OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There''s the Portland Rose Festival. There was a parade on June 5th.

I don't know anything about parade on June 5th. We had junior Rose parade on June 9th on SE Sandy Blvd and the Grand floral Parade today in downtown Portland

These people are usually the same ones every time. They have routes. Office staff would know them by name.

The response was only regarding what vehicles might travel routes that went to the school and to other places within the same area....nothing else about who drives them or whether the school would know them was implied or intended.

-b06de2496f144715_custom_665xauto.jpg

Janitor Bill Tandy walks past Kyron Horman's classroom at Skyline Elementary School in the early hours of June 7, 2010.

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_attracts_1_3.html

The stairs are right by his class. I would be interested in knowing if that large window overlooks the parking lot.

The blue on the left at the landing; is that an exit door? can't tell...

Auramyst! :hug: I am so glad you joined us! Your post was so well-thought out and has me doing more pondering...

If that's the stairs to get to parking lot downstairs,how did SM let him off from his class 150 ft?Was he left downstairs and not in the hall of his classroom?

Or are there stairs at both ends of the hall???

If that's the stairs to get to parking lot downstairs,how did SM let him off from his class 150 ft?Was he left downstairs and not in the hall of his classroom?

I was wondering the same thing. Someone earlier on made a comment there must be a staircse at the other end of the hallway. Maybe?

I don't know anything about parade on June 5th. We had junior Rose parade on June 9th on SE Sandy Blvd and the Grand floral Parade today in downtown Portland

Starlight Parade, in the evening =)

Wonder why that one section called NW Logie Trail is interesting to LE ? It is a section that is not connected to the other roads.

Pufs map

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...62,-122.840881&spn=0.144619,0.255775&t=h&z=12

I debated adding that. If you notice, the north section connects with 30. Then as it travels south it becomes a couple different names before becoming Logie Trail again. I think that their interest is the section that connects to 30. But for the sake of being thorough, I added that section, too, because indeed it is named Logie Trail.

The blue on the left at the landing; is that an exit door? can't tell...

The view from the window appears to be on the second floor, so I don't think that is a door, it seems to be some type of poster as part of the wall decorations.

jmoo

I think that three are stairs at both ends of the school. That she dropped of behind where this picture was taken

it is a large building

s_skyline.jpg

Zimmerman the PTA president with child in the class said she saw Kyron and SM at 8:15,but not later.Then the parents were given 4 to 5 kids to take in the different rooms for the exhibits.SM said she dropped him off at 8:45,so I'm wondering if they were going room to room and he saw the electric exhibit,he wanted to go back to it.

We were told in another article that she was 150 feet away from him when she waved goodbye to him as he was on his way to the room.

We just don't have enough info to verify this.... but I'm sure the FBI does.

The picture doesn't look like it was taken in a gym, I swear thats a tv monitor up in the left hand corner of the photo and thats a child's desk that the project is on.

We've already determined that the science-fair exhibit picture with Kyron in it was taken in his classroom. A news source published a slide show of Kyron's classroom and it was the same room. I've got a pic comparing both if you'd like me to post.

fox 12 is showing a times when the school secretary called 911, when media was notified, when FBI was notified.. I didn't write them down.. sorry, but I'm sure it will be online soon

The view from the window appears to be on the second floor, so I don't think that is a door, it seems to be some type of poster as part of the wall decorations.

jmoo

That was my initial thought, but the perspective on the photo seems skewed. Also, it was noted his classroom was near an exit to the outside, even though it's on the second floor (?due to the way the school seems to be built into the hillside).

I was wondering the same thing. Someone earlier on made a comment there must be a staircse at the other end of the hallway. Maybe?

Fire laws require two or more exits from the second floor, and very early on someone stated that Kyron went up one staircase and his sm went up the other to go back toward his room.

Maybe the stepdad in a round about way was saying to him,if he was watching,to get away if he could,"we believe in you".You know,like you're a big boy,you can do it.

Similar thoughts here winter. I was thinking of a Shawn Hornbeck type situation whereby Kyron might have been abducted and, like Shawn's abductor, he/she may be keeping him alive. The SD's words could very well have been carefully and thoughtfully chosen in order to counter things that an abductor may be telling Kyron. (i.e., your family doesn't love you, they won't miss you, etc.) I also wondered if the SD's words, "we believe in you" was a message to Kyron actually telling him "they believe him" - perhaps something had occurred before that day (June 4th), something that frightened Kyron (i.e., a threatening/scary phone call Kyron may have answered, a vehicle/person that approached him when he was outside playing, etc.) enough to tell someone (an adult/parent) but it wasn't taken seriously (or rather, seriously enough). This could be a way for the family to tell Kyron that, not only do they believe him, they know that somebody has him, they're looking for him, and they'll find him ("keep up the hope"). And Dear Lord I hope they do soon!

JMHO ~

The Starlight Parade was on June 5th. My daughter did the Starlight Run beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme