OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's clear that son and DIl were not living there in mid june: Ashley and I can see something that you guys cant on her FB page. Son was posting photos on her wall of his new puppy and she was commenting, along the lines of, she couldnt wait to meet him.
As for the POI living there before, why wouldn't he have just placed his trailer on her property? News reports of two residences being searched. I believe they were living apart.

This makes all that stuff we dug up on the wyoming deed seem more interesting to me somehow.

I think it's clear that son and DIl were not living there in mid june: Ashley and I can see something that you guys cant on her FB page. Son was posting photos on her wall of his new puppy and she was commenting, along the lines of, she couldnt wait to meet him.
As for the POI living there before, why wouldn't he have just placed his trailer on her property? News reports of two residences being searched. I believe they were living apart.

This makes all that stuff we dug up on the wyoming deed seem more interesting to me somehow.

Those photos are invisible to me. What you can see confirms to me what the view in another photo showed me about where they were living in June at least. I have reason to believe they are back in the Applegate now, based on a FB comment and what I was told yesterday.

If you mean why didn't he move the trailer from the mining claim to Stephanie's, I imagine it's kept there to stay in while he's mining. He just can't live in it permanently after he lost his appeal in 2012. But he wouldn't want to move it. The piece of junk might not survive the trip! If he has a larger trailer in a mobile home park, it might be too big to park at Stephanie's. We've lived and traveled in a large fifth wheel and you can't just park them any old place, even when your friends tell you to come park in their driveway. :)

What I think is that he maintained his own residence out on Upper Applegate Rd., but stayed at Stephanie's for longer periods of time. That would explain the search of all three places plus the forest.

And yes, it makes the loss of the Wyoming property more interesting. Stephanie's place would be a nice prize to win, or at least live in while resisting eviction. :mad:

I think it may be easier to get them out of Stephanie's house since one of these squatters is a POI. I'm sure someone's end game here is to take Stephanie's property. Bold.

A chilling thought, and very bold, but this makes more sense as a motive than the radical political stuff IMO. I do think that his beliefs give a lot of insight into what he is capable of, but there would need to be a more tangible motive. I'm wondering if the argument July 4 was a break up that would cut him off from what he wanted. Follow the money...

I just hope her family sees the need to get them out of there soon.

What I think is that he maintained his own residence out on Upper Applegate Rd., but stayed at Stephanie's for longer periods of time. That would explain the search of all three places plus the forest.

I think you're right, Lilibet I don't think he was there right after Stephanie went missing. I think he tried to stage her house to look like someone took her: front door unlocked, keys in the house. Then left her truck behind the house so people would think she wasn't home. Gives him time to do whatever he needs to do. I don't know, one of many theories.
My mind is going in so many directions. I think I need sleep!

I think you're right, Lilibet I don't think he was there right after Stephanie went missing. I think he tried to stage her house to look like someone took her: front door unlocked, keys in the house. Then left her truck behind the house so people would think she wasn't home. Gives him time to do whatever he needs to do. I don't know, one of many theories.
My mind is going in so many directions. I think I need sleep!

BBM

The unlocked front door, keys in the house and truck behind the house are all new info to us! Thanks!

There is a keypad access gate across her driveway, so if that was shut, no would could enter without the code. That would slow discovery down too.

It seems that everyone knew that Stephanie called her mom once or twice a day. But he probably figured it was enough time. It took four days for the sheriff to be called on July 8, and searching started at day 5. We don't know when they first made contact with POI, but he was silent online until July 12. He could have gone anywhere in that time.

Sleep well. :eek:fftobed:

I just ran across this WS thread started by Sasquatch that covers sleuthing with Google Maps, Google Earth and using a program to unblur (is that a word?) photos on street view. Sasquatch did some amazing things using these tools on the Whitney Heichel case. Neptune has done a lot here with Google Earth, and could probably add to this thread. Maybe it will be helpful in Stephanie's case.

Guide to Google Maps Sleuthing and Finding Clues! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I just ran across this WS thread started by Sasquatch that covers sleuthing with Google Maps, Google Earth and using a program to unblur (is that a word?) photos on street view. Sasquatch did some amazing things using these tools on the Whitney Heichel case. Neptune has done a lot here with Google Earth, and could probably add to this thread. Maybe it will be helpful in Stephanie's case.

Guide to Google Maps Sleuthing and Finding Clues! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That's a really intersting thread! Thanks for pointing it out, Lilibet!
What are the addresses we know?

That's a really intersting thread! Thanks for pointing it out, Lilibet!
What are the addresses we know?

Glad you enjoyed it. Both addresses are Jacksonville, OR. Stephanie's address is 9395 Hiway 238 and Lennie/Lonnie Ames' is 11425 Upper Applegate Rd.

If you go back to late July or early August in this thread, Neptune did a lot of work looking for the location of Lonnie's mine on Carberry Creek.

I thought it was such an interesting comment in that thread I posted about looking for details in photos and videos. This is what Neptune did by enhancing the parade video of Lonnie to see the probable gun he was carrying.

Enjoy your exploring!

Glad you enjoyed it. Both addresses are Jacksonville, OR. Stephanie's address is 9395 Hiway 238 and Lennie/Lonnie Ames' is 11425 Upper Applegate Rd.

If you go back to late July or early August in this thread, Neptune did a lot of work looking for the location of Lonnie's mine on Carberry Creek.

I thought it was such an interesting comment in that thread I posted about looking for details in photos and videos. This is what Neptune did by enhancing the parade video of Lonnie to see the probable gun he was carrying.

Enjoy your exploring!

I remember the gun thread. I wish I understood this more:( According to the Google thread, what can we do that has not yet been done?

I remember the gun thread. I wish I understood this more:( According to the Google thread, what can we do that has not yet been done?

That's a good question! I'm honestly not sure, other than continue to look at things we've already looked at, with fresh eyes and open minds.

We have one POI we can talk about and at least one other person we're suspicious of but can't talk about. That does tie our hands a bit. We were stuck until a POI was named and we may have reached the end of the research road until more happens. But there may be a really creative thinker here who will read the Google thread and run with it.

What I'm going to do for now is organize all the info I scribbled on sticky notes from the beginning. It may be useful at some point, even if I can't post it all here now. I'll also continue to check social media and Helias314 videos to see if there is anything new. It's very quiet, which makes me wonder if something is about to happen. I hope!

We could go back and look at the news videos and interviews to see if anything jumps out. I'm going to pester channel 5 again to post the entire interview with POI and son from July. That would really give us something to chew on!!!

My husband and I are going to Jacksonville tomorrow for a couple of nights for our anniversary. One thing we plan to do is take a drive out to Ruch and drive by Stephanie's house, which is sort of visible from the highway. I want to see if it looks occupied. Don't worry. We'll be very careful!! I'll also see if they got one of the new flyers at the store.

And IMO, just showing up here is doing something supportive, even if you're not sleuthing. :tyou:

That's a good question! I'm honestly not sure, other than continue to look at things we've already looked at, with fresh eyes and open minds.

We have one POI we can talk about and at least one other person we're suspicious of but can't talk about. That does tie our hands a bit. We were stuck until a POI was named and we may have reached the end of the research road until more happens. But there may be a really creative thinker here who will read the Google thread and run with it.

What I'm going to do for now is organize all the info I scribbled on sticky notes from the beginning. It may be useful at some point, even if I can't post it all here now. I'll also continue to check social media and Helias314 videos to see if there is anything new. It's very quiet, which makes me wonder if something is about to happen. I hope!

We could go back and look at the news videos and interviews to see if anything jumps out. I'm going to pester channel 5 again to post the entire interview with POI and son from July. That would really give us something to chew on!!!

My husband and I are going to Jacksonville tomorrow for a couple of nights for our anniversary. One thing we plan to do is take a drive out to Ruch and drive by Stephanie's house, which is sort of visible from the highway. I want to see if it looks occupied. Don't worry. We'll be very careful!! I'll also see if they got one of the new flyers at the store.

And IMO, just showing up here is doing something supportive, even if you're not sleuthing. :tyou:

You're right...We should all try to look with fresh eyes AND keep showing up. Happy anniversary:)

ps--- there is a new Helias video. Interestingly, it's in a much differnt style than the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans