OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I woke up this morning I wondered something - maybe someone has already thought of this.

:idea:

If there was a science exhibit with a live little critter, can anyone see Kyron feeling the critter needed to be set free, and taking it upon himself to walk it out to the woods?

lol. I know, this is simply the opposite of him going out to the woods to look for critters, but, perhaps it's a more compelling reason for a timid kid to be that adventurous and rule-breaking...

At the end of the presser, in the background I heard a reporter ask "Are they going to answer questions?" I heard off camera " a statement" I think it was an Officer that said it. I hope I'm wrong cause I would like to see them at least answer a few general questions.

I'm sure they said the family will read a statement but will NOT take any questions.

A boy resembling Kyron was seen on store video with an older couple.

So if this turns out to be Kyron (I hope so, but doubt it), he WAS abducted. Whew. Confusion abounds in this case, doesn't it?

I tuned in to Nancy Grace last night hoping to see her covering Kyron...a little miffed to see she covered JVDS instead. Anyone know if she has given Kyron any airtime on her show since he went missing?

I would answer this but it would get me a timeout for sure. I left my thoughts about this in the parking lot last night...

An older couple? That sounds strange. I have a bad feeling this will turn out to be a false alarm.

I tuned in to Nancy Grace last night hoping to see her covering Kyron...a little miffed to see she covered JVDS instead. Anyone know if she has given Kyron any airtime on her show since he went missing?

I've only seen it on Jane and regular Headline News. If anything it was the little missing poster fact sheet type thing. Nothing more.

I only saw a little blurb about 3 days ago

When I woke up this morning I wondered something - maybe someone has already thought of this.

:idea:

If there was a science exhibit with a live little critter, can anyone see Kyron feeling the critter needed to be set free, and taking it upon himself to walk it out to the woods?

lol. I know, this is simply the opposite of him going out to the woods to look for critters, but, perhaps it's a more compelling reason for a timid kid to be that adventurous and rule-breaking...

I absolutely wondered if maybe Kyron wanted to set his frog free....I think they are rain forest frogs though, but yes, I thought about that too....even googled..lol

ETA.....just realized you meant someone else's critter.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_does_a_red_eye_tree_frog_live

That sounds plausible, but how on earth would a perp KNOW that stepmom wasn't going to walk Kyron into his classroom?

Open fb,details of everyday and photos,anyone knowing parents would be all over that school and they wouldn't be suspected as being a stranger.And just follow and wait for thier opportunity.

At the end of the presser, in the background I heard a reporter ask "Are they going to answer questions?" I heard off camera " a statement" I think it was an Officer that said it. I hope I'm wrong cause I would like to see them at least answer a few general questions.

Le won't answer any questions - Just wondering what questions you would like the family members to answer? ?TIA

They wouldn't. They could have been following/watching/stalking several children, looking for a target.

This is deffo possible. This kind of thing fills me with dread. Weirdos hanging around schools. Our schools here are all having budget cuts, so much so we got letters home today saying they are no longer providing Playground Monitors, so for all their breaks (including an hours lunch) all the children (age4-12) will be unsupervised outside (and they don't even close the gates). Schools make it too easy for this kind of thing to happen imo. :(

They wouldn't. They could have been following/watching/stalking several children, looking for a target.

Unless it was the ransom situation... where they were willing to wait all day for an opportunity if they needed to.

So if this turns out to be Kyron (I hope so, but doubt it), he WAS abducted. Whew. Confusion abounds in this case, doesn't it?

Not necessarily.

Shannon Dedrick was not abducted. She was found (alive) in the custody of a woman her mother gave her away to.

An older couple? That sounds strange. I have a bad feeling this will turn out to be a false alarm.

Me too. Just a gut feeling. I hate to be negative but honestly there are probably hundreds of little boys out there who look somewhat similar to Kyron. Glasses, similar build, same hair whatever. :waitasec:

99.99999% of these sightings do turn out to be false alarms. Kidnappers don't generally parade their victims around for the cameras at Walmart. I don't pay much heed to them anymore. But they should at least be followed up on in the event it's one of those .00001% chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme