Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the search dogs tracked her to a location on the road then she could be kidnapped and being held by someone that lives on that road or someone that was driving at that location.
Is there proof that she knocked at a door? Did the dogs track her scent going to that door and then leaving?
We have no MSM confirmation of the stolen truck having wrecked, just a theory that’s been tossed around. I’m sure that the homeowner whose door she was knocking on has been thoroughly vetted and we can assume they are not involved.

It's anybody's guess what the SAR team(s) and their K9's conclusion was, but I have read a bit regarding K9 search and rescue. So, either the dog(s) never found AW's scent at all, or they DID find her scent trail and followed it to it's disappearance. It seems the SAR dog(s) would have either found her, her body, or lost the scent trail. If they lost the scent trail, then WHERE they lost it could be revealing.

Interesting to note too, that SAR dogs CAN detect scent over bodies of water.
I am of the opinion that the dogs tracked her scent to where they lost it.

Per the presser, I also believe they brought in both cadaver dogs and tracking dogs. They didn’t say that explicitly but they did mention multiple modalities being used and MOO that would make sense to have both.

It is discouraging I know, but they have covered 1,600 acres and put in thousands of man-hours using a helicopter, several SAR teams, K-9's, and drones. They just have nothing to lead them in a direction to search. They need tips, and if information develops that points them toward an area to search, they'll be back out. MOO
A reward might help.

It is discouraging I know, but they have covered 1,600 acres and put in thousands of man-hours using a helicopter, several SAR teams, K-9's, and drones. They just have nothing to lead them in a direction to search. They need tips, and if information develops that points them toward an area to search, they'll be back out. MOO
A reward might help.

The decision to suspend the search is a tough call but the right one given the circumstances. Most any LE agency in the country doesn't have the resources to just blindly continue to search vast areas of woods/water/rugged terrain. What they need now is tips or new information that would help narrow the search area and it doesn't sound like they have it. Many LE officers will tell you that abandoning a search without a discovery is the worst feeling in the world but at some point you have to because it's a needle in a haystack situation. Continuing to blindly search can also stretch LE's limited resources thin and take them away from other cases or situations that need help.

The circumstances here are both puzzling and troubling. The 30 hour gap leads me to believe that the boyfriend - especially given his colorful past - has something to hide. Whether he was purposely or directly involved in her disappearance is a matter of speculation right now. If I had to lay money on one side, I know what I'd bet on but can't say for certain because there just isn't enough information. Either way, I sadly think we aren't looking at a good outcome for AW here.

The Hail Mary situation is she wanted to be a free spirit and go off on her own and voluntarily vanish but at this point, it's just that - a Hail Mary absolute longshot. Given where she vanished, unless new info comes to light, this may be a case where there is no closure which I pray isn't the case.

If the search dogs tracked her to a location on the road then she could be kidnapped and being held by someone that lives on that road or someone that was driving at that location.
Is there proof that she knocked at a door? Did the dogs track her scent going to that door and then leaving?
BBM

WCSO Oregon on Twitter
We had been looking to identify a neighbor who might have heard a knock on their door late Sunday night. Detectives identified that person and learned it was actually related to the last time Allyson was seen on Sunday morning and turned out not to be new info
4:42 PM - 28 Dec 2019

I have two questions (well, actually many questions but these two for now);
The man who found BG sleeping in his car; Did BG mention his missing GF on the ride home?
When did BG tell his dad & how long/where did they “search”?

*i guess that’s 4 q?s lol

Also, there have been rumors BG’s family owns like 60 acres nearby. If true, Has that been searched?

Are these qualified rumors? if so- what is classified as nearby? With some additional information I can perform some fact-checking. I am already working on the immediate vicinity around Old Pumpkin Rd (Where BG was found sleeping in a vehicle)

I have a question hoping someone who works in an emergency room could answer.

If someone is seen under a fictitious name and police come looking for Allyson, would they only review records comparing with the fictional name or would they also check security footage?

Also, are there circumstances where the hospital staff would keep a patient’s name private from authorities? Like would they require a subpoena?

What amount of cooperation from the staff would you expect if there were any extenuating circumstances, patient threatened self harm, feared for their safety, etc...

What amount of digging would the hospital do if there had been a staffing shift change?

I have a question hoping someone who works in an emergency room could answer.

If someone is seen under a fictitious name and police come looking for Allyson, would they only review records comparing with the fictional name or would they also check security footage?

Also, are there circumstances where the hospital staff would keep a patient’s name private from authorities? Like would they require a subpoena?

What amount of cooperation from the staff would you expect if there were any extenuating circumstances, patient threatened self harm, feared for their safety, etc...

What amount of digging would the hospital do if there had been a staffing shift change?
Hospitals are allowed to disclose limited HIPAA information to law enforcement about patients if there is a missing persons report filed. Whether they will is apparently up to them. In our circumstance, they told police who called that my 20 year old daughter was not there even though a missing persons report had been filed. I went in person, and they admitted pretty readily that she was there. I told the police, who then had to verify it, and they told him (in person this time) that they couldn't disclose if she was there. When he said that I had told him she was there, they did admit it to him. This was for an involuntary mental health hold after threats of self-harm.

Where was the credit card used, I wonder... And, whose was it?

DEC 29, 2019
Search suspended for missing 20-year-old woman; 5 days reveals no sign of Allyson Watterson
[…]

After being seen with Watterson on Sunday, Benjamin Garland, 21, was next spotted by another homeowner, who found him asleep in the homeowner’s vehicle early Monday morning. After Don Garland called deputies at around 5:30 p.m., police responded and found the son near a vehicle that turned out to be stolen. Benjamin Garland was arrested on multiple charges, none related to Watterson’s disappearance, and is in Washington County jail. Jail records show that he’s been charged with four counts of probation violation and five counts of failure to appear, along with new counts of possession of a stolen vehicle, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, theft, and fraudulent use of a credit card. He pleaded not guilty to the new charges in court this week, according to jail records.

[…]
And what was bought with the credit card?

Lashay Wesley on Twitter
Missing posters are all around Plains for Allyson Watterson. Her mother says she’s printed out thousands of posters. #FindAllyson #LiveOnK2
ENE68BsUEAANMiC.jpg
ENE68BtUYAELqCr.jpg

5:01 PM - 30 Dec 2019

There is a surprisingly well-organized group on FB (NOT a discussion group) that is helping organize fliers etc in the area, simply search Allyson’s full name to locate. Anyone local who want to help out may want to check it out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho
Back