OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting at post 383 of thread 4 is where we first discussed the possability of this being a ransom. but I will list my reasons here for thinking this is a huge possability.
CARDS was called in. CARDS is called in in cases of stranger abductions, mysterious disappearances, and ransom abductions.
The fact that LE beleives this is an isolated incident, and have not put out an alert for parents
FBI called in a profiler, which to me says they are trying to figure out this individual
The extreme secrecy from LE, they will say absolutely nothing, as though they want everyone to stay out of it.
LE staying at the home 24-7, possably waiting for a phone call??????
These are a few of my reasons for thinking this could be a ransom abduction, which IF it is could give Kyron better chances, I've read articles and many state the person is returned.

The reason I beleive they have all these searches going on, is maybe they picked up a ping and are checking for a body, maybe they are not trusting the abductor and are searching just to keep no stone unturned.
All of this is JMOO

Did anyone see the 11 O'Clock news tonight?

Evidently the SM {I think}, or one of his family members decided to say something to the media even tho LE had asked them not to. I think it was just encouragement to the investigation and finding him soon.

Other than the released statement from the Mother's sister and the one read by LE from the Father and Stepmother... the only other thing I have heard about is the short phone call with his Mom, Desiree. They got a short statement on the phone.

"I'm really concentrating on finding Kyron," she said when reached for comment over the phone. "We're just trying to get his face out there and finding him is our top priority." - Desiree

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Is that what you meant? I haven't seen anything about anyone else... but I did not see the 11pm news.

View attachment 9552

View attachment 9553

View attachment 9554

View attachment 9555

View attachment 9556

Sorry - I couldn't figure out how to make them bigger - but if you click on them you can see them larger.

At first I thought that if it was Kyron in the car - his transitions lenses might be darkened - but I see lots of photos of him in the light - and the lenses are not darkened.

Do you know how to get the first pic you posted to be a side by side with the boy in the car?

Yay for locals!What channel was it hon,FoxNews12?

Hi, It was KOIN, Channel 6 News.

Here is a Snippet from the same link above about the grandmother who decided to talk to the media even tho the FBI asked her not to. CORRECTION, it is his desk mate's grandmother I think, as it reads here. Watching on TV I thought they ment Kyron's Grandma:

"Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye".

My goodness, I bolted out of bed and ran to the computer LOL

At this point, I don' think he just wandered away and is lost. What gets me is that the investigation is only local. So they don't believe he ever left the area? Does that mean the town? county? state?

It was stated earlier today that they are focusing on the Portland metro area.

"Officials say they have limited their search to the Portland-Metro area, specifically around the school where Kyron went missing. It has been a difficult search, though, since the area is very dense."

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-060410-missing-oregon-boy,0,963546.story

Here is a Snippet from the same link above about the grandmother who decided to talk to the media even tho the FBI asked her not to:

"Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye".

To keep him in the public eye? This is the number one topic on news and radios shows since Friday. I'm not buying that as a good reason to go against what LE requests.

b4x101.jpg

Did anyone see the 11 O'Clock news tonight? I woke up at the tail end of Kyron's spot and so didn't get everything clearly.

Evidently the SM {I think}, or one of his family members decided to say something to the media even tho LE had asked them not to. I think it was just encouragement to the investigation and finding him soon.

Then they interviewed Kyron's good friend, a 3rd grader who talked on and on. Dang, wish I'd had a pencil and paper handy. He talked about Kyron's teacher having a substitute teacher with her that day who was the one who noticed he was not in school. She told the teacher, who pooh poohed it away, saying he is probably in the bathroom. He was a very sharp little guy who talked for several minutes to the reporter.

I'll go see if I can find a newscast article that includes what this boy said and am sorry if you've already discussed that here. Just wanted to post this ASAP xox

ETA: OK, I found a new article, and it was his desk mate talking:

KOIN NEWS
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-Desk-Mate-Says-Substitute-Noticed-Him/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Snippet
"Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman was missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala. . . . ." {more at link}

Okay Well WOW is all I can say.
That shed a light on a lot of things, but first I would like to say, I dont agree with them going against what authorities have said, but this does tell us alot.

If the sub said there are only 5 that must mean there were 6 during the walk through, so that narrows that down he must have been walking with his group and at some point became missing.
The teachers initial reaction seems reasonable "calm down he is probably in the bathroom", but her marking him absent and not notifiying anyone all day has my hinky metter going off.

Other than the released statement from the Mother's sister and the one read by LE from the Father and Stepmother... the only other thing I have heard about is the short phone call with his Mom, Desiree. They got a short statement on the phone.

"I'm really concentrating on finding Kyron," she said when reached for comment over the phone. "We're just trying to get his face out there and finding him is our top priority." - Desiree

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Is that what you meant? I haven't seen anything about anyone else... but I did not see the 11pm news.

No, but thanks as I hadn't read that. I did a CORRECTION in my post as it was Kyron's desk mate's grandmother that allowed KOIN to interview her grandson about Kyron. I think they said Kyron was at school for about an hour, hadn't heard that before either.

Here is a Snippet from the same link above about the grandmother who decided to talk to the media even tho the FBI asked her not to. CORRECTION, it is his desk mate's grandmother I think, as it reads here. Watching on TV I thought they ment Kyron's Grandma:

Oh brother. As much as we want some tidbit of info, if the FBI and local LE ask you not to speak to media they must have a reason for doing so, and this dingbat should not be speaking to them. I think she's looking for her 15 minutes. Suppose it was HER grandson out there, missing? :banghead::banghead:

That shed a light on a lot of things, but first I would like to say, I dont agree with them going against what authorities have said, but this does tell us alot.

If the sub said there are only 5 that must mean there were 6 during the walk through, so that narrows that down he must have been walking with his group and at some point became missing.
The teachers initial reaction seems reasonable "calm down he is probably in the bathroom", but her marking him absent and not notifiying anyone all day has my hinky metter going off.

so weird. I wonder if they think the teacher may know something... *long shot...* but maybe they don't want her knowing the boy told fbi this?

I just went to the Skyline Elementary website, and it will not let you access parts of their website such as staff. So I guess we can't confirm wether a Mrs. Porter is a 2nd grade teacher

Assuming this article is an accurate representation of events..
If she thought he was probably in the bathroom or getting a drink, why didn't she become concerned when he was gone an unusually long time & check on him?

Is this the same teacher who is rumored to have said something about the SM & an appointment? Or am I still confused about the whole appointment thing?

If he was with a group, surely, someone must have seen something!

so weird. I wonder if they think the teacher may know something... *long shot...* but maybe they don't want her knowing the boy told fbi this?

YEP and thats the reason they ask people NOT TO SPEAK TO THE FREAKIN media!!!! UGG, this is great info for our inquiring minds but may not be for FBI and Kyron

I agree something weird there, with the school being so busy and not a normal day. The teacher should have been on it looking to make sure he was just getting a drink, or going to the bathroom not assumed that was the case. Just the idea that this could have been noticed a lot sooner than it was makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry uncontrollably.
Not to mention this puts a new spin on the parents not talking, maybe they blame the school for this, and the officials don't want an all out accusation thing going on in the mist of looking for Kyron so the focus stays there so evidence on both counts missing and fault are not mixed up. Does any of that make since I am tired, drained, worried, and concerned that another case so close to me involves a child missing with out a trace, Western Washington State.

Yes, ITA with you Butterfly. Some interesting info. This Gmother was risking damage to the investigation which could be the worst thing for Kyron's safety if he is still alive. Her grandson could even become a target, although I doubt that would happen. You never know.

Like the Gmother said, she could not believe the school didn't contact Kyron's responsible party about him not being in school.

Just what I thought. The FBI and LE don't want the family/students/teachers saying anything to the media. They don't want what people might say to influence/hinder any potential tips or leads they are working on or that may come in.

Which is why they "helped" the family craft a statement to release.
Which is why bio-mom wanted to talk to the reporter the other night but said she couldn't.

There is a method to their madness. As irritating as it is NOT to know all the details. I would rather know NOTHING if it means getting this little peanut Kyron home safe to his family.

The grandmother should have never let her grandson (the classmate) speak to the media if LE/FBI asked them not to.

I believe tanner is also the little boy who interviewed and said that he was the last to see kyron, and kyron said he was going to look at a electricity experiment.

When I read this, my stomach was in knots.

I wonder if this poor boy, tanner, also had knots and that little voice in the back of his head making him worry about his buddy when he wasn't there.

Assuming this article is an accurate representation of events..
If she thought he was probably in the bathroom or getting a drink, why didn't she become concerned when he was gone an unusually long time & check on him?

Is this the same teacher who is rumored to have said something about the SM & an appointment? Or am I still confused about the whole appointment thing?

If he was with a group, surely, someone must have seen something!

Exactly!
I beleive it may be the same one with the appointment issue.
If someone did see something we arent suppose to know about it because LE has asked everyone NOT TO SPEAK, and this person thought they knew better and decided to tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654