note to LE requesting if they, LE, could bring GA to jail (not CA or LA) to speak with her.

I have a few more but the more I think about it in the barest forms...things are not adding up to GA being completely clueless and just being pushed around by CA.

According to Lee, after Casey admitted to Cindy that Caylee was missing and they argued, Cindy left the room and jumped on the phone (presumably from the GARAGE)! You can also hear when GA comes up (on the 3rd 911 call) and she interacts with him (again in the GARAGE). If one ever wondered when the latest point the absolute truth would have hit them it would have been at this point.

If the scenario I postulated happened, it might explain other things as well. I originally came to this idea because I was disturbed by his original interviews with LE and FBI. Particularly the part where he vomited. It made me think he was having a flashback of something he had not only smelled, but something he had seen as well. So I went back and watched the FBI tapes. I've had to do my share of interviewing, and have been coached by some really good investigators and polygraphers on red flags to look for. One thing I noticed was that GA was being a little too free with some information as if to distract LE. And that he gave far too much detail in 4 different areas (extra and unnecessary detail also often being an indicator of deception). These four areas were: the 16th when KC and Caylee left, the "pool" incident, the gas can incident and picking up the car at Johnson's. Working backwards from there and assuming he might be lying, I tried to figure out why that would be so.

The 16th was easy - it was necessary to possibly corroborate KC's story that she left the house with an alive Caylee that she may have handed over to another person. It would eliminate the house being the last place she was seen alive (or a crime scene) and would introduce doubt that KC might be the last person to have seen her alive as she was ostensibly on her way to a nanny that would have Caylee overnight at least. The detail he uses for her outfit matches the description KC gave on her police report when she says that is what Caylee was wearing on June 9th. Other posters have already found cracks in the theory that he actually witnessed her leaving.

The "pool" incident seemed to me to be a set-up for LE so that, if necessary, an accidental death scenario would seem likely or possible. GA is not specific in his recollection but indicates it was sometime that week. (If it did indeed happen, it might have happened on the 18th, if KC came back and originally thought to bury Caylee in the yard, then gave up and rinsed off in the pool before returning the shovel next door and forgot to either lock the gate or put up the ladder).

The gas can incident seemed to me designed to do two things - indicate that there was nothing GA saw in the trunk and, more importantly, that there was no smell (which would put the body being in it at a later date, possibly after it was towed). I'm quite sure he smelled it and knew what was up. If he chased KC though, I always thought he would have caught up with her quickly, not enough time for her to drive fifteen houses down, park the car, open the trunk and dispose of the body without him seeing her. I don't think she would have risked that kind of time line either. He certainly knew something was up by that point though.

His description of picking up the car was the most damaging, imo. He explains to the FBI he thought it could be KC or Caylee (he knew immediately it was not KC because the car had been at the towyard too long and she had been heard from since then). He describes getting in the car, putting the key in the ignition and saying "I'm doing this wrong", whereby he gets out and uses the guy at Johnson's to be a witness to the trunk. I have a feeling he knew that it would be empty - had figured out maybe from the gas can incident that if KC was hiding something it would be in the wheel well, as she had had flat tires several weeks earlier (she gleefully mentions this in her visit with GA and CA as well, as if she has caught on that somebody knows about flat tires). He is relieved that the guy at Johnson's smells the car but sees a bag of garbage and throws it over the fence. GA has a witness to an empty trunk and he can drive it home and work on it from there. If a body had been in the trunk, he could have called LE right there (instead of paying hundreds of dollars to retrieve it) and claimed it had been stolen and used in a crime. I'll bet he was glad he didn't have to.

I think he sent CA to work right away because he did not trust her ability to keep her mouth shut (she still told everyone at the office and later told the 911 operator about the smell). He had plenty of time to report to his office at work (using the EZ pass route he mentioned in his interview would check out the car chase) and coming back home a back way - spending an hour or so cleaning the car - returning to the security office and from there taking an EZ pass route to the mall to clock in by 5:30. However, it's odd he only worked half a shift, returning home about four hours later right when it was all hitting the fan.

In the jail visit, CA looks at KC as if she is a hawk looking at a rabbit, and grills trying to see if there is any way that KC might have simply given Caylee to someone else - eliminating that as a possibility before she allows herself to think of Caylee being dead. GA sits and fidgets and looks almost bored in those interviews. His "hi gorgeous" may have been his way of trying to let KC know he was on her side and was willing to help her get out of there on a lesser charge if she cooperated. KC finally figures it out in the last visit and requests to see her dad.

If LE figured out that GA might know something - or could get KC to talk - they might have been watching and sympathetic. They certainly had to think his interviews sounded conflicted and odd.

I think that when CA found out about all this was in November. At the end of the week of November 7, Tim Miller had called off his search rather quickly and LP put into effect his JBP stunt. It was obvious that LP would keep searching. That next weekend, DC suddenly got specific information about where Caylee's body was and it coincided with the orchestrated diversion of the "Caylee sighting" at the mall and the subsequent presser (in which CA looks positively drugged and is listlessly crying and clings to a GA that looks confident and in charge).

Well, I've got more but I've rambled on enough. I'm still very open to alternate scenarios but this one has tied up many loose ends for me so far. I think GA's instincts may have been good, or at least something he felt he could live with - to protect his daughter from murder one, but to have her finally pay by pleading to a lesser charge.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I've also thought the cadaver dog hits might have been about the cleanup. If the wheel well cover that had the stain on it still had decomp fluid, it could have been taken into the back yard and propped up by the playhouse or sandbox and rinsed off with a hose. Same with any shoes or pants if they had decomp on them. Investigators have remarked about how clean the trunk was (and we have heard that some cleaning fluids have chloroform in them). LE also took the wetvac into evidence in their search on Dec. 11. If the trunk had been steamcleaned using the wetvac and the dirty water taken out the back door and poured out on the ground by the pool, the cadaver dogs may have also hit there as well. If things happened this way, the cadaver dogs may have been hitting on a fresh decomp signature than we originally thought. It might also explain a higher level of chloroform in the trunk carpet or air samples.

If the scenario I postulated happened, it might explain other things as well. I originally came to this idea because I was disturbed by his original interviews with LE and FBI. Particularly the part where he vomited. It made me think he was having a flashback of something he had not only smelled, but something he had seen as well. So I went back and watched the FBI tapes. I've had to do my share of interviewing, and have been coached by some really good investigators and polygraphers on red flags to look for. One thing I noticed was that GA was being a little too free with some information as if to distract LE. And that he gave far too much detail in 4 different areas (extra and unnecessary detail also often being an indicator of deception). These four areas were: the 16th when KC and Caylee left, the "pool" incident, the gas can incident and picking up the car at Johnson's. Working backwards from there and assuming he might be lying, I tried to figure out why that would be so.

The 16th was easy - it was necessary to possibly corroborate KC's story that she left the house with an alive Caylee that she may have handed over to another person. It would eliminate the house being the last place she was seen alive (or a crime scene) and would introduce doubt that KC might be the last person to have seen her alive as she was ostensibly on her way to a nanny that would have Caylee overnight at least. The detail he uses for her outfit matches the description KC gave on her police report when she says that is what Caylee was wearing on June 9th. Other posters have already found cracks in the theory that he actually witnessed her leaving.

The "pool" incident seemed to me to be a set-up for LE so that, if necessary, an accidental death scenario would seem likely or possible. GA is not specific in his recollection but indicates it was sometime that week. (If it did indeed happen, it might have happened on the 18th, if KC came back and originally thought to bury Caylee in the yard, then gave up and rinsed off in the pool before returning the shovel next door and forgot to either lock the gate or put up the ladder).

The gas can incident seemed to me designed to do two things - indicate that there was nothing GA saw in the trunk and, more importantly, that there was no smell (which would put the body being in it at a later date, possibly after it was towed). I'm quite sure he smelled it and knew what was up. If he chased KC though, I always thought he would have caught up with her quickly, not enough time for her to drive fifteen houses down, park the car, open the trunk and dispose of the body without him seeing her. I don't think she would have risked that kind of time line either. He certainly knew something was up by that point though.

His description of picking up the car was the most damaging, imo. He explains to the FBI he thought it could be KC or Caylee (he knew immediately it was not KC because the car had been at the towyard too long and she had been heard from since then). He describes getting in the car, putting the key in the ignition and saying "I'm doing this wrong", whereby he gets out and uses the guy at Johnson's to be a witness to the trunk. I have a feeling he knew that it would be empty - had figured out maybe from the gas can incident that if KC was hiding something it would be in the wheel well, as she had had flat tires several weeks earlier (she gleefully mentions this in her visit with GA and CA as well, as if she has caught on that somebody knows about flat tires). He is relieved that the guy at Johnson's smells the car but sees a bag of garbage and throws it over the fence. GA has a witness to an empty trunk and he can drive it home and work on it from there. If a body had been in the trunk, he could have called LE right there (instead of paying hundreds of dollars to retrieve it) and claimed it had been stolen and used in a crime. I'll bet he was glad he didn't have to.

I think he sent CA to work right away because he did not trust her ability to keep her mouth shut (she still told everyone at the office and later told the 911 operator about the smell). He had plenty of time to report to his office at work (using the EZ pass route he mentioned in his interview would check out the car chase) and coming back home a back way - spending an hour or so cleaning the car - returning to the security office and from there taking an EZ pass route to the mall to clock in by 5:30. However, it's odd he only worked half a shift, returning home about four hours later right when it was all hitting the fan.

In the jail visit, CA looks at KC as if she is a hawk looking at a rabbit, and grills trying to see if there is any way that KC might have simply given Caylee to someone else - eliminating that as a possibility before she allows herself to think of Caylee being dead. GA sits and fidgets and looks almost bored in those interviews. His "hi gorgeous" may have been his way of trying to let KC know he was on her side and was willing to help her get out of there on a lesser charge if she cooperated. KC finally figures it out in the last visit and requests to see her dad.

If LE figured out that GA might know something - or could get KC to talk - they might have been watching and sympathetic. They certainly had to think his interviews sounded conflicted and odd.

I think that when CA found out about all this was in November. At the end of the week of November 7, Tim Miller had called off his search rather quickly and LP put into effect his JBP stunt. It was obvious that LP would keep searching. That next weekend, DC suddenly got specific information about where Caylee's body was and it coincided with the orchestrated diversion of the "Caylee sighting" at the mall and the subsequent presser (in which CA looks positively drugged and is listlessly crying and clings to a GA that looks confident and in charge).

Well, I've got more but I've rambled on enough. I'm still very open to alternate scenarios but this one has tied up many loose ends for me so far. I think GA's instincts may have been good, or at least something he felt he could live with - to protect his daughter from murder one, but to have her finally pay by pleading to a lesser charge.

Cecy, you absolutely nailed it. This links up so many pieces-I wonder if KC figured daddy out as well.

Wow...all of you guys have gone above and beyond(thank you cecy). :blowkiss:

I have to let a little secret go...:eek:

if any of you were posting on the Court TV/Tru TV board a few months ago...then you know who I am. Same poster. Same picture. Same name.

I can only say I was banned on the same day the remains were found. I know this because I was also let go from my job on that same day...mostly to do with health reasons, that I am still obviously dealing with now.:bang:

(My former employer is a good guy by the way...just a small company...not their fault sincerely).

Nonetheless, the source that I had totally made fun of on the other site (the banning of me site) is a psychic. And she had told me on that day that Caylee would be found.

If anyone knows me on the other site...the one I got banned from that day...they will know what I am talking about. I was again making fun of that same friend in a good way (like how dare you tell us this and not tell us that you horrible person who loves pink) because at the time she would only tell me that the circus would stop and not why...so I teased her in because she was a lurker not a poster like, hey you jerk who likes pink and won't post but eats cheetos, tell us what you know...

...but the mod saw me as attacking a non poster (that same friend) and thus I was black listed. I posted before I was banned that my friend would tell me what would stop the GA CA circus[...because remember at the time there was a photo they were floating out there of a Caylee looking girl in a mall [/COLOR]and JB was totally going to get the footage of that mall. And even though it looked like Caylee it wasn't. But my friend, from Dumas, Texas, reads cards and has friends in the media, and she told me on that day she would be found. She also told me that Caylee was smothered and not drugged. Again she could be wrong...

She also told me that GA knew the resting place. That GA carried Caylee to that resting place. And that he saw her in the trunk. If my friend is wrong, believe me I will apologize but if anyone knows me from the other forum, they know I always kept the peace and was well liked and was banned on that day.

Wow LittleBitty - that is so interesting a psychic would have thought that about GA. (don't feel bad, I got banned on a site I used to post on for politely indicating that a theory the administrator posted as an article on where the money train came from was actually researched by WSers and other sites long ago, and that I had mentioned it myself as early as last November. I was merely indicating this "author" had not properly accredited other sources and it apparently irritated them.)

This theory, if true, may also explain why there seem to be two "daisy chains" as LP so indelicately put it. Some source of information had to lead Kronk to the area before KC was first bailed (it's too coincidental to think otherwise). I don't blame anyone for looking there - because it could have been passed along through several people without knowing the exact source. And the other one - the one with DC - seems to have had a different intention. DC was not looking to find a body, imo, he was looking to destroy evidence just by the way he was filmed. I am SO looking forward to his depo.

If she was smothered, then that would explain the reason LE was so interested in all the bedding as well, not just to match it to the blanket in the woods but maybe for other evidence (like saliva or flluids in the pillow).

LittleBitty35--I am so with you regarding GA.

From the first time I read all four of the A's witness statements the sentence that he and KC wrote stood out to me--like a neon sign. GA wrote "MY grand daughter will be three years old on August 9th" and KC wrote "Caylee will be three years old on August 9th". It felt coached, by someone with LE background, instructing....as a way to make sure you bring the deaceased person to the present/future.

The fact that all four A's smelled the car--that LA described how esp foul it was(yet was able to chuckle about it), CA on the 911 call(has no problem stating it's pizza) and GA in the LE tapes......but the only one of them to have a physical reaction when speaking about it was GA---to point of barfing when he thought about it. GA alone. This makes me wonder why only GA? Because all the posts I've read of people who have smelled decomp, they say it doesn't matter if you've never smelled it before---you know instantly what it is. So why aren't LA and CA having reactions---something more happened with GA IMO. I am of the mind that GA saw or did something after the fact. I am wondering if something more was seen or said on "gas can day" or on the morning of the 16th, that maybe he didn't put together until after KC was arrested or after he picked up the car from the tow yard. I don't think he had a hand in harming Caylee but I also have not ruled out that he didn't help KC knowingly either, although I lean toward he helped unknowingly at the time, put it all together later, then withheld from all, including CA and LA not just LE. I still think he hasn't told what he knows to CA b/c he knows her pension for talking too much. He wouldn't share with LA coz he doesn't want to put him in a harnful position plus he knows that if he doesn't tell anyone then no one can tell on him. I also think that GA would've told LE all he knows long ago, even if it meant hand cuffs for him but it is CA that put the kabosh on that by insisting he go along with what she says to save KC. Now it's too late for him to go back, he's in this up to his eyeballs. After I watched GA at the depo's I got a whole new look at him, he is capable of looking you in the eye and lying, and being defiant about it to boot. Ga is capable of ALOT more than I first thought. JMO

See that's not how I recall George getting sick. George vomited when Lee was calling LE saying he was there (or on his way there). George was sneaking by being there, felt he had to hide it from Lee and Cindy. He did not want to be found out and was very concerened with that possibility. When it came to be show time and Lee was showing up, george got sick.

Something on another thread just prompted me to watch the video of GVS interviewing the A's at their home-GA cannot look Greta in the eye when he begins to talk about the 16th. CA is gonna take the hair off of her dog, she's petting it so repetetively.

Same on LKL.

This series of eye movements, head gestures, talking a lot but saying nothing, and just plain avoiding eye contact seems to be GA's glitch when he is nervouse or possibly lying about something. To play devil's advocate, I suppose one could say he is just shy...but I would think that at that point, he would cut the shy crap and get serious about finding Caylee.

MOO, but I do not think GA necessarily ever handled Caylee's body, knew directly or had a hand originally in Caylee's death, but I do think he knew what happened immediately, and he was coached/guilted/"reminded" what he did or did not see on the 16th.

Bold is mine-

Don't forget about the freaky creepy plastered on smile.
:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member