GUILTY OR - Mark Dribin, 42, Portland, 02 July 1999 *Christopher Charles Lovrien sentenced*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm back, enjoying a brand new keyboard free of dog drool and the letters worn off. Here are the dates that the Oregon Judicial Department website lists for April 2022 for the trial: Pre-Trial Motions transport ordered Motions due 4.1.2022 Responses due 4.15.2022 Replies due 4.29.2022

I'm back, enjoying a brand new keyboard free of dog drool and the letters worn off. Here are the dates that the Oregon Judicial Department website lists for April 2022 for the trial: Pre-Trial Motions transport ordered Motions due 4.1.2022 Responses due 4.15.2022 Replies due 4.29.2022

4.1 is April 1, right?

May your year be good!

4.1 is April 1, right?

May your year be good!
Yes, April 1, 2022. Finally things are starting to happen! Praying this is the year we finally get a verdict and maybe some more answers. After all, we got the correct verdicts in the George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Daunte Wright, and Ghislane Maxwell trials. There is some Justice in the universe.

Oh no on your keyboard!! :( At least you now have letters - mine are missing a few! LOL!

So - no actual court dates - just motions due from what I gather.... and thanks! :)

Quick update: I'll be headed up to Portland in a couple of weeks, don't know if I'll get a chance to visit any of the other sites relevant to the case because I'm only getting 5-6 days up there this time, and I have people to visit. Can't help the timing, it's not up to me, so I'll be back here by the dates for the Pre-Trial motions and responses in April. No word from Kenny in a little while. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any updates or anything relevant I see while I'm up there. Hard to keep waiting for things to happen, but soon I have to keep reminding myself as I follow other cases...

Hey, when I tried the Oregon Judicial Department website to check dates over the weekend I couldn't get to the site. I thought maybe their servers were down on the weekends, but now I still can't get on. I get the message that the service is unavailable. Has anyone else had any luck getting on?

Hey, when I tried the Oregon Judicial Department website to check dates over the weekend I couldn't get to the site. I thought maybe their servers were down on the weekends, but now I still can't get on. I get the message that the service is unavailable. Has anyone else had any luck getting on?
“OJD’s Free Records Search is temporarily not available” is the message I’m getting :(
Oregon Judicial Department : OJD Records and Calendar Search : Online Services : State of Oregon

OJD website is back up! One new notation on 1/5/22 was "Letter - Representation". Wonder what that is about? Did his lawyer formally put in a letter to represent him? Why is that noteworthy?

OJD website is back up! One new notation on 1/5/22 was "Letter - Representation". Wonder what that is about? Did his lawyer formally put in a letter to represent him? Why is that noteworthy?

In other cases I've followed, it seems to just be a procedural necessity to inform the court. Sometimes it means there's a change or something, but more often just paperwork.

Spoke to Ken today. He still hasn't decided whether or not to attend the trial. He did get his 2nd Covid booster shot today, so he's very healthy for his age. Not much else to report. It's very cold and rainy in Portland right now.

Okay well the weather is better today and I convinced my husband to go on a slight driving tour to see a couple of the crime sights- wasn't able to take pictures though... Went to the intersection where Lovrien dumped Mark's car. It's a mixed use middle class residential and trendy restaurant area. Nothing outstanding. Also went by the area where the Eagle Tavern used to be. There are still lots of bars and taverns around there. It's a funky old style downtown like 1800's brick-style goldrush type buildings. We didn't locate the Multnomah courthouse by just driving by, but did spot the Mark O. Hatfield Federal one. I think it's in the same area. There were only a handful of businesses still boarded up. No violence or Proud Boys/Patriot Prayer. It was business as usual. That's all for now.

I got back from my trip to Portland last night. I just checked the OJD website, and there was a new notation this last week: 03/23/2022 Motion - Appoint Counsel. That plus the letter of Representation makes me think that he's playing games again and delaying things by changing lawyers again. I'll have to let Ken know.

Last edited:
I just caught this:
Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
Scott, Ryan E
Retained

so apparently he IS changing lawyers again. Previously mentioned ones on the OJD website for him were: D. Smith, Joe Calhoun, and Scott Neibling.

I just caught this:
Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
Scott, Ryan E
Retained

so apparently he IS changing lawyers again. Previously mentioned ones on the OJD website for him were: D. Smith, Joe Calhoun, and Scott Neibling.

How many times has this happened? They still have to show "good cause" and getting a new lawyer doesn't always translate to that. Judges are familiar with stall tactics as well. I could be wrong on all the above but please keep us posted

I'm not sure because of the motions hearings scheduled for April, and if he got a new lawyer, that could push everything back potentially because a new lawyer has to get up to speed.

But the way you posted it - this:
Reminder- one week: Pre-Trial Motions transport ordered Motions due 4.1.2022 Responses due 4.15.2022 Replies due 4.29.2022

it doesn't sound like a actual "hearing" is going to be held. Just motions due, with responses due & the replies....

Or am I missing something? TIA!

But the way you posted it - this:
Reminder- one week: Pre-Trial Motions transport ordered Motions due 4.1.2022 Responses due 4.15.2022 Replies due 4.29.2022

it doesn't sound like a actual "hearing" is going to be held. Just motions due, with responses due & the replies....

Or am I missing something? TIA!
Don't know, but the transport ordered makes it sound like he has to be there for it...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54
Back