Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In a call Misty had with Ben from jail on the following Tuesday, he told her they saw grandma but were too scared to get in the truck. They began walking through the woods and walked for hours before Allyson said she was tired and couldn't go anymore. He said that was when he got mad and left her at a house pictured below*. He eventually slept in some blackberry bushes (somewhere unknown, not necessarily where GH has his marker here) and when he woke up, he walked down the road (about 150m) to find the unlocked truck that he was found in by its owner, R.

why would they be 'afraid' to get into his grandma's truck? They called her for a ride, correct?

Last edited:
Hello to you all,
I am very new here. I've been toying with trying to help on cases for some time now. I'm hoping to use my brain to help in some way and "give back" by helping people.

I did do a couple posts that were just "Replies" I felt I could help with as I went through all 27 Forum Pages on Allyson Watterson to try and get caught up.

I could use some help. I'm not sure I have all the known facts right. I could really use the official search areas, especially the areas they rechecked a few times. Since I'm new to this, I could also use some opinions. I'm working through a process and I'm trying to figure out what "my process" is, but I think I have a framework figured out. With my technology background, I'm figuring out what kind of tools would help me as well. So, any information/help/opinions would be great. This document is a .docx which is Microsoft Word. Thank you.

Grant's Working Theories on Allyson Watterson

I always thought that this incident made more sense (sic) if one or both of BG and AW were impaired. locals said that it was rainy and not particularly warm during the week, s0 BG did not need to be near water to be wet and "freezing" when located. I thought it was oddly nice that he was driven home when found. (If I found someone I did not know sleeping in a vehicle I owned, I would be, at the very least, suspicious.) the lost shoes/ borrowed boots only really makes sense to me if the people were impaired, IMO. Reading over your theories, for some reason, has made me ask if there was a third person who had something to do with stealing the truck or was somehow involved and that person, not BG, did something with or to AW. Just another idea, IMO. No one has reported seeing a third person, so this may be a really outside-the-box idea, but IMO, someone who knew BG and AW were around might be more likely than a random serial killer to have something to do with these events, IMO.

I always thought that this incident made more sense (sic) if one or both of BG and AW were impaired. locals said that it was rainy and not particularly warm during the week, s0 BG did not need to be near water to be wet and "freezing" when located. I thought it was oddly nice that he was driven home when found. (If I found someone I did not know sleeping in a vehicle I owned, I would be, at the very least, suspicious.) the lost shoes/ borrowed boots only really makes sense to me if the people were impaired, IMO. Reading over your theories, for some reason, has made me ask if there was a third person who had something to do with stealing the truck or was somehow involved and that person, not BG, did something with or to AW. Just another idea, IMO. No one has reported seeing a third person, so this may be a really outside-the-box idea, but IMO, someone who knew BG and AW were around might be more likely than a random serial killer to have something to do with these events, IMO.
It is really hard for me to believe that a random serial killer happened upon her up there.

In a call Misty had with Ben from jail on the following Tuesday, he told her they saw grandma but were too scared to get in the truck. They began walking through the woods and walked for hours before Allyson said she was tired and couldn't go anymore. He said that was when he got mad and left her at a house pictured below*. He eventually slept in some blackberry bushes (somewhere unknown, not necessarily where GH has his marker here) and when he woke up, he walked down the road (about 150m) to find the unlocked truck that he was found in by its owner, R.

why would they be 'afraid' to get into his grandma's truck? They called her for a ride, correct?

So.....they were walking around in the woods for hours, and he ends up "leaving her" very near to where they were spotted earlier? What? Were they walking around in circles in the woods? Then he leaves her there, and goes next door and gets in a truck and goes to sleep? Yeah, that doesn't seem to add up to me....

RSBM

This is an interesting theory regarding how they could have been split. But then Deputy Brian Van Kleef stated
“We don’t know what they were doing out there,” he said. “We certainly don’t have a broken-down car.”
https://nypost.com/2019/12/29/no-ev...-disappeared-on-hike-with-boyfriend-deputies/

It is still possible they ditched the truck and were running from someone. In seeing the terrain, especially in the park area with steep piney areas, I think it is very possible she could be out there and not found yet with the kind of animal activity in areas like these. She would have been hypothermic pretty fast, and even faster after losing her shoes (which may have come off from running - I recall reading they were found in the woods during one of the LE searches, not in the vehicle.)

Some details from Misty's interview:

Allyson had only been dating Ben for a few months. They had met at Miller (an alternative school)
Allyson only lived in Hillsboro for about a year.
Ben has a history of drug addiction. Misty wasn't allowing him at her house.
Believes Allyson may have experimented with harder drugs. She had a prior xanax addiction due to anxiety. She was in recovery when she went missing.
She 'had' tourettes syndrome. Misty did not elaborate on how that manifested for Allyson.

The last text Misty received that Sunday morning at 8:30am (my punctuation/spelling) "Yeah mom, I'm good. I spent the night at Ben's house last night where he stays* and he's doing better but not the best. He's working right now. I love you so much and I'll be home tonight."

*Misty only says she knows who he is who's house this was but clarifies that it is a friend of Ben's who lives in North Plains and that is why they were up there.

Misty worked a double at her job and got home late Sunday night, went to bed, and woke up Monday morning at Allyson wasn't there. She texted her and got no response. Misty was able to get into Allyson's FB profile and message the last 6 people she was in contact with. No one had seen her except one person, initials MG who turns out to be Ben's mom. MG said she had seen Ben and Allyson the day before (Sunday) when she gave them a ride around 7:30am. (Unfortunately Misty doesn't elaborate on where they were dropped off and GH doesn't ask). MG offers to call a friend she knows they hang around and reports that person hadn't seen them for around 18 hours (so, since Sunday evening)

Misty has to go to work. While she is at work, MG calls her to say Ben and Allyson were n North Plains and Ben lost Allyson in the woods, and Ben and his Dad have been back there looking for her for 3 hours.

Misty's timeline:

Ben steals the truck sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning. Misty doesn't know from where it was stolen.

Sunday 22nd
Ben and Allyson knocked on "S"s door asking to use the phone. They stated they had been in a car accident. So S says let me call the police for you. They back off and say nevermind and went to leave when S says fine come in and use the phone. She got Allyson a glass of water and described her as looking very scared and in shock, wet and muddy. Allyson was wearing Ben's shoes and said she lost hers somewhere. S gave Ben a pair of her husband's slippers. They called Ben's grandmother who agrees to pick them up. The two leave.
View attachment 228247

Grandma never sees them. Property cams confirm grandma driving up and down Pumpkin ridge rd looking for them between 11 and noon.

Around 11:30 a delivery driver saw them walking on the road a bit south of the first house (confirmed with witness by GH)

View attachment 228253
*scent dogs verified Allyson's scent here
GH did a drone search here and said the owners were acting a little odd/unfriendly on the second day.

Updated Map with these points: Allyson Watterson - Google My Maps

Monday 23rd
R finds ben in the truck at 7:30am and takes him home.

According to Misty, Ben got home (to his parent's house) around 7:30am and never said anything to his mom about Allyson being missing. Ben's dad got home around 11:30am from a night shift and got Ben's story and immediately took Ben out to look for Allyson when Ben told him he left her out there.
Misty describes Ben's parents as helpful and genuinely concerned.

Cell phone:
Allyson shattered her iPhone a couple months ago. She was using a cheap phone and broke that too just had her ipad. Recently a friend was talking to Misty at work about her new replacement phone for one she lost, but the original was found so she gave the replacement to Misty for Allyson and wouldn't accept payment.
Sprint would not switch Allyson's number to the new phone without them losing their apple insurance on the broken phone, so they wouldn't be able to get the $100 repair at the Apple store. Thus the phone only had wifi.

Misty on Ben:
Allyson told her Ben had warrants out for his arrest. The last time she aw him she came home to find them at her house and kicked him out after telling him to be a man and not drag Allyson down and (paraphrasing) to get his **** together.
Ben's response was along the lines of "I told her not to be with me"

Thx for the summary. Well done.

The one thing i might expand upon is misty's dealings with ben's parents. To me, she said that they SEEMED concerned, and SEEMED upset, but I thought Misty sounded like she wasn't quite 100% convinced that ben's parents didn't know more than they were letting on.

Let's be real. There is a significant possibility that ben is responsible for her disappearance. And IF he is, it seems fairly likely that his dad helped him cover it up. Maybe his mom knows. Maybe she doesn't.

Misty is just upset that she didn't find out that her daughter was missing until 5pm on monday......even though she had been texting back and forth with ben's mom since early that morning. Wasn't ben supposedly home from like 8am until noon? Was his mom home with him? Maybe not. You would think that she would have at least asked him. Maybe he lied to her? Said he didn't know anything? Maybe she couldn't get a hold of him?

And, sadly for them, if ben and his parents are totally innocent, unless it is proven otherwise, people will always wonder if he/they were responsible. Just a sad story. I can't imagine having a missing child.

The random serial killer after being separated in the woods sounds too “b” movie if you ask me.

I really want to scoff at that idea, too, but then I think about cases like Mollie Tibbitts or Sierra Joughin and it just serves to underscore that there are no hard and fast rules on when you might encounter a scary individual who will take a presented opportunity. It doesn't have to be a serial killer. Sometimes life truly is stranger than fiction.

I'm personally of the belief that BG did leave her behind while they were walking, with the intent of returning once he found a ride, and she either wandered into in a section of woods and had an unfortunate accident, or she had an overdose. This bit of info about them hiding in the woods and too afraid to get into Grandma's vehicle makes me think they were paranoid from doing drugs, and if AW went into the woods to hide while she was waiting for BG to come back, she may have tripped and hit her head and either died from that type of injury or become incapacitated and died from exposure.

All MOO.

Been quietly following along hoping for a resolution every time I log in. Allyson's is the first alert I look for. Hard to explain why it matters to a stranger so far away that whatever transpired comes to light so her loved ones can have some answers. May tomorrow be the day.

Gray thought maybe Allyson was already gone and he didn't want to have to explain why, but I personally don't think enough time had elapsed, and the delivery person had seen them during that timeframe. I think Ben was high and having paranoia and just thought they could make it back to his friend's place on foot without having to explain anything to family.

Misty is just upset that she didn't find out that her daughter was missing until 5pm on monday......even though she had been texting back and forth with ben's mom since early that morning. Wasn't ben supposedly home from like 8am until noon? Was his mom home with him? Maybe not. You would think that she would have at least asked him. Maybe he lied to her? Said he didn't know anything? Maybe she couldn't get a hold of him?

My understanding is that Ben's mom was at home when Ben was dropped off, but he didn't say anything to her. She then went to work and was communicating with Misty from there, so unaware of what was transpiring at home until she spoke with her husband later that afternoon. Dad got home around 11:30am and asked where Allyson was and Ben told him he left her in the woods, so Dad took him back out to North Plains to look for her. My guess is he reported her missing once he heard from mom and was told Misty was looking for Allyson.

I really want to scoff at that idea, too, but then I think about cases like Mollie Tibbitts or Sierra Joughin and it just serves to underscore that there are no hard and fast rules on when you might encounter a scary individual who will take a presented opportunity. It doesn't have to be a serial killer. Sometimes life truly is stranger than fiction.

I'm personally of the belief that BG did leave her behind while they were walking, with the intent of returning once he found a ride, and she either wandered into in a section of woods and had an unfortunate accident, or she had an overdose. This bit of info about them hiding in the woods and too afraid to get into Grandma's vehicle makes me think they were paranoid from doing drugs, and if AW went into the woods to hide while she was waiting for BG to come back, she may have tripped and hit her head and either died from that type of injury or become incapacitated and died from exposure.

All MOO.

Sierah Joughin's case makes me shudder everytime I think of it - it really was unreal. I hope nothing remotely like that has happened here.

I agree with your theory, except I don't think Allyson had to be high - being dragged around with someone else on methamphetamine in these conditions would have been exhausting and stressful even sober.

I want to know more about that property he said they parted at. I am bothered by what Ben's mom allegedly told Misty after offering to contact friend of theirs:
"The guy that they both hang out with hasn't seen them in about 18 hours."

That part starts here:

This was a few hours+1 hour after Misty's original contact with Ben's mom in the early morning, so roughly 11-noon, meaning that person saw them the evening before (Sunday) well after the delivery person sighting. It couldn't have taken longer than 2 hours to walk from point A to where Ben said he left her, so what is his story for what they were doing or what time they parted?

Misty avoids talking about the friend.

ETA area of disappearance and sightings with water marked
upload_2020-1-29_21-1-39.png

Last edited:
JAN 29, 2020
Allyson Watterson’s family hosts fundraiser in Hillsboro, will hire private investigator

5e327546d5115.image.jpg

[...]

On Wednesday night, her family hosted a fundraiser at Great Clips in Hillsboro, where Watterson’s mother, Misty, works. All the money raised at the event will go toward efforts to find Allyson.

“We're raising funds for all search and rescue efforts, including hiring a private investigator,” Misty said. “This is all we do. if I'm not working, I'm working for her. If my family's not working, they're looking for her, and our friends, and complete strangers.”

[...]

Family raises funds to continue search for Allyson Watterson
[...]

Misty said part of carrying out the searches does cost money.

“Our search and rescue dogs, we compensate them. We have to feed our search and rescue people. And money going to us is going to hire a private investigator,” she said.

Text to Misty from Allyson Sunday morning at 8:30am: "Yeah mom, I'm good. I spent the night at Ben's house last night where he stays and he's doing better but not the best. He's working right now. I love you so much and I'll be home tonight."

Mrs Garland said she had seen Ben and Allyson the day before (Sunday) when she gave them a ride around 7:30am.

This doesn't make sense to me.... If AW stayed Saturday night at a friend's house, where Ben was staying, how did his Mom give them a ride at 7:30 am Sunday Morning? Did she go from her house (doesn't she live in Hillsboro?) , to the friend's house (in North Plains), pick them up and drop them off somewhere else in North Plains?

I thought they were at CS's house Saturday night.

I'll post the new timeline when i get home but Allyson was seen at the fire station in dwtn Hillsboro with Ben and their stories felt strange to the firefighters. LE has their office across across the street and they should have been called . If LE was called then they would have discovered Ben had warrants and arrested sooner. Jmo

Last edited:
I'll post the new timeline when i get home but Allyson was seen at the fire station in dwtn Hillsboro with Ben and their stories felt strange to the firefighters. LE has their office across across the street and they should have been called . If LE was called then they would have discovered Ben had warrants and arrested sooner. Jmo

I can't wait to hear when this was. My best guess would be early sunday morning?

• FRI-DEC-20-2019 (timeline updated 5 hours ago)

4:00 PM: Allyson leaves the house. Is in regular contact with her mom via messaging.

Ben & Allyson go to a friend’s house in North Plains for a BBQ/Party. They stay here overnight and through much of the next day (to the best of our knowledge).

It is worth noting that Misty was not aware of where they were headed. It wasn't until Allyson went missing that we started to piece these parts together.

• Early Evening: They are picked up from the friend’s house in North Plains (time?) by one of Allyson’s friends and driven into Hillsboro.

11:00 PM: The pair are dropped off at a max station in Hillsboro. (either 185th or 158th, uncertain).

• SUN-DEC-22-2019

1:30 AM: They are somewhere with WiFi (location not known) as Allyson’s phone backs up to the iCloud at this time.

7:00 AM: The pair is at a Fire Station on 25th Ave in Hillsboro (Fire Station #5). They ring the bell on the door and interact with the fire crew there and ask to use a phone. The story is that they were robbed and need to make a call.

Fire crew lets them in to the use the phone but feel something is off/wrong so they call the police. Police arrive on scene and interview Allyson (she is on body cam – family has reviewed this).

Ben indicates he does not wish to talk to them and as no crime has been committed they do not interview him (unfortunate missed opportunity to take him into custody on his warrant).

Ben did make a phone call as Mrs. Garland (Ben’s mom) arrives around the time the police do (fire fighters confirm this with us later). This contact is not reported to Misty until a day or two into the initial search efforts when the body cam is shown to her and select others.

7:30 AM: Ben & Allyson are dropped off near Winco by Ben’s mom. We believe it was the Winco near Cornelius Pass Road. Based on events, we assume this is where the red truck is acquired (whether it was stolen from here or stashed near here we do not know).

8:30 AM: Allyson sends her mother a text via FB Messenger, device used is unknown.

9:30 AM: The picture that WCSO later releases of the red truck is taken at Jackson Quarry Road.

We assume the truck was taken to a known location on Collins Rd., though it is possible that was not the path they took as this is merely guesswork and putting pieces together. If they did go here, it is a short walk through some wooded terrain to arrive at Shipley Road which leads to Pumpkin Ridge.

Alternatively, the truck could have been taken up Pumpkin Ridge and stashed and then moved later. A neighbor does indicate his wife saw the red pickup at the property above his on Collins Rd. and also that WCSO had been up there.

We also know that (later in the timeline) the truck is taken from here by Ben on Monday (per a resident) and driven off where it is later located at his friend’s house where he was taken into custody. With a lot of hours from the couple’s last sighting to him being found in a different truck there are numerous possibilities.

10:30-11:00 AM: Conflicting times have been given for the phone call but it is all within this time frame, from Sally’s house on Pumpkin Ridge.
    A FedEx driver in the area confirms that she sees them in this area around 11:05 AM. Resident indicates that she offers to call police, they appear to want to leave at that point. She then indicates they can use the phone and call who they need.

She provides Allyson a glass of water and notes that he (Ben) has no shoes on. Story is that she (Allyson) lost her shoes so he has given her his shoes. Resident indicates that Allyson appears in shock and is muddy/wet. Ben places a call to his grandmother and they leave shortly after.

11:25 AM: FedEx driver, coming back down the hill, sees them in the road around 18800 Pumpkin Ridge. This is the same area that a search team found a jacket placed over a fence that led onto private property. The jacket that was found is a jacket we know Allyson was wearing (due to a picture they had taken on Friday) and we later confirmed that the jacket belonged to Ben.

11:45 AM: Ben’s grandmother drives up Pumpkin Ridge and interacts with a resident here. She indicates that her grandson called saying they had been in an accident on Old Pumpkin Ridge and needed a ride/help. As they are too far up the hill the resident directs them back down towards the confluence of Pumpkin Ridge and Old Pumpkin Ridge roads.

11:51 AM: Ben’s grandmother is seen on a resident’s surveillance video turning around to go back down the hill.

Remaining events of the day are essentially unknown. At some point Ben indicates he slept in blackberry bushes for a while after losing/leaving/parting ways with Allyson. There are a couple of stories told as to how they are separated from her being too tired to walk anymore, to her telling him to leave her, etc.
    MON-DEC-23-2019:

• 6:00 AM: Misty gets up for work and start messaging Allyson's friends to see if they've heard from her as her message from Sunday indicated that she would be home that night so Misty is concerned when she wakes up and finds Allyson is not home. In the morning Misty messages Mrs. Garland asking if she has heard from the kids but is told no.

6:00-7:00 AM: Ben is found in Ralph’s pickup truck. Ralph describes him as being soaking wet. Ben indicates his friends left him out here and he needed somewhere to get dry/sleep. He does not mention Allyson. Ralph gives him a ride home.

NOON: Ben’s dad arrives home and asks Ben where Allyson is. After he tells his father that he left her in North Plains they allegedly go looking for her. Shortly after this Ben’s mother messages Misty asking if she has heard anything, does not mention that Ben has been home or the fact he came home without her.

At some point during the next few hours Ben retrieves the stolen truck from Collins Rd. The truck is eventually taken to his friend’s house where he is later arrested and the truck is retrieved by WCSO.

5:30 PM: Ben’s father phones in a missing person report.

6:00 PM: Misty gets a call at work to tell her that Allyson has been reported missing. Only at this time is Misty aware that something is actually wrong. Family members make their way to North Plains and meet with WCSO at which time the searching begins.

[ TIMELINE CREATED BY TREVOR MACY - FAMILY SPOKESPERSON ]

• FRI-DEC-20-2019 (timeline updated 5 hours ago)

4:00 PM: Allyson leaves the house. Is in regular contact with her mom via messaging.

Ben & Allyson go to a friend’s house in North Plains for a BBQ/Party. They stay here overnight and through much of the next day (to the best of our knowledge).

It is worth noting that Misty was not aware of where they were headed. It wasn't until Allyson went missing that we started to piece these parts together.

• Early Evening: They are picked up from the friend’s house in North Plains (time?) by one of Allyson’s friends and driven into Hillsboro.

11:00 PM: The pair are dropped off at a max station in Hillsboro. (either 185th or 158th, uncertain).

• SUN-DEC-22-2019

1:30 AM: They are somewhere with WiFi (location not known) as Allyson’s phone backs up to the iCloud at this time.

7:00 AM: The pair is at a Fire Station on 25th Ave in Hillsboro (Fire Station #5). They ring the bell on the door and interact with the fire crew there and ask to use a phone. The story is that they were robbed and need to make a call.

Fire crew lets them in to the use the phone but feel something is off/wrong so they call the police. Police arrive on scene and interview Allyson (she is on body cam – family has reviewed this).

Ben indicates he does not wish to talk to them and as no crime has been committed they do not interview him (unfortunate missed opportunity to take him into custody on his warrant).

Ben did make a phone call as Mrs. Garland (Ben’s mom) arrives around the time the police do (fire fighters confirm this with us later). This contact is not reported to Misty until a day or two into the initial search efforts when the body cam is shown to her and select others.

7:30 AM: Ben & Allyson are dropped off near Winco by Ben’s mom. We believe it was the Winco near Cornelius Pass Road. Based on events, we assume this is where the red truck is acquired (whether it was stolen from here or stashed near here we do not know).

8:30 AM: Allyson sends her mother a text via FB Messenger, device used is unknown.

9:30 AM: The picture that WCSO later releases of the red truck is taken at Jackson Quarry Road.

We assume the truck was taken to a known location on Collins Rd., though it is possible that was not the path they took as this is merely guesswork and putting pieces together. If they did go here, it is a short walk through some wooded terrain to arrive at Shipley Road which leads to Pumpkin Ridge.

Alternatively, the truck could have been taken up Pumpkin Ridge and stashed and then moved later. A neighbor does indicate his wife saw the red pickup at the property above his on Collins Rd. and also that WCSO had been up there.

We also know that (later in the timeline) the truck is taken from here by Ben on Monday (per a resident) and driven off where it is later located at his friend’s house where he was taken into custody. With a lot of hours from the couple’s last sighting to him being found in a different truck there are numerous possibilities.

10:30-11:00 AM: Conflicting times have been given for the phone call but it is all within this time frame, from Sally’s house on Pumpkin Ridge.
    A FedEx driver in the area confirms that she sees them in this area around 11:05 AM. Resident indicates that she offers to call police, they appear to want to leave at that point. She then indicates they can use the phone and call who they need.

She provides Allyson a glass of water and notes that he (Ben) has no shoes on. Story is that she (Allyson) lost her shoes so he has given her his shoes. Resident indicates that Allyson appears in shock and is muddy/wet. Ben places a call to his grandmother and they leave shortly after.

11:25 AM: FedEx driver, coming back down the hill, sees them in the road around 18800 Pumpkin Ridge. This is the same area that a search team found a jacket placed over a fence that led onto private property. The jacket that was found is a jacket we know Allyson was wearing (due to a picture they had taken on Friday) and we later confirmed that the jacket belonged to Ben.

11:45 AM: Ben’s grandmother drives up Pumpkin Ridge and interacts with a resident here. She indicates that her grandson called saying they had been in an accident on Old Pumpkin Ridge and needed a ride/help. As they are too far up the hill the resident directs them back down towards the confluence of Pumpkin Ridge and Old Pumpkin Ridge roads.

11:51 AM: Ben’s grandmother is seen on a resident’s surveillance video turning around to go back down the hill.

Remaining events of the day are essentially unknown. At some point Ben indicates he slept in blackberry bushes for a while after losing/leaving/parting ways with Allyson. There are a couple of stories told as to how they are separated from her being too tired to walk anymore, to her telling him to leave her, etc.
    MON-DEC-23-2019:

• 6:00 AM: Misty gets up for work and start messaging Allyson's friends to see if they've heard from her as her message from Sunday indicated that she would be home that night so Misty is concerned when she wakes up and finds Allyson is not home. In the morning Misty messages Mrs. Garland asking if she has heard from the kids but is told no.

6:00-7:00 AM: Ben is found in Ralph’s pickup truck. Ralph describes him as being soaking wet. Ben indicates his friends left him out here and he needed somewhere to get dry/sleep. He does not mention Allyson. Ralph gives him a ride home.

NOON: Ben’s dad arrives home and asks Ben where Allyson is. After he tells his father that he left her in North Plains they allegedly go looking for her. Shortly after this Ben’s mother messages Misty asking if she has heard anything, does not mention that Ben has been home or the fact he came home without her.

At some point during the next few hours Ben retrieves the stolen truck from Collins Rd. The truck is eventually taken to his friend’s house where he is later arrested and the truck is retrieved by WCSO.

5:30 PM: Ben’s father phones in a missing person report.

6:00 PM: Misty gets a call at work to tell her that Allyson has been reported missing. Only at this time is Misty aware that something is actually wrong. Family members make their way to North Plains and meet with WCSO at which time the searching begins.

[ TIMELINE CREATED BY TREVOR MACY - FAMILY SPOKESPERSON ]

Lots of speculation to follow:

Wow. Awesome post. So much interesting info. So many new questions.... : (

It kinda sounds like Ben is homeless. Spends all night friday at a party. Gets dropped off at a max (gas station?) At 11pm saturday night.....don't know where they spent saturday night. Gets a ride from his mom early sunday morning.......and she drops them off at a grocery store? Why was Allyson hanging out with this guy? My best guess would be drugs. Misty spoke about Allyson's drug use. She said that Allyson smoked pot and had tried some harder drugs a few times. I wonder if Allyson wasn't totally open with her mom about her habits or addictions.

Did they choose to leave the party Saturday night? Or were they asked to leave? Did they run out of money and/or drugs?

It kind of sounds like when they were spotted and photographed in the red truck on sunday morning, that maybe they got spooked and tried to ditch the truck. And that is how they ended up on foot. I wonder if one of them was shoeless at the fire station? I would think so, because i don't see how she could have "lost" her shoes within the next few hours.

Then the whole grandma thing is perplexing. The only thing that i can think of that could possibly explain this situation is heroin. (Again, total speculation). They found a secluded place off the road to wait for g-ma. They needed a fix. They didn't know where or when they would have a chance to shoot-up after being picked up. They shoot-up, get really effed-up, and miss their ride. This could also possibly explain the whole "sleeping in the bushes" thing. Maybe he passed out, and when he woke up, she was either dead or gone.

Again, this is just one of numerous possibilities. To me, it does seem to connect a lot of dots. There is an opiod epidemic, and opiods would kind of seem to explain his/their behavior and lifestyle.

Did he hang the coat on the fence....hoping g-ma would see it? Did they lay it on the fence to make it easier/safer to climb over barbed wire?

I hope i am wrong about all of this, and that she is found safe. Unfortunately, at this point, it might be more realistic to just hope that she is found.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back