OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is the biomom?

And is Terri the one wearing the glasses?

Were we watching the same family? I didn't notice any such thing, or at least I didn't interpret it the way you did. My gosh, this is a grieving family, they are all heartbroken - and they all appeared together, in harmony in regards to their grief - that the way it appeared to me. MOO mho and all that stuff.

BBM. Well we've seen that in other cases and it ended up being the complete opposite. Robert Manwill comes to mind. It's hard to tell what people are really upset and grieving about.

Desiree is a beautiful woman, even in grief. I think Kyron looks just like her.

Can we please not start picking these grieving family members apart?? This is exactly what always happens - no matter what the victims do they are always made to seem evil. Lets focus our energy on prayers that Kyron will be found alive and well and soon.

I had read on article comments the mother had just set up a fb a/c,that is not true,I saw where her and the SM became fb friends a long time ago.Her's is just not public.The Aunt,her sister stated she has joint custody and drives every two weeks to see him.

It's sad how people throw crap out there just to see what sticks.

I have read so many untrue comments and rumors being floated around as "facts".

I'm so confused. LE doesn't think this is an abduction? They also don't think Kyron walked away from the school?

Ummm...well he wasn't taken by aliens.

There are probably many thousands of people in the area who would be more than happy to help search for this little boy. People want to help. I haven't seen any info on getting groups of people to search for him. Why not?

From what I've been reading, if the terrain is truly rugged and beastly, someone not accustomed to these conditions (including the weather) may actually do more harm than good in a search, in spite of well intention. We've heard that even two trained workers/searchers (for these conditions) have been injured themselves (?). In this situation I am fully supportive of letting those who are trained to deal with these conditions, do their jobs. They have been extremely dedicated and selfless in their efforts and we need to keep them in our prayers, as well as Kyron.

fwiw if somehow the sighting in yreka is legit, there should be a video record of the crossing from oregon to california as everyone has to stop at those checkpoints to see if you're smuggling in oranges or whatever, no?

Can we please not start picking these grieving family members apart?? This is exactly what always happens - no matter what the victims do they are always made to seem evil. Lets focus our energy on prayers that Kyron will be found alive and well and soon.

There is a support thread for those who might find a sleuthing discussion hard to bear. :)

fwiw if somehow the sighting in yreka is legit, there should be a video record of the crossing from oregon to california as everyone has to stop at those checkpoints to see if you're smuggling in oranges or whatever, no?

I've driven to California from Oregon (and back) many times and I've never had to stop.

See, all this talk about how they looked, but I wanna know what they said.... and I MISSED IT! Durn it!

ETA: Ohh! Thanks for the video!! :D

I always love to hear what Marc Klaas has to say in situations like these. Well -- I'm pretty sure I'd know what he would say, but I won't post it here because it will turn into an argument.

I am not taking anything either way from the parents' conference. We've seen it go both ways in this type of thing, from Susan Smith, to Somer's mom, so there is nothing there, as far as I am concerned. I am sure body language experts will be all over it.

I still fear that LE is right back to square one, where they were a week ago, in not knowing what happened. Aand sadly, I thinki the only way Kyron could be alive at this point is if he was abducted by someone he knows, and even in that scenario, the odds are not in his favor.

See, all this talk about how they looked, but I wanna know what they said.... and I MISSED IT! Durn it!

ETA: Ohh! Thanks for the video!! :D

They said thank you to everyone for the support and the search efforts and told Kyron they all love him. That's about it.

I'm so confused. LE doesn't think this is an abduction? They also don't think Kyron walked away from the school?Ummm...well he wasn't taken by aliens.

There are probably many thousands of people in the area who would be more than happy to help search for this little boy. People want to help. I haven't seen any info on getting groups of people to search for him. Why not?

BBM: This leads me to believe that Kyron is with someone who he is "normally" allowed to be with...

Regarding the sighting - LE obviously thinks Kyron is alive wherever he may be - otherwise, thy would not entertain the idea of a sighting at Walmart..

I didn't get to watch the family speak, is there a video link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000