OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was he talking about that is still missing?Is that another child and how long ago did this happen?I didn't catch all of that.Belkey or something

Samuel Boehlke. Missing from Cleetwood Cove, Crater Lake. Oct. 2006 Presumed dead.

No evidence a crime has been committed?

Haven't eliminated the possibility is more appropriate answer.

Family take part in searches?

No comment.

Thank you so much...

SAMUEL SAVAGE BECKER BOEHLKE
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Aug 10, 1998 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Oct 14, 2006 Race: White
Age Now: 11 Height: 4'8" (142 cm)
Missing City: CRATER LAKE Weight: 85 lbs (39 kg)
Missing State : OR

One of my theories in the beginning was, being so close to a wooded area, homeless/vagrant type people might live in there. I used to live in Gainesville and it was pretty well known about all the violent crimes in the National Park up there, I don't go in them. There are 2 missing Oregon kids who disappeared in forests i believe.

Investigators don't want to quit working - has to force people to go home

Are people that saw boy certain that it was him? Absolutely something he can't answer

Checking to see if my avatar changed!

Ready to deploy helicopters if the need arises

Public Info Officer to speak next

Tips still coming in

he can't comment on whether someone absolutley saw him at the school that day? is that what the question was? why cant ' he say? this is all so strange...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44016"]Samuel Boehlke[/ame]

Thank you so much...

SAMUEL SAVAGE BECKER BOEHLKE
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Aug 10, 1998 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Oct 14, 2006 Race: White
Age Now: 11 Height: 4'8" (142 cm)
Missing City: CRATER LAKE Weight: 85 lbs (39 kg)
Missing State : OR

And then it cut off - done. News is speculating about "science project" picture was taken....

I just keep wishing Kyron would pop out from a behind a bush somewhere and be all, "Just kidding! I'm here!"

Reality is too sad.

Reporter talking about the pic we've been seeing not being confirmed that day etc.

Have already done an extensive search with copters but is ready to deploy if needed....

Why are they being so secretive?? Its almost like they want no help trying to find him! This is sooooooooooooooo Bizarre!!!

Common Sense Alert !!!

Tony Phipps is a Registered Sex Offender, not a Registered Harassment Offender. I wish the cops would have charged him accordingly and let the courts sort it out. (Isn't that how it's supposed to work?)

Exactly! He's a registered sex offender who doesn't look like he's afraid to try again. Isn't he considered a POI in Kyron's disappearance?

Huge thanks to all the wonderful recappers from those of us who can't get the live feed!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES