OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Kyron had the same interest in horses as his big brother? The same reason that people suggested he may have gone on his own camping adventure like his big brother? Maybe his Dad thought that he may have ended up at a horse farm.

If he did, he could have become injured and in an area where the owner does not go often. My Grandpa's farm is 100 acres, mine is 1 acre. I would notice a child on my property...my Grandpa could easily miss an elephant on his. Depending on the area... the owner not noticing anything could be a real possibility.

But how would Kyron get out to Banks. It is out in the toolies LOL

I was going to say I was surprised the media didn't follow them to the gym...but then I thought, there is no way they didn't follow them.

"KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help."

Article

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html

Video

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

That's a good article. I like Jensen. Very... along my line of thinking. I could not agree with him more.

"Horman’s father and stepmother maintained some measure of normalcy by going to the gym on Wednesday afternoon."

And they made sure they got video of them leaving...

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96010359.html?tab=video

what the???????

Each to their own.....people handle stress in different ways I guess...

I'm afraid I would not be able to go the gym because of the tears I would be crying and the valium someone would have had to give me.....

This little boy has been missing for 7 days hasnt he??

what is going on here??? certainly something we do not know...

But how would Kyron get out to Banks. It is out in the toolies LOL

No clue, but I think that is why the Dad wanted horse farms searched.
I don't believe it was because the Dad suspected a person with a connection to a horse farm. I think it was because of Kyron's interest in horses due to his big brother (who he obviously idolizes.) Maybe his Dad thought that may be something a person could use to convince Kyron to go with him?

What is with all this thinking I am doing... it's highly unusual. :waitasec:

Night Peeps I hope tomorrow is that day Kyron will be found and brought home. xox

I just can't see a family wanting to, or police telling them to, stay quiet and live life as normal if they really believed their son may have wandered off into the woods and no foul play is suspected. This is the most telling piece of info/behavior we have in regards to where this investigation is going: They know someone has taken him. It will also be very interesting to see how LE responds tomorrow to the deskmate speaking out tonight.

I can't imagine the hell the family is going through...to know what they know, and want to speak out, and not be able to...heartbreaking.

I'm out to, night peeps. Night Kyron, Dear Lord please comfort him tonight and please lead searchers to this sweet baby, but until then hold him close and keep him safe and warm.

I was going to say I was surprised the media didn't follow them to the gym...but then I thought, there is no way they didn't follow them.

"KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help."

Article

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html

Video

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

That's a good article. I like Jensen. Very... along my line of thinking. I could not agree with him more.

When did CW Jensen retire?

I really am leaning towards the ransom or some internal family/work situation that the family has been told to carry on and go about your normal activity to see your son?

They saw them leaving the gym, they didn't see them actually working out right? What if they are going places hoping Kyron is there waiting for them?

I must go away and watch a rerun of "America's got talent" I am afraid it is becoming too late for my brain to wrap around anything and stay polite. All I can say is people are strange. I am a mom and my kids have a step dad and we would both be insane by this point I would be locked up probably and on some hefty doses of tranquilizers and he would be right there along with me or out searching every microscopic detail. I am truly hoping that this all means things are going smoothly and we are going to be hearing good news very soon. It is the only way I can make sense of the strange behaviors.

Love and Light to all!

No clue, but I think that is why the Dad wanted horse farms searched.
I don't believe it was because the Dad suspected a person with a connection to a horse farm. I think it was because of Kyron's interest in horses due to his big brother (who he obviously idolizes.) Maybe his Dad thought that may be something a person could use to convince Kyron to go with him?

What is with all this thinking I am doing... it's highly unusual. :waitasec:

but who would know that Kyron had an interest in horses??????

I would be very interested to find out a few things about the campers......the youngest camper no longer lives in the area does he??

but the older camper does is that correct??? which means younger camper was in the area to go camping with older camper????

or where they in a different region all together??

hope this is not too cryptic

It makes no sense. At all.

It's like it's a fire drill... where everyone is going through the motions but they all know it's not real.

Except for the couple of people who didn't get the memo and think it's really a fire.

I feel like we just missed the memo that LE and the family got.

This little boy has been missing for 7 days hasn't he??

6 days and tonight is the 6th night. :(

137 hours and counting. When I think of it that way it puts it in perspective. I have never been away from my children for more than 48 hours. I have only had one missing for less than an hour. The thought of multiplying that by 137 makes me sick to my stomach.

I would be very interested to find out a few things about the campers......the youngest camper no longer lives in the area does he??

but the older camper does is that correct??? which means younger camper was in the area to go camping with older camper????

I do not know where the campers actually live, but it has been said that the younger camper has lived elsewhere for several months.

We tread a fine line revampz, but I am totally on the same page as you.

Hi, It was KOIN, Channel 6 News.

Here is a Snippet from the same link above about the grandmother who decided to talk to the media even tho the FBI asked her not to. CORRECTION, it is his desk mate's grandmother I think, as it reads here. Watching on TV I thought they ment Kyron's Grandma:

"Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye".

My goodness, I bolted out of bed and ran to the computer LOL

The grandmother allowed her to speak to media against FBI advice to keep him in the public eye? She hasnt been watching the news or have a computer?:waitasec: That is pretty bold if the FBI asked me to do something i'd do it..to keep Kyron safe!

I still think LE is probably still very actively investigating different scenarios...

- Obviously the possibility Kyron wandered off and is lost in the woods is being taken seriously. The fact that today should be the biggest search day yet tells us that.

- The fact that LE is requiring everybody to be so tightlipped is a big clue that a serious criminal investigation is still being done also. There would be no need for the blanket of silence if they were pretty sure he was in the woods somewhere.

I don't believe, for one minute, that a smart 7-yr-old like Kyron just "wandered off". Puh-lease. Wondering if there is/was a lot of conflict in the home? That's the only reason I could see that scenario....but he seems like a diligent little boy. I think he would have packed a bag (I did when I was that age and "ran away". Granted it had barbies and candy in it, but still)

I was a science fair kid, too. Made it to state...most of these kids were very, very conscientious. My heart is breaking for him...he seems so clever and animated.

God, please let Kyron get home safely. Please.

I came up with something during the night but I see some others beat me to it.

I saw this
"She said in addition to those areas, searchers also have responded to requests from Kyron’s father, Kaine, about areas where the boy may be, including a horse pasture in Banks, which was searched Sunday. "

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/ground_search_resumes_this_mor.html

I'd imagine this would be because Kyron's older brother has a horse, so it would be someone where vaguely familiar to Kyron? Maybe Kyron loves horses too?

Can't believe i've woken up to no more new news, and no found Kyron... again!

Has anyone checked OBITUARIES for the area or some of the people involved, in particular a woman who may have been familiar to Kyron? Did anyone lose a child around the same age in the past couple of years?

I'd do this myself, but the 'puter's just too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie