Found Alive OR - Heather Mounce Davison, 37, Dallas, 12 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video of her here shows her walking briefly towards the end, but the rescuer is helping her out of the helicopter and still has his arm around her.

Ok I thought someone said there was a video walking and flinging her arms.

I don't know but her clothes are in immaculate state and i would say she isn't sunburnt looling. Hmm interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is just my opinion and two cents. If it is true they had already extensively searched the cliffs, then I don't believe she was there the entire time since Saturday. I hate to say this, but I believe she has a mental health issue and possibly self-medicates via alcohol and/or drugs. She could have planned her disappearance, or maybe it was just an emotional impulse, but there is likely an accomplice that picked her up and she has been hiding out somewhere. After seeing the FB page and media coverage she had a change of heart and went back to the cliff waiting for someone to spot her and to be "rescued." Again, just a theory. I am glad she is back with her family and I hope she is able to get the help she needs.

This sounds feasible. I tend to agree with you.

This case has many questions and a lot of hmmmmmms. JMO, there is more going on behind the scenes in her personal life but I doubt we will ever find out. That area is very busy at this time . I am happy she was found.

I wonder if she stopped to look at the view and slipped.
If this was a suicide attempt i sure hope she gets the help she needs.
Maybe the time she spent alone out there gave her the time out she was needing.
Her number was not up.
It wasnt her time.
Jmo

My bet is that she slipped and fell. It seems to happen quite often here.

Why do they keep saying 5 days? She last had contact Saturday afternoon and was rescued Wednesday afternoon.

Saturday, Day 1
Sunday, Day 2
Monday, Day 3
Tuesday, Day 4
Wednesday, Day 5

Of course mathwise, you are right. She was there for almost exactly four days.

I don't know but her clothes are in immaculate state and i would say she isn't sunburnt looling. Hmm interesting.

And her clothes wouldn't have kept her warm enough at night. I just am having a hard time believing she was there for 5 days with no water or food. Typically 3 days without water and the liver starts to not function. 4 days Tops and she would be incredibly weak. It makes no sense realistically.

She had wedges on. I don't know how you would keep those on.
And her clothes wouldn't have kept her warm enough at night. I just am having a hard time believing she was there for 5 days with no water or food. Typically 3 days without water and the liver starts to not function. 4 days Tops and she would be incredibly weak. It makes no sense realistically.

She had wedges on. I don't know how you would keep those on.

Where did you see she had wedges on? She is barefoot when she steps out of the helicopter. So she probably did lose her shoes.

I seen it on video. I will look again.
Where did you see she had wedges on? She is barefoot when she steps out of the helicopter. So she probably did lose her shoes.

Sorry my mistake. No shoes.

What I'm wondering is how she managed for 3-4 days without water? Temperatures are in the 80s. After three days without water she should have been in pretty bad shape and brought to a hospital immediately.

The temperatures were not in the 80s. The high temperature was 64 degrees. More concerning was the low temperature of 44 degrees. She likely was suffering from hypothermia.

Weather History for KONP - August, 2017

Is there chance she pulled over because maybe needed to use the restroom and slipped down the cliff ?
Maybe her phone was in her hand and dropped which is why was found.
I really don't think this was an attempted suicide.

There are no restrooms anywhere near there, to the best of my knowledge. It's just a pull off on the side of the highway. People stop there to look at the view, not to go to the bathroom, IMHO.

This is just my opinion and two cents. If it is true they had already extensively searched the cliffs, then I don't believe she was there the entire time since Saturday. I hate to say this, but I believe she has a mental health issue and possibly self-medicates via alcohol and/or drugs. She could have planned her disappearance, or maybe it was just an emotional impulse, but there is likely an accomplice that picked her up and she has been hiding out somewhere. After seeing the FB page and media coverage she had a change of heart and went back to the cliff waiting for someone to spot her and to be "rescued." Again, just a theory. I am glad she is back with her family and I hope she is able to get the help she needs.

Interesting conspiracy theory. How did they get her down the cliff to where she was rescued, and do it without any of the hundreds of tourist who visit the Sea Lion Caves everyday, seeing them?

Also what would be the motive for the person helping her do that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back