OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I picked my new avi for Kyron - I picked this one cause I thought he would think its funny and make him smile!!!

That was very sweet! I LOVE IT!! I added Kyron's name to my avi. I wish he could see all of the frogs we are using in his honor!

I am hoping this case turns out like the Dedrick case...

It might depend on what upset him to make him run off and hide, if he did. He looked like a very sensitive child. Also, it is possible he may have hid in something he could not get back out of.

I'm not sure this happened, just throwing out an idea. One never knows what a child will do or why.

Getting into something he can't get back out of scares me. I remember the case of the children hiding in a old cars trunk and them not being able to escape. So sad.

Maybe he did run but got lost. Is any of the wild fruit ready to eat?

Getting into something he can't get back out of scares me. I remember the case of the children hiding in a old cars trunk and them not being able to escape. So sad.

Maybe he did run but got lost. Is any of the wild fruit ready to eat?

Yes, I remember that. They were searching and searching, and all the while that car sat there with the 2 kids in the trunk.

That was very sweet! I LOVE IT!! I added Kyron's name to my avi. I wish he could see all of the frogs we are using in his honor!

I wish he could too!

Here are a few others if anyone wants to grab 'em.
retfav.jpg
retf01.jpg
retf03.jpg
retf04.jpg

Has anyone thought this may be related to someone well known to the family?

I have thought about that. If known to the family maybe well known to Kyron - perhaps familiar with what a chaotic day at school is like and the opportunities a lack of security would give.

But why now? End of school year approaching and if well known to the family, seems there would be another ton of opportunities for grabbing this child. Step-mom is a teacher and dad works for Intel, step-dad is a cop - maybe someone has a grudge or a hatred - get even kind of scenario. But to me, that doesn't fit - doesn't mean it ain't so. moo :crazy:

Who is Lars Larson and why is he talking to me?

Hi Momtective,

A lot of people are making a mistake with the FB times. Since she is on the west coast, she was actually on FB posting pics at 1:21 and playing games at 2:34, well before Kyron was expected home on the bus. You are probably seeing the times from your own time zone.

**taking out quote as requested!

The Facebook apps/ games don't update instantly- and some of them don't post to your page until the other person accepts. A friend of mine had a friend that passed away this weekend- and one of the games he played posted after he died.

The stepmother's facebook is now private, and so can no longer be discussed.

Thanks,
BeanE

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5269308&postcount=573"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6[/ame]

Its looking like he took off more and more to me each second. Many reasons why I think that. Why he did, I don't know or even understand. I'm always wrong. Hopefully I'm right and he is found alive.
Every case I follow I believe the exact opposite of whats going on and am always wrong.

Who is Lars Larson and why is he talking to me?

Ok.. I left to go load and run the dishwasher and start a load of clothes through the dryer, so I may be out of the loop here....but WHAT??????

jmoo

Doesn't it seem like they believe he wandered off?

We haven't pulled up a map yet that shows that big forest behind the school with the gorge type areas running thru it where at places have a 300' drop. I heard that on KOIN News.

I'm not too good at maps but was amazed at this terrain being so close to civilization was so like a wilderness area.

What if someone mentioned to Kyron his project would be so cool if he could attach say a piece of fern or moss that this red eyed frog loved. So he set out toward the trees to go where he thought there might be a pond area, slipped and fell down an embankment and is now hidden by the underbrush. Just a thought if as LE is trying to tell us, there is no predator that took him.

Maybe in all their interviews of kids and parents etc they learned someone had mentioned this to Kyron, as that would make the way the case is being directed as having some sense about it. xox

I really hadn't felt that way until today Scandi but now I do think they think it is a possibility that Kyron may have gone to explore on his own. LE seems adamant that he is alive.

When the police officer came out to speak for the Hormans today it made me convinced more than ever that his parents had nothing to do with him being gone. And their statement of please check all properties out makes me think they think Kyron may have sought shelter if he got lost.

This officer seemed to be very bonded to this family. He not only said he was there to support them but they had supported him through all of this too. It has to be hard for everyone when it involves a small child. It made me even wonder if he is the chaplain for the sheriff's department.

I do not fault them for not speaking out publicly. In todays time parents who speak out when their loved one goes missing often times are shredded and critized unmercifally by the media and the internet. Then it becomes more about the parents than finding the child imo. I think LE has told them they want everyone to concentrate on the most important person in this case and that is Kyron and finding him.

IMO

Here's a raw audio of the entire press conference:
http://www.kxl.com/SEARCH-FOR-KYRON--Family-Statement-Coming/7399304

Scroll down. There are 2 audios. The first is the family statement. It's the second one down past that that's the full presser.

Thank you.. radio stations.. why didn't I think of that! :)

I recognize the voice of the woman asking the question; Tracy Barry of KGW.

@5:40
KGW: We got a tip that a search warrant has been issued for the Horman household. Can you comment on that?

Sheriff: That is absolutely incorrect. That did not happen.

There is a follow up question, but the radio host (Lars Larson) steps over the top of it.

7:09
Reporter: You said that it was incorrect that...
Lars
Sheriff: ..answer any of those questions.

That is the only reference to 'warrant' of any kind that I hear.

It's been covered before. FB does not update immediately and regardless, the time zone difference affects the time stamp you see vs. someone else.

Several have said this stuff posts automatically to FB.

Hi Momtective,

A lot of people are making a mistake with the FB times. Since she is on the west coast, she was actually on FB posting pics at 1:21 and playing games at 2:34, well before Kyron was expected home on the bus. You are probably seeing the times from your own time zone.

The Facebook apps/ games don't update instantly- and some of them don't post to your page until the other person accepts. A friend of mine had a friend that passed away this weekend- and one of the games he played posted after he died.

The stepmother's facebook is now private, and so can no longer be discussed.

Thanks,
BeanE

Sorry, didn't know the fb was private, I'm still showing it public...didn't know this had already been discussed...don't know a lot about a lot of this case so maybe I just need to sit back and watch this one:dance:
I removed my post, could y'all please remove your posts where you quoted me. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth