Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only other thing possibility that I have been toying with is if they possibly got into a car wreck, which would explain the car trouble (MOO), and she had some sort of head injury. They get separated, and she perishes due to the injury, exposure to the elements etc. Either way, I think that sadly this is a recovery.

The only other thing possibility that I have been toying with is if they possibly got into a car wreck, which would explain the car trouble (MOO), and she had some sort of head injury. They get separated, and she perishes due to the injury, exposure to the elements etc. Either way, I think that sadly this is a recovery.
IMO, the guy was tweaked out so anything could have happened. He was found sleeping in some one elses car and the car owner found him and drove him home, JMO

Mentioning how adorable our little helpers are in these investigations is so important.
They often lead LE to find bodies, then waiting for their treats, after doing a good job.
Another picture of Scooch. Such a beautiful baby!
EM0SnaTUYAAKaKw

Brenna Kelly
@BrennaKellyNews

·
29m

Misty also adds: Their car broke down and that’s how they got separated. “They weren’t out here doing anything bad.”
bbm
snipped for focus.
Why'd she add that ??
Are people pointing fingers at Allyson ?
It's rude -imo- to do that to a family who's worried. :(

Sorry I don't care what she did or didn't do in her past. She is missing and it looks hinky.
Allyson needs to be found !

Is her mom in denial or something...she said they were going to visit a friend and weren't doing "anything bad"....does her mom know about the drinking and drugs? MOO
That interesting if it helps to pinpoint who she or they met up with.
One person is alive and the other one is missing.
What happened ?
The friend probably knows something.

DEC 27, 2019
Allyson Watterson search ‘not really a hiking area’
[...]

Most of the search was focused of private property instead of public hiking areas. In a Friday press conference, Misty Watterson said she didn’t know where the initial reports came from that said Allyson was hiking with her boyfriend, Benjamin Garland, when the two were separated. Misty said she thought Allyson might have been visiting a friend in the area at the time, on December 22.

Law enforcement said Garland’s dad initially reported they were hiking, but it’s still not clear exactly what they were doing or how they got there. Allyson’s boyfriend was found sleeping in someone else’s car, and they helped him get home.

[…]

Deputy Tony Morris, the incident search commander, said the area being searched is “not really an area for hiking.”

“If I knew exactly what they were doing it would help me in my job. But I don’t know,” Morris said at the press conference. “I wouldn’t expect them to be out here just hiking.”

He added they initially got information from Garland that was helpful to the search.

“I would like to ask the residents of North Plains to please look at your video gaming cameras or security camera starting from Sunday morning up until now,” said Misty. “Maybe you have footage or maybe you’ve seen my daughter out there.”

[…]

Morris said Allyson’s cellphone is a WiFi-only phone, “not the type of cell phone we could do a ping to locate.”

[...]

That’s a theme Misty Watterson brought up at the end of the press conference.

“People are vilifying my daughter for really no reason,” Misty said. “She is a peace-lover and an incredible human being.”

[...]

Morris said the search-and-rescue crews remain hopeful. “I know the family is hopeful.”

Misty said, “We’re not going to stop until we find her.”

[...]

WCSO Oregon on Twitter
HELP #FindAllyson - If you live in the area where she is missing and you remember getting a knock on your door late Sunday night (around midnight), please call us, even if you didn't answer. This is the area north of North Plains.
EM0zW2vUYAAxrT5.jpg

2:55 PM - 27 Dec 2019

WCSO Oregon on Twitter
HELP #FindAllyson - If you were a customer at Reedville Cafe in Hillsboro and remember giving an Apple iPhone to Allyson's mother Misty within the past month, please call us.
EM00LiUVAAAkDf4.jpg

2:58 PM - 27 Dec 2019

WCSO Oregon on Twitter
#FindAllyson UPDATE: Initial reports were that Allyson was hiking in the area, however at this time the Sheriff’s Office is only able to confirm that she was reported to have been in that area with Mr. Garland. What they were doing is still under investigation.
3:21 PM - 27 Dec 2019

WCSO Oregon on Twitter
#FindAllyson REMINDER: Any details from other sources or seen on social media have not been confirmed by the Sheriff’s Office. We continue to pursue all leads and tips about Allyson’s last known location and any related details.
3:24 PM - 27 Dec 2019

For days, the sheriff’s office maintained that Watterson, 20, and Benjamin Hunter Garland were traversing the rugged and privately owned woods off Old Pumpkin Ridge Road on Sunday when they became separated.

That account came from the boyfriend’s father, Don Garland, who reported Watterson missing to authorities Monday night, said Deputy Brian van Kleef, a sheriff’s spokesman.

According to van Kleef, Don Garland said he and his son had spent that day searching for Watterson and were unsuccessful.

The two men were initially reluctant to make an official report because Benjamin Garland had multiple outstanding warrants for his arrest, van Kleef said.

When he finally contacted authorities, Don Garland said his son and Watterson had been on a hike together before losing each other, according to the sheriff’s office.

“We’ve never been able to verify this narrative,” van Kleef said of the incident he’d described in a news release sent to reporters Tuesday.

No evidence Allyson Watterson was hiking in North Plains, deputies now say

Meanwhile, Misty Watterson, Allyson’s mother, told reporters Friday that her daughter and Benjamin Garland had been in North Plains to visit a friend when their car broke down.

The two got separated as they left to go get help, Misty Watterson said.

“That’s why they were out here,” she said. “They weren’t out here doing bad stuff.”

Van Kleef said the sheriff’s office has no evidence of this, either.

“We don’t know what they were doing out there,” said van Kleef. “We certainly don’t have a broken-down car.”

No evidence Allyson Watterson was hiking in North Plains, deputies now say

Shane D. Kavanaugh on Twitter
A few new twists in the Allyson Watterson search: Her boyfriend's dad was the one who reported her missing — after he & his son spent Monday looking themselves. BF's dad is the one who said the couple had been hiking. Sheriff's office says no evidence.
3:29 PM - 27 Dec 2019

Jennifer Dowling on Twitter
Misty Watterson, Allyson's Mom: I would like to ask the residents of North Plains to please look at your video gaming cameras or security cameras starting from Sunday morning up until now. Maybe you have footage or maybe you've seen my daughter out there #FindAllyson #koin6news
EM1J7O_VUAEZb6B.jpg

3:32 PM - 27 Dec 2019

Investigators say that Benjamin Garland's dad had initially reported that his son & girlfriend, Allyson Watterson, had been hiking when they got separated. Her mom, Misty Watterson, says she thought the two had gone to visit a friend in the area #koin6news #pdx #FindAllyson
EM1K0frVUAAttdu.jpg

3:36 PM - 27 Dec 2019

Misty Watterson: "Allyson & Ben were out visiting a friend and their car broke down & they went to get help & somehow got separated. That's why they were out here. I don't know about the hiking." Investigators say they can't confirm that. #koin6news #pdx #portland #FindAllyson
EM1MBpxUcAAAz-S.jpg

3:42 PM - 27 Dec 2019

A new sign has gone up at the command post where the search for Allyson Watterson continues in Washington County - We are expecting an update at around 4:30 #koin6news #pdx #Portland #FindAllyson #NorthPlains #search #Missing #Oregon @WCSOOregon
EM1Wro8UYAA02hs.jpg

4:28 PM - 27 Dec 2019

Last edited:
I'm a little confused about someone giving Allyson's mother an iphone. Wouldn't Alyson have to get service for the iphone and have an account and phone number to be able to use it? If so, I would think LE could obtain cellular records for the account.
edited to add: okay, the phone was apparently wifi only. No number. o_O

I'm a little confused about someone giving Allyson's mother an iphone. Wouldn't Alyson have to get service for the iphone and have an account and phone number to be able to use it? If so, I would think LE could obtain cellular records for the account.
edited to add: okay, the phone was apparently wifi only. No number. o_O
U can still get pings off cell towers from social media apps with wifi only

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel