On "BIO" - Casey Anthony : How Did We Get Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I will watch the rerun later, I'm very interested in anything recounting the fight on the 15th since I think that is key to Caylee's death. This sounds like it keys in pretty well to the Anthony dysfunction.

Yes, the fight or a fight at some point over the thefts, which Casey mentions talking "again and again" to cindy about in the jailhouse taped visits. The Anthony focus sure wasn't on those thefts after Caylee disappeared and it's not going to be again unless cindy can sue her someday if Casey gets any money.

My cable company has BIO as a premium channel in a package I don't subscribe to. Does anyone know if this will be viewable online later?

Diane Fanning was the lady I was bragging about.
They rushed through at the end to hit the highlights, but just had to make room for ALyon to give her speech at the end.

Kathi Belich! :rocker:

I hope everyone saw the interview Kathi Belich had with Jeff Ashton. It was great! Jeff Ashton said he would hope that nobody would go out to the jail on Sunday when she gets released but he knows they will. But, he said, if they do & if they want to get back at Casey, when they see the cars coming out with her inside, he'd wish everyone there would turn their backs to her because she likes & wants the attention...but, if everyone would turn their backs, it would get to her.

Thanks, I just tivo'd it for the 10:00 repeat (West Coast).

Looks good!

Mel

I hope everyone saw the interview Kathi Belich had with Jeff Ashton. It was great! Jeff Ashton said he would hope that nobody would go out to the jail on Sunday when she gets released but he knows they will. But, he said, if they do & if they want to get back at Casey, when they see the cars coming out with her inside, he'd wish everyone there would turn their backs to her because she likes & wants the attention...but, if everyone would turn their backs, it would get to her.

It was an excellent interview and his suggestion is great, too! :rocker:

That really is a great idea! I hope it catches on and everyone does just that. Wouldn't it be great for there to be people there but silent with their backs turned? You'd know which car she was in because she would insist they stop the car.

That really is a great idea! I hope it catches on and everyone does just that. Wouldn't it be great for there to be people there but silent with their backs turned? You'd know which car she was in because she would insist they stop the car.

lol - I can see her now - rolling down the window, head outside, arms wailing - "i'm over here", it's MEEEEEEEE Casey!!!! Hello!!!!!".

I agree the entire world should turn their back on her. If that's the cashier, restaurant, whatever. Every single person should just turn their back on her and ignore her as if she isn't there.

She'd have a complete and utter breakdown.

MOO

Mel

:woohoo: That would be the best. Backs turned with tshirts that say--- we love Caylee.

I'm going to watch this one. Thanks for the heads up chefmom!

I have completely stepped back from watching any news since the verdict. I was so disgusted that it's in my best interest to just walk away from it. I've stopped in this subforum but not every day. I have to distance myself because I really took the fact she is walking out of Jail on Sunday hard. JMHO

Is there anywhere to see the JA/KB interview besides wesh? I only have net on my iPhone right now (no wifi availability where I moved haven't gotten an aircard yet) and when I click the interview links it goes to the mobile site and If I get on the full site I haven't found the interview..

Why did they say ICA asked AH to watch Caylee while she worked at Sports Authority?

I'm watching this right now and the whole thing with the last time they saw Caylee was when Casey and her both left. However, her death was considered accidental drowning in the families pool?

I don't think a word out of Casey's mouth has ever held truth. I mean she started lying even in High school... She seems like an impulsive liar.

I'm watching this right now and the whole thing with the last time they saw Caylee was when Casey and her both left. However, her death was considered accidental drowning in the families pool?

I don't think a word out of Casey's mouth has ever held truth. I mean she started lying even in High school... She seems like an impulsive liar.

Exactly it's a lie. She left alone! the neighbor was washing the car and saw her leave. She was seen at Scoops night club that night by Chris S...
Caylee wasn't with her.GA said she wasn't home when he got home.
She was pinging near the home. Guess she snuck in and nabbed Caylee.

All that lying is crazy

If I ever see her I will turn my back but will still raise my hand in a one finger salute .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak