Omaha double murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we certain that the mysterious person who entered the home was indeed a man?

Now that is a good question, Columbo! I'll refer the question to Tuba on the forensic astrology forum. Perhaps the planetary alignments will reveal something.

Your question is thought provoking considering our discussion of a disguise by the perp!

Are we certain that the mysterious person who entered the home was indeed a man?

Columbo, I asked Tuba if the charts indicated a woman could be involved and here is her response..........

Due to the concealed II Moon, it seems entirely possible but not in a way we would imagine. She is in adverse relation (a square) to the ignition actor, Uranus yet whatever was controlling this woman is Mercury, found in the H. of homicide. That is due to Mercury governing the Sign where the Moon is found: the Sun, Uranus and Mercury hold the power in this murder chart, they are in charge of the event.

Columbo, I asked Tuba if the charts indicated a woman could be involved and here is her response..........

Due to the concealed II Moon, it seems entirely possible but not in a way we would imagine. She is in adverse relation (a square) to the ignition actor, Uranus yet whatever was controlling this woman is Mercury, found in the H. of homicide. That is due to Mercury governing the Sign where the Moon is found: the Sun, Uranus and Mercury hold the power in this murder chart, they are in charge of the event.

Interesting, thank you, waltzingmatilda! Hmmmm....

Link to Forensic Astrology discussion of this case starting at post number 42 and continuing throughout the thread. Note: other cases are discussed on this thread also.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=2

Here is Tuba's first chart cast. There is discussion on the thread at the above link......

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/OmahaHomeMurders054.jpg

The indications from the first chart are that the plan for these murders was hatched on March 7, 2008. Tuba then cast a chart for March 7 in Omaha. Here ais a link to that one........

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewMoonMarch2008Omaha056.jpg

It indicates details of the plans being hatched.

Here is Tuba's latest post on the Forensic Astrology - Case Briefings thread
~respectfully snipped~
One question to look into is comings and goings, Omaha, at the week of the crimes. The murderer arrived from a distance and moved on after commission of the homicides. He shows as Sun in Pisces, which means possible departure from Florida or Hawaii before arriving in town. This may only be helpful in narrowing among suspects if he drove. We no longer live in walled cities with gate checks. He also shows as Fixed Star Markab, so he considers himself skilled with his weapons of choice and others may hold that opinion as well.

You may remember that a New Moon chart was cast for the run-up to March 13. Jupiter and Neptune are dead bang on the Node of that chart and its Midheaven and the Full Moon today squares the crisis shown then in the way hospitals and the programs for the under class and jails were being administered.

There will never be a more illuminated moment to examine the facts of this case and act upon them. All the impetus now is on a successful determination of who was responsible and who acted in the hands on commission of the knife killings.

Here is a link to the thread if anyone wishes to post questions or offer thanks!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=5

matilda

Court Case One Time Search
The Court Case One Time Search is designed for easy access to information about court cases throughout Nebraska for a $15.00 per search fee. The results of a search can provide information on up to 30 cases in Nebraska (with the exception of Douglas County District Court).

Is it true that you have to PAY to search for court cases in NE? What are the odds that ONLY Douglas County is not searchable. Do I have this right?

Knox, I wish I could help you but this is something I am not familiar with....sorry. Maybe someone on this thread has knowledge. There is a thread somewhere with info and tips on searches and sleuthing. I'll provide a link if I find it.

Matilda

Court Case One Time Search
The Court Case One Time Search is designed for easy access to information about court cases throughout Nebraska for a $15.00 per search fee. The results of a search can provide information on up to 30 cases in Nebraska (with the exception of Douglas County District Court).

Is it true that you have to PAY to search for court cases in NE? What are the odds that ONLY Douglas County is not searchable. Do I have this right?

Although I live in NE I don't know how to go about this- anyone else?
What do you have in mind here? OK to send me a PM if you'd rather not post here.

"Snick1946 said ;One thing that may narow it down quite a bit- wittnesses told LE that the car had NO front plate. Unless it was just missing that would be a clue, how many states don't require a front plate that also would match the description.
I do find it a bit difficult to conceive that someone would park thier car bearing Mexico plates- which aren't seen often at all in the Midwest US- in front of a neighbor's house while killing two people. I think it's more likely the car was fitted with phony plates beforehand then changed back right away. "

I agree with you snick, I have not been able to find a plate that is "peach" the description is of course subjective. Georgia and Indiana kinda look close on that link I provided the other day. (found a better one for future use www.worldlicenseplates.com bookmark that one) For all we know it could have been a souveneir plate from Disneyland. Tuba did say there were two, and wondered where the other waited for the killer. As for the mexico twist, where did that come from? Did I miss something? There is a University in Ox, Mexico is there a link somehow there? A Creighton Chem student was found dead in his room today, I tell ya I am seeing ghosts everywhere in this case.

"Snick1946 said ;One thing that may narow it down quite a bit- wittnesses told LE that the car had NO front plate. Unless it was just missing that would be a clue, how many states don't require a front plate that also would match the description.
I do find it a bit difficult to conceive that someone would park thier car bearing Mexico plates- which aren't seen often at all in the Midwest US- in front of a neighbor's house while killing two people. I think it's more likely the car was fitted with phony plates beforehand then changed back right away. "

I agree with you snick, I have not been able to find a plate that is "peach" the description is of course subjective. Georgia and Indiana kinda look close on that link I provided the other day. (found a better one for future use www.worldlicenseplates.com bookmark that one) For all we know it could have been a souveneir plate from Disneyland. Tuba did say there were two, and wondered where the other waited for the killer. As for the mexico twist, where did that come from? Did I miss something? There is a University in Ox, Mexico is there a link somehow there? A Creighton Chem student was found dead in his room today, I tell ya I am seeing ghosts everywhere in this case.

Knox, it could easily have been a rental car from another state. I thought they said it might be a New Mexico plate. I thought the Indiana plate looked more peach than any of them, but then again some states use plates for several years and then start phasing them out when vehicles are purchased new such as Texas.

Do you have any details or a link regarding the CreightonChem student found dead today?

My prayers go out to this student's family. This hurts my heart. No family should lose a child. I thought I had lost my son, who was in a tragic accident in '06 and was a college student at the time. He wasn't breathing and was brought back and was in ICU in critical condition for 4 days. I can't describe how I reacted because I was just functioning in a daze. He survived by the grace of God.

I can't begin to imagine the grief these parents feel. How very sad........

Tuba's reading today was the best news imaginable for those of us who have followed this case. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much yet but it does certainly look as if things are coming to a conclusion with arrests in the offing soon.
This confirms my feelings for the past couple of weeks- per the chart she looks to be saying that the key evidence was recovered from the carpet- would imagine possible DNA from the perp or possibly fibers, who knows.
I will look forward to being able to talk over the arrests soon, let's all hope so.

Tuba's reading today was the best news imaginable for those of us who have followed this case. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much yet but it does certainly look as if things are coming to a conclusion with arrests in the offing soon.
This confirms my feelings for the past couple of weeks- per the chart she looks to be saying that the key evidence was recovered from the carpet- would imagine possible DNA from the perp or possibly fibers, who knows.
I will look forward to being able to talk over the arrests soon, let's all hope so.

I do hope your're right!

I hope so too, Snick and YellowDog........I'm keeping the faith and praying that justice fo Tom and Shirlee will soon be served!

matilda

Knox, it could easily have been a rental car from another state. I thought they said it might be a New Mexico plate. I thought the Indiana plate looked more peach than any of them, but then again some states use plates for several years and then start phasing them out when vehicles are purchased new such as Texas.

Do you have any details or a link regarding the CreightonChem student found dead today?

There is another NM plate that is more peach than the one on the first link that Knox provided. I think it is an older one from several years ago but there is orange and yellow which fades together from top to bottom creating a peach hue. I will sleuth around to find out a possible year. This could go along with the discussion regarding the plates being switched. Perhaps the perp placed a plate on the SUV which was older and no longer registered to anyone. Once again, just thinking and typing.......

Everybody is focused on state plates and such...

Almost every USED-car dealership puts their own plate on all their cars on the lot, and often leave em on for the purchaser to remove themselves

Everybody is focused on state plates and such...

Almost every USED-car dealership puts their own plate on all their cars on the lot, and often leave em on for the purchaser to remove themselves

Good input from you, as usual, Moonlighter!
Yes I sometimes think we focus too much on the plates, if the killer made preparations beforehand I am sure that was one of the bases he covered.
One thing that bothers me- if the plates were switched shortly afterward, where was this done? Pulling into a parking lot off Dodge street that time of day and switching plates would not be a good plan. In other words, could this perp have been in league with someone local with a garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro