OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Lilibet. POI also said, "The animals miss her", in his interview. That strikes me as an extremely odd observation to make, under the circumstances. Sorry I have not been on here much lately. School is kicking my butt already!

We're glad to have you stop by whenever you can, Ryan. We've given you lots to read!

Yes, that comment that "the animals miss her" was so weird. The whole interview that I saw back in July gave me the impression that he was trying to say things that made him sound caring, but didn't really have a clue. There was such an emotional disconnect.

Two things, Lilibet---I thought exactly what you did about the "lone wolf" being part of a group until I read this:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2997626

The second thing is that The Church of Yaweh is a Christian Identity group. They are a deeply religious group who prepare for the Armageddon.

That don't come out on, say, youtube and profess their hatred for non- Christians and non-whites. Their videos and public displays lure prospective members in with videos such as Helias' . The "other" stuff is done privately.(see links below).

They are both religious extremists and white supremacists.

I believe with ever fibre of my being that the POI fits the description of to a T.

Now where does our Stephanie fit in?
Lets go with my boyfriends theory mentioned above...

They had their spiritual marriage which he interpreted as initiation and or now trustworthy enough for him to tell the whole truth.

Maybe he told her it was time to renounce her friends of various religions and colors. Maybe he even told her it was time to let go of her bank accts and anything connected to the government.
Maybe she said NO WAY and since she now knew too much...( I can't even say/write it but you know where I am going with this)

OR maybe she agreed and went underground.
------
Christian Identity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://study.faithweb.com/study/wolves.html
(scroll down on the last one for more infor on The Church of Yaweh)

BBM

Very interesting stuff. I got into the Aryan thing because earlier you referred to "Crusaders for Yahweh" which is publicly Aryan and is different from "Church of Yahweh".

Another interesting and very bizarre and dangerous group I ran across earlier that ties in with this theory is the "Sovereign Citizen Movement", which has a presence here in southern Oregon. http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/ideology/sovereign-citizens-movement

I think what you have proposed is a possibility. I've hoped she fled and went underground, but that seems unlikely. Then again, POI's beliefs may have nothing much to do with this and it was a lover' quarrel gone bad. :(

Stephanie vanished two months ago today. We've been sleuthing almost that long. LE has named a POI. Now we wait and continue to wrack our brains for ideas.

I'm thinking that today I'd like to take a break from sleuthing and think about Stephanie in a positive, happy way. I hope her friends will chime in with a "Stephanie Story" or two. She is a young woman with a personality, a history, interests, pets, family. If she ever comes here to read someday, I'd like her to know she was more than clues to us. She is a real person, and we've grown quite fond of her.

I don't know Stephanie, even though she lived here in the Rogue Valley. But I've seen pictures of her and I have an imagination. I love her beautiful red hair and warm eyes and smile. I imagine her with a big personality, a terrific sense of humor, and passion for whatever she does. I have a feeling she is feisty and opinionated. I think she would be a loyal friend. I hope to meet her someday.

Does anyone else have an imaginary description of Stephanie they'd like to share? If you are her friend, do you have a funny story and can you tell us what she is really like?

I hope this can just be a "Stephanie Day". I think she would get a kick out of it!

:goodpost: lilibet - and great thoughts!

I imagine her with a big personality, a terrific sense of humor, and passion for whatever she does. I have a feeling she is feisty and opinionated. I think she would be a loyal friend.
funny, but this how I picture you, lilibet and we are all lucky to have you here!

:goodpost: lilibet - and great thoughts!

I imagine her with a big personality, a terrific sense of humor, and passion for whatever she does. I have a feeling she is feisty and opinionated. I think she would be a loyal friend.
funny, but this how I picture you, lilibet and we are all lucky to have you here!

Thanks OldSteve. You're actually pretty spot on. :) While I was writing about Stephanie I was wondering if I was just projecting parts of myself onto her. But I think there is something about her I identify with, which must be why I'm here.

So how do you picture Stephanie?

Ugh - I wish I had more positive thoughts about Stephanie - for some reason the idea of a gal who finally gets up the courage/strength to confront someone who has being very (extremely) controlling over her. For a few minutes she feels really good about doing it, of finally breaking free!

and here I was hoping the whole wolf thing was part of the "furry culture". Furries are not necessarily into all those things that POI seems to be - generally nice, gentle folks from what I hear. This is not that.

I don't post in Stephanie's thread, just read all of your posts. I concur that the video looks like she was called out to, or that she remembered something she had to say or do behind her... I do not see her ducking or turning away from the camera or a certain person intentionally. From what has been discussed here, and shared about Stephanie, I can not understand how she got involved at all with this "wolf et al" circle.

Honestly, LE naming a POI is a big deal and means LE believes a crime has been committed, and probably, worse-case scenario, IMO. They just need to be able to prove it. As I said before, if this so-called BF/"husband" knew she was alive, he would produce her long enough to call LE off, IMO. I feel certain he is not the type to want LE's interest.

From the video it looks like she's carrying a piece of yellow paper and walks to the back of the trailer and possibly hands it to the the guy on the back of the trailer because he walks over and puts something down.

Stephanie vanished two months ago today. We've been sleuthing almost that long. LE has named a POI. Now we wait and continue to wrack our brains for ideas.

I'm thinking that today I'd like to take a break from sleuthing and think about Stephanie in a positive, happy way. I hope her friends will chime in with a "Stephanie Story" or two. She is a young woman with a personality, a history, interests, pets, family. If she ever comes here to read someday, I'd like her to know she was more than clues to us. She is a real person, and we've grown quite fond of her.

I don't know Stephanie, even though she lived here in the Rogue Valley. But I've seen pictures of her and I have an imagination. I love her beautiful red hair and warm eyes and smile. I imagine her with a big personality, a terrific sense of humor, and passion for whatever she does. I have a feeling she is feisty and opinionated. I think she would be a loyal friend. I hope to meet her someday.

Does anyone else have an imaginary description of Stephanie they'd like to share? If you are her friend, do you have a funny story and can you tell us what she is really like?

I hope this can just be a "Stephanie Day". I think she would get a kick out of it!
Lilibet I have such fond memories of Stephanie. I was born with a cleft lip, and Palate. My teeth were about as messed up as they could be. I didn't get Orthodontic work til I was in my 20's. As you can imagine with teens, they can be pretty cruel. Stephanie was the first girl who hung out, and got close to me, and didn't care at all about any of the physical things about me. She helped my confidence in so many ways. Between my parent's house and another poster's house on this forum (also a dear friend, you know who you are!) she practically lived at our houses. I remember it was the mid-eighties, and we particularly liked the John Hughes "Brat Pack" movies like most kids. In "Sixteen Candles" there is a scene where the girl eats too many muscle relaxants before her wedding, and is extremely out of it, leading to some hilarity. It didn't matter how many times Stephanie saw that scene, it was like she was seeing it for the first time! We would just sit there and laugh and laugh! Those were such carefree times, and I look back on them fondly, and often.

BBM

Very interesting stuff. I got into the Aryan thing because earlier you referred to "Crusaders for Yahweh" which is publicly Aryan and is different from "Church of Yahweh".

Another interesting and very bizarre and dangerous group I ran across earlier that ties in with this theory is the "Sovereign Citizen Movement", which has a presence here in southern Oregon. http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/ideology/sovereign-citizens-movement

I think what you have proposed is a possibility. I've hoped she fled and went underground, but that seems unlikely. Then again, POI's beliefs may have nothing much to do with this and it was a lover' quarrel gone bad. :(
Just a thought from looking at all the "wolves" on a certain person's FB page. Could "lethal wolf" be some sort of rank? Like you have to be promoted, or do something (lethal?) to get promoted?

Lilibet I have such fond memories of Stephanie. I was born with a cleft lip, and Palate. My teeth were about as messed up as they could be. I didn't get Orthodontic work til I was in my 20's. As you can imagine with teens, they can be pretty cruel. Stephanie was the first girl who hung out, and got close to me, and didn't care at all about any of the physical things about me. She helped my confidence in so many ways. Between my parent's house and another poster's house on this forum (also a dear friend, you know who you are!) she practically lived at our houses. I remember it was the mid-eighties, and we particularly liked the John Hughes "Brat Pack" movies like most kids. In "Sixteen Candles" there is a scene where the girl eats too many muscle relaxants before her wedding, and is extremely out of it, leading to some hilarity. It didn't matter how many times Stephanie saw that scene, it was like she was seeing it for the first time! We would just sit there and laugh and laugh! Those were such carefree times, and I look back on them fondly, and often.

What an awesome friend. I am glad you shared that with us, thank you. I really do hope you and the rest of her friends and family gets answers. It seems so unfair that such a great person could be taken from the world and leave no trace. I am sure the answers are there and will come to light soon. :heartbeat:

I love this! Thank you so much for giving us a glimpse of your friendship with Stephanie, Ryan. Special memories of a special friend. I'm so glad you're here. Hopefully, there will be news soon.

Man, I had the stangest dream today and Stephanie was in it... I recently found out I am going to Israel in a few weeks. Since it's the last place in the world I ever thought I'd visit, I don't know much about it. I've been spending half of my spare time online reading about Israel and the other half searching for clues about Stephanie. In my dream. all this combined. I was in tel Aviv when i received a call from Stephanie. She said Ryan gave her my number and told her to call me when she was in New York. She was outside my apartment and she needed to borrow some clothes because hers were all wet. I told her to stay right there, I'd be home in a few hours. I drove from tel aviv to my apartment in Brooklyn to meet her (doubly ironic because I have never had a drivers licence) and when I got there she wasn't anywhere to be found. My old lady neighbor who only speaks Russian told me about the wet girl who was crying and screaming at my door. ( Apparently, I speak Russian in my dreams) She told me she gave the wet girl a blanket and she went home. I tried to call Stephanie at the number she called me from and then my alarm woke up. Very upsetting.

The whole thing made me think I had some sort of psychic connection to Stephanie. Might she be trying to tell me that she was in the river near her house.
I shrugged that off--don't believe in that stuff.

One positive possible clue did occur to me though... Stephanie lived alone. She had been in that house for many years. Now alone but formally with her husband. They ran a successful restaurant. They were New Orleanian. I know how New Orleanians roll..(Be a New Orleanian wherever you are!)
New Orlenians are always prepared for a storm to come and bite them in the *advertiser censored*. Although Stephanie's bank acct hasn't been touched since the 4th, I think it's entirely possible that she had a lot of cash hidden. She could've used that money to escape.

Dreams can be so weird. That must have been disturbing. We've also talked about Applegate Lake, but it would have been really busy that weekend.

I agree about the cash at home. I certainly hope escape is a possibility. It's just odd to leave her Mom hanging with no word. But stranger things have happened.

Dreams can be so weird. That must have been disturbing. We've also talked about Applegate Lake, but it would have been really busy that weekend.

I agree about the cash at home. I certainly hope escape is a possibility. It's just odd to leave her Mom hanging with no word. But stranger things have happened.

this is so off.. But also in the dream, I was waiting to use the bathroom and Pippa Middleton came out of it. I was in a castle... wouldn't be anything resembling a castle near her house, would there?

Man, I had the stangest dream today and Stephanie was in it... I recently found out I am going to Israel in a few weeks. Since it's the last place in the world I ever thought I'd visit, I don't know much about it. I've been spending half of my spare time online reading about Israel and the other half searching for clues about Stephanie. In my dream. all this combined. I was in tel Aviv when i received a call from Stephanie. She said Ryan gave her my number and told her to call me when she was in New York. She was outside my apartment and she needed to borrow some clothes because hers were all wet. I told her to stay right there, I'd be home in a few hours. I drove from tel aviv to my apartment in Brooklyn to meet her (doubly ironic because I have never had a drivers licence) and when I got there she wasn't anywhere to be found. My old lady neighbor who only speaks Russian told me about the wet girl who was crying and screaming at my door. ( Apparently, I speak Russian in my dreams) She told me she gave the wet girl a blanket and she went home. I tried to call Stephanie at the number she called me from and then my alarm woke up. Very upsetting.

The whole thing made me think I had some sort of psychic connection to Stephanie. Might she be trying to tell me that she was in the river near her house.
I shrugged that off--don't believe in that stuff.

One positive possible clue did occur to me though... Stephanie lived alone. She had been in that house for many years. Now alone but formally with her husband. They ran a successful restaurant. They were New Orleanian. I know how New Orleanians roll..(Be a New Orleanian wherever you are!)
New Orlenians are always prepared for a storm to come and bite them in the *advertiser censored*. Although Stephanie's bank acct hasn't been touched since the 4th, I think it's entirely possible that she had a lot of cash hidden. She could've used that money to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills