Found Alive OR - Heather Mounce Davison, 37, Dallas, 12 Aug 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How would she only have minor injuries? I am grateful she has been found, but there are lots of questions.

What I'm wondering is how she managed for 3-4 days without water? Temperatures are in the 80s. After three days without water she should have been in pretty bad shape and brought to a hospital immediately.

The Coast Guard is amazing! This photo shows where she was:

636385615228393534-3681560.jpg

Is there chance she pulled over because maybe needed to use the restroom and slipped down the cliff ?
Maybe her phone was in her hand and dropped which is why was found.
I really don't think this was an attempted suicide.

I think if she slipped or fell she would have more injuries than just bruising.

What I'm wondering is how she managed for 3-4 days without water? Temperatures are in the 80s. After three days without water she should have been in pretty bad shape and brought to a hospital immediately.

I watched the rescue video and was amazed that she was walking on her own from the helicopter. Shouldn't she be dehydrated and at the least, weak? Also, so strange that her DH just "saw her" all of the sudden in an area that has been searched. Hmm, I guess stranger things have happened. Glad she is alive!

IMO

So. .... how did she get there?

Jmo i think she slipped down there accidentally.

Have you read the scanner thread?

:thinking: Eileen what you may be :thinking: ?

I do hope there is no foul play involved in this like the Savannah Gold case where murderer texted family members to mislead them.

(Savannah Gold case..It was the first time I have learned that iPhones can open the password through a fingerprint print with an incapacitated person)

Have you read the scanner thread?

:thinking: Eileen what you may be :thinking: ?

I do hope there is no foul play involved in this like the Savannah Gold case where murderer texted family members to mislead them.

(Savannah Gold case..It was the first time I have learned that iPhones can open the password through a fingerprint print with an incapacitated person)

I keep thinking sherri papini.

<modsnip>
Maybe she was texting intoxicated having a meltdown. Could be eason for her dropping the phone. Maybe she slipped? I dont think we will ever know the details. The family is probably coming up with a story for the media to save face.

Maybe she was texting intoxicated having a meltdown. Could be eason for her dropping the phone. Maybe she slipped? I dont think we will ever know the details. The family is probably coming up with a story for the media to save face.

I agree we probably won't hear exactly what happened. I hope Heather is in a safe and loving environment from here on out.

:thinking: they were going by days, not hours?

Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday

I have read the scanner thread and still find it odd that DH found her at the exact spot she was located and she seems to be unharmed for the most part after being outside since Saturday with extensive searches in place. She's just right there, unharmed, waving up? What?

JMO and hopefully we find out more details in the coming days.

IMO

Yea the more I think about it the less I believe it.

Just a few bruises, walking from the chopper after ~100 hours without food and water. Something's odd. :thinking: Is there a fresh water source on the cliff?

attachment.php
attachment.php
The red dot on the first map is where she was found, the other is a screen shot from google maps of same location.

Attachments

• IMG_4739.jpg
    IMG_4739.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_4738.jpg
    IMG_4738.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 419
This is just my opinion and two cents. If it is true they had already extensively searched the cliffs, then I don't believe she was there the entire time since Saturday. I hate to say this, but I believe she has a mental health issue and possibly self-medicates via alcohol and/or drugs. She could have planned her disappearance, or maybe it was just an emotional impulse, but there is likely an accomplice that picked her up and she has been hiding out somewhere. After seeing the FB page and media coverage she had a change of heart and went back to the cliff waiting for someone to spot her and to be "rescued." Again, just a theory. I am glad she is back with her family and I hope she is able to get the help she needs.

Details of exactly what happened to Mounce haven't been released, but officials say it's entirely possible she spent four days and nights on the cliff face.

"Logic would tell me that is the case but I couldn't say for absolute certainty," said Lt. Jerry Mott with the Dallas Police Department. "For her to survive that amount of time that had to have taken considerable strength."

Officials at Peace Harbor Hospital in Florence confirmed Pounce was a patient there and that she was in good condition.
http://katu.com/news/local/missing-dallas-mom-found-alive-along-highway-101-heather-mounce-davison

I watched the rescue video and was amazed that she was walking on her own from the helicopter. Shouldn't she be dehydrated and at the least, weak? Also, so strange that her DH just "saw her" all of the sudden in an area that has been searched. Hmm, I guess stranger things have happened. Glad she is alive!

IMO

Where is the video where she is walking?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back