Found Alive OR - Dr. Ashley Laird, 37, Jacksonville, 26 August 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even my non technology based friend (age 50) has a very old Nokia brick rather than have no phone. Don't know anyone who doesn't own one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Police Search For Missing Woman Out Of Jacksonville
Jacksonville Police say there have not been any significant leads in locating 37-year-old Ashley Laird. The emergency room doctor and mother of a 6-year-old son disappeared during her morning run on Friday.

Her husband, Dan Arnold, says he is grateful to all the volunteers who are helping to look for Laird. Right now, he is still hoping for answers.

"It just really really hurts. She's such a devoted mom and partner," said Arnold.

- See more at: http://www.kdrv.com/news/Police_Sea...cebook_KDRV_NewsWatch_12#sthash.Tqmq2wOv.dpuf

I know a California based 60 year old who doesn't own a cell phone, only a landline. But he works from home and his wife is also at home because she's handicapped. No kids.

I also found the husband's comment a bit odd. He doesn't know what to hope for? Huh?

I know a California based 60 year old who doesn't own a cell phone, only a landline. But he works from home and his wife is also at home because she's handicapped. No kids.

I also found the husband's comment a bit odd. He doesn't know what to hope for? Huh?

For the longest time we had a landline and my husband had a cellphone, then I got a cellphone, but the point to us is that we had more than just one phone. The article makes it sound like they only have one phone.

IMOO.

For the longest time we had a landline and my husband had a cellphone, then I got a cellphone, but the point to us is that we had more than just one phone. The article makes it sound like they only have one phone.

IMOO.

Ah. I thought they have one cell and one landline.

In the Missing Person flyer, she looks like a young teenager.

There is an extensive search going on today all around Jacksonville and surrounding areas. There are numerous volunteers from the community who showed up to search for Ashley. They are even utilizing drones to fly over areas difficult to access. Praying they find something today. Although it IS possible that she decided to run way up in the hills or on a completely different, isolated route, I tend to think she probably stuck to her familiar paths. Which leads to only a few conclusions (if no sign of her is found after today):

She never went running in the first place. So where is she?
She went running and took off and is in hiding (not wanting to be found for some reason, at least at this time).
She went running and was abducted (or hit by a car and the driver did not want to be arrested so took her to hide evidence).

Can anyone think of any other scenarios? Where are you, Ashley?

Are there any searches occurring? Time is of the essence here.

That was my first reaction as well when I read this. An ER doctor and only one phone? That is very strange.

FWIW - I work for a very well known Clinic/Hospital in the IT/Telecommunications Department (20 years). Out of all the employees that I support Physicians/providers are typically not into technology. I'm not saying physicians and providers aren't into technology because some are, I'm just saying that in my experience they usually aren't into it. I know many physicians and providers that don't have personal cell phones. Some have employer issued cell phones that are assigned to them. Maybe she had a work issued cell phone therefore, only 1 household cell phone.

It is just odd to me that a dedicated long distance runner that she is, who runs in races, doesn't have a fit bit, or some kind of monitoring device on her. It seems unusual. And to add no cellphone on top of that.

I am wondering what other pieces of the puzzle are we missing?

Here in Colorado there are many many runners and hikers that wear these devices...

IMOO.

FWIW - I work for a very well known Clinic/Hospital in the IT/Telecommunications Department (20 years). Out of all the employees that I support Physicians/providers are typically not into technology. I'm not saying physicians and providers aren't into technology because some are, I'm just saying that in my experience they usually aren't into it. I know many physicians and providers that don't have personal cell phones. Some have employer issued cell phones that are assigned to them. Maybe she had a work issued cell phone therefore, only 1 household cell phone.

If she has a work cellphone, wouldn't she want to keep that cellphone on her since she is an emergency doctor? Wouldn't she want to have it handy incase of a work emergency?

What happens if she needed it for a real emergency? Oh wait… Yeah, she needs that phone, like right now...

IMOO.

There is an extensive search going on today all around Jacksonville and surrounding areas. There are numerous volunteers from the community who showed up to search for Ashley. They are even utilizing drones to fly over areas difficult to access. Praying they find something today. Although it IS possible that she decided to run way up in the hills or on a completely different, isolated route, I tend to think she probably stuck to her familiar paths. Which leads to only a few conclusions (if no sign of her is found after today):

She never went running in the first place. So where is she?
She went running and took off and is in hiding (not wanting to be found for some reason, at least at this time).
She went running and was abducted (or hit by a car and the driver did not want to be arrested so took her to hide evidence).

Can anyone think of any other scenarios? Where are you, Ashley?

BBM

Medical emergency (heart issue, leg injury)
Suicide
Or the usual suspect.

Moo

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wonder could she have left on her own for awhile?

No phone, no technology, nothing to trace her whereabouts, and her husband doesn't know what to "hope for"...

Scratching my head on this one….

IMOO.

Her husband: "It's probably not a case of heat exhaustion or something like that I mean she was a very serious and experience runner," said Arnold.

I hope he means "she IS a very serious and experienced runner"...

- See more at: http://www.kdrv.com/news/Police_Sea...RV_NewsWatch_12#sthash.Tqmq2wOv.TyD1t3hv.dpuf

and in your link he mentions that "it just really really hurts", and that "she's a devoted mom and partner."

I wonder what he meant by that? He doesn't call her his wife. Maybe he feels she ran off but yet she is such a devoted mom. Maybe that's what hurts?

I do wonder about their relationship?

I mean why would he say it really really hurts? If she is lost somewhere, would he say those words like that?

If she left him or is deceased, I could see those words being said, just my opinion. Obviously I don't know him, so I don't know his intent of language.

IMOO.

and in your link he mentions that "it just really really hurts", and that "she's a devoted mom and partner."

I wonder what he meant by that? He doesn't call her his wife. Maybe he feels she ran off but yet she is such a devoted mom. Maybe that's what hurts?

I do wonder about their relationship?

I mean why would he say it really really hurts? If she is lost somewhere, would he say those words like that?

If she left him or is deceased, I could see those words being said, just my opinion. Obviously I don't know him, so I don't know his intent of language.

IMOO.
Partner is an odd choice of words, since everything I've seen says they are married.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back