OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show.

Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Someone reports seeing Kyron at the school, but investigators won't say who or where. It's the last time anyone remembers seeing the boy.

10 a.m. Classes begin.

the above from this link http://www.helpfindmychild.net/kyron-horman

So perhaps the answer lies in connecting someone from Sauvie Island to the school? An employee maybe? Just a guess.

IMO

The perp if there is one. Did this person realize s/he would have all day, or did this person rush and hide Kyron quickly. This person might of taken Kyron before classs, then Kyron didn't get checked in, not realizing they don't make calls, or this person knows that. I'm lost.

Those were my thoughts exactly.
If the ground is rocky, which it is in Portland, it would be difficult for anyone, expecially a female, to physically dig a grave to hide a body. A marsh, canal, bog, or river would be the next best :)sick: sicko) choice.

So perhaps the answer lies in connecting someone from Sauvie Island to the school? An employee maybe? Just a guess.

IMO

I think that's already been done... not connected to the school as far as being employed there as much as the person is connected to Kyron (but also known at and to the school). And no verification that I can provide, but that phone pings were what directed them to search 30 east to and on Sauvie Island.

My opinion.

Pic_10_Cropped.jpg

What we're seeing on and around Sauvie Island is a very deliberate search which I think is based on valid information that Kyron was taken there:

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Sky-8-over-water-search-96334554.html

puf, have you figured out where that search shot was taken yet? Not up by the bridge, but directly across from CP Road (you can see the intersection toward the end).

Several people have focused on the Columbia River being huge and fast, that is true. But, the part of the water they are searching is the channel between Hwy 30 and Sauvie Island.

The video linked in this thread also shows (at my best guess) an irrigation canal.

I agree with you puf; this is deliberate, and specific. Coupled with that photo from yesterday, with the searchers crawling the RR tracks = :(

edit: doh, I see where you commented about that earlier. Multnomah Channel.

Just a tidbit.. The other day while traveling over Cornelius Pass I made note to check my cell phone, no cell service down the other side of the hill from the school almost down to Hwy 30...
I have Sprint. =)
I tried to look at a cell tower map earlier but it made my eyes hurt =)

If they have reason to believe that Kyron is there, why scale back on searchers? Concentrate everything on the island....

If they have reason to believe that Kyron is there, why scale back on searchers? Concentrate everything on the island....

I don't think it is the same kind of searchers? And I think they are looking in the water, more so than the island, JMO.

hmmm, they are looking at the sm and bio mom's body language, wonder why.

So here is another thought. Assuming Kyron's teacher thought he had an appt. Maybe she saw him before school officially started, talked with the SM who mentioned an appt. Never saw Kyron again after that. She would just assume Kyron went with his mom for his appt., before she was the person officialy responsible for his whereabouts...

Yes, all it would take is a phone call. But if she was really under the impression he had an appt. and this all happened before school officially started, the teacher probably wouldn't think much of it...

Again, this may be why police aren't releasing what time attendance was taken.

I would guess a piece of the puzzle fell into place last night or this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members