OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the scolded part would have surfaced by now. The other thing I am seeing is the project. Beautiful, but not onthe same level as the others which are probably done completely by the child.
I experienced this with one I helped my child with a little too much and other kids really ragged her about it. She was very upset.

why would the number be unlisted if it was a school? Is that the number they are talking about?

My guess is that maybe the secretary used a phone line that was not the main number, thus it might not show up easily as a number the school is known for? :waitasec:

This is my first post here, but I have been following this story for awhile. Very frustrating that there seems to be very little information to go on. I also have the feeling the LE don't quite have a grip on things, and I will admit that something doesn't seem to add up with the stepmother.

1. It has been said that she was attending to errands and housework. Where is her alibi? Even posting the pic on Facebook, that wasn't until late in the afternoon. There is still a good 6 hours where she is unaccounted for. Did she go to the bank? Where are the receipts? Grocery store? Sure if this is a smaller community someone must have seen her out and about? If she was so well known in the school someone must have waved a passing hello as she drove by, right?

2. What about the father? What are his alibis? Was he also at the bus stop? Did he normally get off work at that time? If the parents are not suspected, I don't understand why the LE wouldn't put that out there to squash the speculation from the pubic so the focus is put in another direction. I think it's only natural to suspect the last person he was known to be with especially when no information has been provided to suggest otherwise.

3. Does it seem odd to anyone that the older step-brother conveniently happened to be away on a camping trip where no one could get in contact with him? I'm assuming this has been verified, but not much has been reported about this sibling.

4. There seems to be some confusion about the teachers present. (I can't remember the article, I will look for the link) The deskmate makes mention of a substitute teacher, however in the article the school official said there was no sub listed at school on that particular day. Not sure how credible this boy's statement is? He also says he saw the mom leave...BUT, was that down the hall, out the front door, in her car and drive away? Or was is just that she goodbye and appeared to leave?

5. What about the white truck that was seen reported at 3pm Fri, then again at 2am early Sat. It is known that SM drove a white truck that morning to school and in her FB album from June2010 a picture shows and image of the grandpa on a tractor and there appears to be a white truck in the background. This scenario seems too obvious...could they really be that stupid? See image: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1356418&id=1264414625&fbid=1485802986092
Inquiring minds want to know....and LE ain't telling us. (long sigh here)

This is my first post here, but I have been following this story for awhile. Very frustrating that there seems to be very little information to go on. I also have the feeling the LE don't quite have a grip on things, and I will admit that something doesn't seem to add up with the stepmother.

1. It has been said that she was attending to errands and housework. Where is her alibi? Even posting the pic on Facebook, that wasn't until late in the afternoon. There is still a good 6 hours where she is unaccounted for. Did she go to the bank? Where are the receipts? Grocery store? Sure if this is a smaller community someone must have seen her out and about? If she was so well known in the school someone must have waved a passing hello as she drove by, right?

2. What about the father? What are his alibis? Was he also at the bus stop? Did he normally get off work at that time? If the parents are not suspected, I don't understand why the LE wouldn't put that out there to squash the speculation from the pubic so the focus is put in another direction. I think it's only natural to suspect the last person he was known to be with especially when no information has been provided to suggest otherwise.

3. Does it seem odd to anyone that the older step-brother conveniently happened to be away on a camping trip where no one could get in contact with him? I'm assuming this has been verified, but not much has been reported about this sibling.

4. There seems to be some confusion about the teachers present. (I can't remember the article, I will look for the link) The deskmate makes mention of a substitute teacher, however in the article the school official said there was no sub listed at school on that particular day. Not sure how credible this boy's statement is? He also says he saw the mom leave...BUT, was that down the hall, out the front door, in her car and drive away? Or was is just that she goodbye and appeared to leave?

5. What about the white truck that was seen reported at 3pm Fri, then again at 2am early Sat. It is known that SM drove a white truck that morning to school and in her FB album from June2010 a picture shows and image of the grandpa on a tractor and there appears to be a white truck in the background. This scenario seems too obvious...could they really be that stupid? See image: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1356418&id=1264414625&fbid=1485802986092

I didn't know this. Can you link to the info? I thought she was driving a red mustang with a personalized plate referring to her hair color....I know the plate letters but think I am not supposed to put it out there.

I posted earlier and shared these pics
http://i46.tinypic.com/28s8zt1.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2pqnq8p.jpg

I found them by browsing googlemaps... they are at the corner of NW Cornelius Pass Rd, and NW Skyline Boulevard

*but these images are from anytime.... maybe a few months ago.. maybe a few years, depending on when google got the images.

it made me think about something... the electricity trucks there look all white, with no marking.

What if someone happened to be working on a pole near the school and talked Kyron into going to check out "electricity"

I hope they have looked into any work being done near the school, the workers.
Or any parent who might work for the electricity company and maybe have a record?

I did see your post in relation to the utility company. I went back and added a link to my original post of a white truck seen in the background of an image SM uploaded to FB. See here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1356418&id=1264414625&fbid=1485802986092

I tried to find a schedule of the little guy's soccer games on line to no avail. I went to the school Soccer site that someone first posted 3 or 4 days ago to look and it says "currently in development". Was this site up and running the other day or is it my imagination? Darn I can't remember who originally posted it.

http://www.skylinesoccerclub.com/frameset.php

Rumor alert-on a comment on an article on KGW-says family pet is also missing? What???

Thanks so much alchemygirl!

We can now quit discussing the VW :)

My guess is that maybe the secretary used a phone line that was not the main number, thus it might not show up easily as a number the school is known for? :waitasec:

I live out in the country in another state. I often (but not lately, I hope!) call LE. I use the non-emergency number. My number is unlisted.

I call them because people dump garbage on the scenic road by me, or people 4x4 right next to the road and it makes a huge ditch. Last summer there was a car parked on the scenic road to my house which has no houses for 2 miles. It was parked there for a week, so I called LE. I guess it just broke down and they couldn't afford to get it towed.

They do ask me my name and address, but I am quite sure it shows up on their side as exactly where I am calling from.

I know that 911 shows everyone's number, and they have still asked my name and number. I don't remember why I called them right now.

i think the scolded part would have surfaced by now. The other thing I am seeing is the project. Beautiful, but not onthe same level as the others which are probably done completely by the child.
I experienced this with one I helped my child with a little too much and other kids really ragged her about it. She was very upset.
Why do parents do their little kids' projects?
1. project was too difficult and child couldn't complete on his/her own
2. Parent thinks project is a reflection of themselves and therefore, it must be almost perfect or better that the other kids' projects.
3. Child left assignment undone until 11:00pm the night before it was due and all supplies had to be purchased at the 24/7 Walmart at midnight. When mom returned home with supplies, the child was snoring loudly, so mom did the project. (Lordie, that is one brings back unpleasant memories....hehe)

BBM:

IIRC, media has reported this step -brother is 16 ... should he not be at school? Or is school done there?

Our 16yr olds in Canada have another 2 weeks before they are free to enjoy the summer...

06/11 Kyron Horman Search

For today's search of Northwest Portland, PNW had a total of 18 searchers in the field. Such a large contingent meant that PNW could have two teams out in different search areas.

The terrain was quite difficult to navigate. The weather was good for the majority of the day.

PNW will be responding tomorrow with over thirty members.

http://www.pnwsar.org/searches

PNWSAR constantly update their site.

911 Scanner stuff, day Zero: (for BeanE & whoever was interested)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5251680&postcount=86"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

One of our wonderful scannerloonies is scrolling back to listen for a earlier call now. This call was after 4, apparently. Sounds like it was Terri.

I live out in the country in another state. I often (but not lately, I hope!) call LE. I use the non-emergency number. My number is unlisted.

I call them because people dump garbage on the scenic road by me, or people 4x4 right next to the road and it makes a huge ditch. Last summer there was a car parked on the scenic road to my house which has no houses for 2 miles. It was parked there for a week, so I called LE. I guess it just broke down and they couldn't afford to get it towed.

They do ask me my name and address, but I am quite sure it shows up on their side as exactly where I am calling from.

I know that 911 shows everyone's number, and they have still asked my name and number. I don't remember why I called them right now.

Good point; I forgot about that. Likely asked for verification.

Why do parents do their little kids' projects?
1. project was too difficult and child couldn't complete on his/her own
2. Parent thinks project is a reflection of themselves and therefore, it must be almost perfect or better that the other kids' projects.
3. Child left assignment undone until 11:00pm the night before it was due and all supplies had to be purchased at the 24/7 Walmart at midnight. When mom returned home with supplies, the child was snoring loudly, so mom did the project. (Lordie, that is one brings back unpleasant memories....hehe)

My little ones sometimes get assignments that are IMPOSSIBLE to do on their own and I feel that the teachers want to see how involved parents are with their children and schoolwork. I think parents are sometimes silently graded.

Rumor alert-on a comment on an article on KGW-says family pet is also missing? What???

That's a rumor. There was a comment on SM FB (that is now private) that talked about Kitty missing Kyron. I forget what it said exactly but somehow in the telephone tag game of the rumor mill it turned into the family pet being "missing".

Kitty is a nickname for Kryon's little sister. She is not the family pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro