Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good questions, PommyMommy.
Thinking about her family at this time.
Esp. withthe holidays and people off work with time to search for her. And the one person who might know something isn't talking.
Really disgusted with her 'friend'. :mad:
What does he know ???

I feel like we might benefit from concentrating on the BF, what did he like to do, his friends, what were they doing that particular day/evening? Locations he is familiar with, his father is familiar with. I do think and feel like the LE knows what has happened and they will be posting to the public in the next month or so. :(

Hello All,

I am new here and I do not want to break any forum rules. I have gathered addresses and potential residents that live along the highlighted roads. This list contains about 362 Addresses, there is also resident information (Name/Phone Number) but I am not certain if this information is current or accurate. I have only verified on a few searches. I would love to share this information with anyone that may find it valuable for the continued information gathering process. We can at least rule out known associates living near by (known to Allyson Joy Watterson, Allysons family members, Benjamin Hunter Garland, or possibly even Ben's father). At this point with limited public information, we nay have to dig a little deeper for leads. Please let me know if it is okay to share this type of information on this site- if not please reach out to me if you want to do some OSINT. I will distribute as requested

Attachments

• 2019-12-30_03-54.png
    2019-12-30_03-54.png
    1 MB · Views: 67
Hello All,

I am new here and I do not want to break any forum rules. I have gathered addresses and potential residents that live along the highlighted roads. This list contains about 362 Addresses, there is also resident information (Name/Phone Number) but I am not certain if this information is current or accurate. I have only verified on a few searches. I would love to share this information with anyone that may find it valuable for the continued information gathering process. We can at least rule out known associates living near by (known to Allyson Joy Watterson, Allysons family members, Benjamin Hunter Garland, or possibly even Ben's father). At this point with limited public information, we nay have to dig a little deeper for leads. Please let me know if it is okay to share this type of information on this site- if not please reach out to me if you want to do some OSINT. I will distribute as requested
There is a FB group that is doing some organizing of other types of professional search/investigation teams that might be interested in this type of information.
The title of the group is "Missing: Allyson Watterson" and it is listed as public at the moment.

Hello All,

Welcome SIC92, with your first post.:):):):)
You sure have done a great deal of work.
Hope your info benefits those who search.

Welcome to Websleuths, @SIC92! Glad to have you with us. :)

Please do not share anything on the thread that contains names, addresses, or phone numbers. We can discuss persons who are mentioned in mainstream media but we cannot sleuth anyone who has not been named a POI or suspect by law enforcement.

We have a PM feature here if you want to share information that can't be posted in the thread. Go to the top, right-hand side of your screen and click on "Inbox."

Also, if you haven't already done so, please read here: The Rules

Hello All,

Can I just clarify what you mean by;

We can at least rule out known associates living near by (known to Allyson Joy Watterson, Allysons family members, Benjamin Hunter Garland, or possibly even Ben's father).

I think I might be misunderstanding what you mean here

Thanks in advance :)

Deputies in the search for missing woman concerned about 30-hour gap

This is what’s concerning (IMO)
“That means that there is a delay of about 30 hours from the time that we last known Allyson was seen by that homeowner on Sunday around noon until Mr. Garland’s family reported her missing on Monday evening,” Povolny said. “That delay is concerning to us and we’re trying to put together what happened in that intervening time.”

Deputies suspend active search for missing woman Allyson Watterson

The Washington County Sheriff’s Office says the decision to suspend the active search Saturday evening was made after search and rescue teams spent thousands of search hours covering an area of about 1,600 acres.

Most of the area crews were searching was private property. They say they’ve exhausted every avenue to try and find Watterson and have used drones, dogs and manpower to go through the area with a fine-tooth comb.

Can I just clarify what you mean by;

We can at least rule out known associates living near by (known to Allyson Joy Watterson, Allysons family members, Benjamin Hunter Garland, or possibly even Ben's father).

I think I might be misunderstanding what you mean here

Thanks in advance :)

Of course: For example I just pulled a full list of an involved individuals FB friends- If I compared the FB Friend list to the list of residence and there was a matching person or FB friend family member (I have not done this yet, I will work on it tonight), I would say that is a curious fact that deserves looking into. The same can be done with the FB friends of other individuals as well. This is just one example of a starting point to use this list. Unless their is more information released that points us somewhere else, we have the opportunity to dive a bit deeper into data that may have been over looked. Just a bit of hopeful investigating on my end

Of course: For example I just pulled a full list of an involved individuals FB friends- If I compared the FB Friend list to the list of residence and there was a matching person or FB friend family member (I have not done this yet, I will work on it tonight), I would say that is a curious fact that deserves looking into. The same can be done with the FB friends of other individuals as well. This is just one example of a starting point to use this list. Unless their is more information released that points us somewhere else, we have the opportunity to dive a bit deeper into data that may have been over looked. Just a bit of hopeful investigating on my end
Aha, right thanks.

I thought you meant we could discount them from the investigation as suspects :oops: and I was about to say ‘Errrrrrmmmm.... are you sure...?’ ;)

Deputies in the search for missing woman concerned about 30-hour gap

This is what’s concerning (IMO)
“That means that there is a delay of about 30 hours from the time that we last known Allyson was seen by that homeowner on Sunday around noon until Mr. Garland’s family reported her missing on Monday evening,” Povolny said. “That delay is concerning to us and we’re trying to put together what happened in that intervening time.”

How far away was the wreaked stolen vehicle from where Allyson was seen by that homeowner on Sunday around noon?

I don't know about y'all, but if I find some dude sleeping in one of my vehicles, or anywhere else on my property, I mean dang, don't you think YOU would call the police?

Or did the guy that found this guy sleepin' in his truck, did he call police or not?

Either way, in this day and age, I can't see me just goin' ahead and givin' the guy a ride home....seriously? Would you?

Plus, I don't believe this missing girl to be anywhere near the area any more. I think SAR k9's tracked her scent to an obvious point of departure, meaning, to a spot where she entered a vehicle and left the area, by choice of force.
A map would be great of the last K9 scent of Allyson, the-wreaked car, the house she was seen knocking at the door and the bf found sleeping in someone’s truck.

If the search dogs tracked her to a location on the road then she could be kidnapped and being held by someone that lives on that road or someone that was driving at that location.
Is there proof that she knocked at a door? Did the dogs track her scent going to that door and then leaving?

If the search dogs tracked her to a location on the road then she could be kidnapped and being held by someone that lives on that road or someone that was driving at that location.
Is there proof that she knocked at a door? Did the dogs track her scent going to that door and then leaving?

It's anybody's guess what the SAR team(s) and their K9's conclusion was, but I have read a bit regarding K9 search and rescue. So, either the dog(s) never found AW's scent at all, or they DID find her scent trail and followed it to it's disappearance. It seems the SAR dog(s) would have either found her, her body, or lost the scent trail. If they lost the scent trail, then WHERE they lost it could be revealing.

Interesting to note too, that SAR dogs CAN detect scent over bodies of water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back