Found Alive OR - Heather Mounce Davison, 37, Dallas, 12 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
did you see all the pics taken in the hospital?

I apologize I did not. I may have jumped the gun on my post as I didn't view the video before posting. I based my statement on previous posts with the idea that's the video and article posted pictures of her seemingly well off. Where can we see the hospital pictures?

I have not seen any hospital pics of Heather. I think LadyL is thinking of Lisa Theris. The only images of Heather I have seen is about 5 seconds on a blurry helicopter video. I don't know how people are judging what her clothes or skin or hair looked like when she was rescued based on that. She took two or three assisted steps while the rescuer kept his hand on her back/around her waist and the video ended. Other witness statements say she went directly from the helicopter to a stretcher waiting nearby and was loaded into an ambulance and taken to the hospital.

Daily Mail has screenshots from the rescue video:
4357EF7E00000578-0-image-a-48_1503027019154.jpg

4357EF8200000578-0-Prior_to_her_rescue_above_her_car_was_found_parked_just_north_of-a-54_1503027157156.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missing-nearly-four-days-rescued-Oregon.html

Those are awful screen shots, Daily mail put in some real effort lol. You can actually get good decently detailed stills from the vid.

I have resorted to squatting in the bushes to pee a few times when no restrooms were available and the urgent need to go was more powerful than waiting to get to a restroom.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

At a viewpoint on the side of the road? Personally if I needed to go at that location, I would drive the three miles into town and use a public bathroom.

Well this makes more sense because looking at the cliff side where she was found, there's virtually no shoreline ( where reportedly she was according to the original report), just the water below what looks like some sheer rock face.

I also saw that there's a pathway someway down to a building of some sort. But Heather was on the cliff away from that. So she didn't go down to look at the view and sit down to think or anything...but rather she had an accident and slipped....or a fall was intentional, but luckily she was caught in the brush.

Well...I don't know what to think.....just glad that she's alive and hopefully she and her loved ones get through this.

eta: I forgot the quote.....in reference to Heather being found 80' up rather than on the shoreline.

I believe the pathway and building you are referring to is the south viewing platform at the Sea Lion Caves. But yeah, if that is where she had come from, then her car would have been at the Sea Lion Caves parking lot.

I wonder where she slept four nights? Anyone familiar with the area? Was she trapped and no way to get out of there if you can walk? I wonder how she got down in the first place. When she was rescued her hair didnt look very messy and her white tee shirt didnt look like it was stained from grass or dirt. If she slept on the ground wouldn't it be filthy? My white shorts get really dirty after taking my dog to the beach in one day. Maybe it was dirty but couldnt tell from the photo. This case is so weird. I think family is really trying to keep all the not so pretty details out of the media but who can blame them. Social media attacks you for everything. If this is truly a miracle as DD says then it seems like the family would be happy, tickled pink to tell the world the extraordinary details like what's going on with Lisa Thiers who was found after missing three weeks. She had so many bug bites cuts and scrapes. Ugh.

I believe there was no way for her to get out, except with a rope, or a helicopter, as was the case. That area is not accessible by walking.

I don't know but her clothes are in immaculate state and i would say she isn't sunburnt looling. Hmm interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

5 days in the sun, on the coast, no sunscreen with a tank top. Ouch. The pics more match a nice suntan after a week in Mexico.

Glad she is safe, but very fishy.

At a viewpoint on the side of the road? Personally if I needed to go at that location, I would drive the three miles into town and use a public bathroom.

Honestly, I'd rather squat in the bushes than use most public bathrooms.

I believe the pathway and building you are referring to is the south viewing platform at the Sea Lion Caves. But yeah, if that is where she had come from, then her car would have been at the Sea Lion Caves parking lot.
After doing more research I realized the screen shot I posted was not the location she was found. This is the actual area! I tried to edit my earlier post but dont know how!
imagepng
attachment.php

Sorry for the confusion! The shoreline looks very similar in both locations. I personally drove the road and realized mile post 180 was in this area Sea Lion Caves is further North.

Attachments

• File_000.jpg
    File_000.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 543
I'm glad she is safe, but this was quite odd. IMO. <mod snip> And no one knows why she was in that area at all? Well, she is safe and that is most important.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'd rather squat in the bushes than use most public bathrooms.

Ha, me too!!

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

I am happy that Heather was found alive and mostly well and that she has another chance at a happy life. But...after listening to the 911 call made by her husband, I find a few things he says rather odd.

At 1:01 he says " It is directly below the area that she went in at, though". How does he know where she went in?
At 2:53 he says " She had to have been in there for days". Of course she had to have been in there for days. Where else would she have been? It seems something like 'OMG she's been in there for days' would be more believable. The words 'had to' seem unnecessary. Like he is trying to convince someone that she " had to have been there for days".

At 3:13 he says "She's directly below that area where they would have...um..where her car was found".
Where they would have done what? Who is the "they" he is talking about? If she was alone when she went "missing" why is he saying "they"?

http://koin.com/2017/08/17/inside-the-rescue-of-heather-mounce/

Something about the statements he has made in this call seem a little off to me.

I am happy that Heather was found alive and mostly well and that she has another chance at a happy life. But...after listening to the 911 call made by her husband, I find a few things he says rather odd.

At 1:01 he says " It is directly below the area that she went in at, though". How does he know where she went in?
At 2:53 he says " She had to have been in there for days". Of course she had to have been in there for days. Where else would she have been? It seems something like 'OMG she's been in there for days' would be more believable. The words 'had to' seem unnecessary. Like he is trying to convince someone that she " had to have been there for days".

At 3:13 he says "She's directly below that area where they would have...um..where her car was found".
Where they would have done what? Who is the "they" he is talking about? If she was alone when she went "missing" why is he saying "they"?

http://koin.com/2017/08/17/inside-the-rescue-of-heather-mounce/

Something about the statements he has made in this call seem a little off to me.

It is interesting that he says "Where she went in at..." then he correct himself and says "where she parked" but this could easily be because he was under the impression she had jumped there where her car was found. He may have been walking the beach expecting to find her body on the rocks/in the ocean when he looked up. IMO, he sounds shocked and surprised and also a little frustrated with the 911 operator. Even the 911 lady thinks he has found a dead body at first when she finds out who the missing person was. Then she doesn't understand right away that this is Heather's husband calling. I think at the point when he says "she had to have been there for days" he is frustrated and trying to tell the 911 operator the urgency of why they need ambulance/rescue to come right away. It seems like he is also yelling at Heather to stay put and don't try to move anywhere while talking to the operator.
JMO.

My (now) ex-husband tried to commit suicide when I asked for a divorce. He went up in the mountains and he shot himself. When he didn't die, he then decided to save himself. He could have put in a second bullet and finished, but he chose to live. He drove himself down the mountain and to the emergency room. The ER staff immediately asked him how in the world he was injured like he was.

IF she really did try to commit suicide by jumping off of the cliff, and she was somehow saved by the bush, she may have decided to try to live at that point. IF this was a suicide attempt, I hope she gets a ton of help. This is all speculation based upon my personal life experience.

I don't know the exact rules of this site. I haven't posted, just followed stories. &#128522; Has anyone joined the FB group "What happened to Heather (Mounce) Davison: Theories and discussion". I did and there is ALOT of information. Of course they are people's thoughts and opinions, but some posts claim to know Heather and family - they have posted some pretty big accusations of events prior to her going missing. Just thought I'd share the name of the group.
Link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/271548666666264

I've seen that fb page grow from 60 members day she was found to over 400 now. This is a small town of 15k Iam sure lots of people have some insight.No way I can join it as members can be seen but it definitely seems fishy to a lot of people.

Do rules allow me to paraphrase what is being said on that group or screen shots?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back