OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your "stay safe" messages. We survived! It's a lovely drive out to the Applegate Valley, and it's a beautiful place. I felt a mixture of sadness and determination. I would like to be able to report everything, as I did have one serendipitous experience, but I need to stick with WS TOS. I don't want to tease you, so I will just say that we ain't no fools on WS!

We drove straight to Stephanie's. Her property borders the highway (two lane rural road). There are three other driveways that go past her place further up the hill. It was very quiet, with no activity, which surprised me. The gate was shut, as it was in the photos 'way back on the thread somewhere. You can only catch a glimpse of her house through the trees. We could see white deck railing and lattice. The red barn is near the road. There is a sign hung on it that reads "Liberty or Death. Don't Tread on Me." Another sign in the ground by the gate says "Justice." There were signs that said "No Trespassing" and "Smile. You're on Camera." I didn't see any but they could have been there. Another sign was fairly small green and yellow fabric with a fleur-de-lis and some writing. I thought it might be for the NO Saints but their colors are black and gold, right? Maybe it was the Saints logo in Oregon Ducks colors. We didn't want to get close enough to read it.

Then we drove out to the lake, 15 miles away. The Upper Applegate Rd is good, but the lake is pretty remote. The one campground we saw was closed. It was very quiet out there. We didn't keep going too far out the road. It was just a little too isolated. The water in the lake is way down, and is a beautiful green blue. i will try to post a photo later. The water was probably higher July 4. It would have been busier that weekend, but there are long stretches along the lake that are secluded.

We had a chance to chat briefly with a few locals. They are upset about Stephanie and feel the way we do. 'Nuf said. There were a lot of flyers at the few businesses in Ruch. I will check out J'ville later.

Nap time.

Thanks for your "stay safe" messages. We survived! It's a lovely drive out to the Applegate Valley, and it's a beautiful place. I felt a mixture of sadness and determination. I would like to be able to report everything, as I did have one serendipitous experience, but I need to stick with WS TOS. I don't want to tease you, so I will just say that we ain't no fools on WS!

We drove straight to Stephanie's. Her property borders the highway (two lane rural road). There are three other driveways that go past her place further up the hill. It was very quiet, with no activity, which surprised me. The gate was shut, as it was in the photos 'way back on the thread somewhere. You can only catch a glimpse of her house through the trees. We could see white deck railing and lattice. The red barn is near the road. There is a sign hung on it that reads "Liberty or Death. Don't Tread on Me." Another sign in the ground by the gate says "Justice." There were signs that said "No Trespassing" and "Smile. You're on Camera." I didn't see any but they could have been there. Another sign was fairly small green and yellow fabric with a fleur-de-lis and some writing. I thought it might be for the NO Saints but their colors are black and gold, right? Maybe it was the Saints logo in Oregon Ducks colors. We didn't want to get close enough to read it.

Then we drove out to the lake, 15 miles away. The Upper Applegate Rd is good, but the lake is pretty remote. The one campground we saw was closed. It was very quiet out there. We didn't keep going too far out the road. It was just a little too isolated. The water in the lake is way down, and is a beautiful green blue. i will try to post a photo later. The water was probably higher July 4. It would have been busier that weekend, but there are long stretches along the lake that are secluded.

We had a chance to chat briefly with a few locals. They are upset about Stephanie and feel the way we do. 'Nuf said. There were a lot of flyers at the few businesses in Ruch. I will check out J'ville later.

Nap time.

BBM. Glad to hear that Lilibet.

Actually, no... some of her settings are public and some are friends of friends. I can see photos and also photos/conversations between her and son that you guys can't.

I'm not much of a Facebooker so that explains a lot. There are true friends, a friend-of-yours-is-a-friend-of-mine friends, and I-don't-care-what-you-see-about-me friends.... got it.

Should you run across things us non-friends might find interesting please post. Within the WS rules, of course.

Thanks so much, Lilibet. And just so you know--purple, green and gold (yellow) are Mardi Gras colors.... Very much seen year round in NOLA. Nothing unusual about the fleur de lis.

As for your questions about a will... I do know they cant be executed without a death certificate. And My guess is Stephanie's house is paid for but if it weren't it could be foreclosed.

I'm not much of a Facebooker so that explains a lot. There are true friends, a friend-of-yours-is-a-friend-of-mine friends, and I-don't-care-what-you-see-about-me friends.... got it.

Should you run across things us non-friends might find interesting please post. Within the WS rules, of course.

There really isn't much save for the Unicorn thing we already talked about. and the pictures of sons new puppy "Katana" who Stephanie said she couldn't wait to squeeze a week before she went missing. ( It was those pictures and her talking about meeting the puppy that made me come to the conclusion that son and dil weren't living with her at the time of her disappearance)

We are home now from our little excursion. Before we left Jacksonville this morning, I passed out eight of the nine flyers I had left. Some places already had them and had posted them inside, rather than in their window. Others hadn't gotten one. Most people knew about Stephanie and were very concerned. I still don't understand why there hasn't been more publicity about Stephanie. It bothers me. :(

Time to rest a bit.

We are home now from our little excursion. Before we left Jacksonville this morning, I passed out eight of the nine flyers I had left. Some places already had them and had posted them inside, rather than in their window. Others hadn't gotten one. Most people knew about Stephanie and were very concerned. I still don't understand why there hasn't been more publicity about Stephanie. It bothers me. :(

Time to rest a bit.

I agree about that lack of publicity. I have experience in PR but only working with musical artists. As I mentioned someone in this thread, I would like generate more interest but I'm not sure where to start... If any of you have suggestions, I am willing to pursue them.

Hi all you wonderful people on WS. Today is my first day on WS, so please bear with me. I have been reading every post since day one (July10th) on this thread because it is the only place I can seem to get any info about Stephanie. I have looked @ almost every video of Helias314 & 314 Helias. Like I said "almost' every one of them. I got so disgusted with them I had to stop looking at them. I looked at the parade video @ least a hundred times. Freezing each frame of it to see if I could spot something anyone may have missed. I do agree with everything you all are posting on this thread. There are a few things I would like to share. The issue with the poker game....we don't know who actually signed her out @ 6:08 pm but I think if someone could check with the Zynga company they could find out the LOCATION of where it was signed out. I read the permissions that that particular game requires you to agree with to install their app and one of the permissions is that you allow them To ACCESS INFO ABOUT THE WIFI NETWORK you are using. If she was home it would be her own WIFI network whether she was using a computer or a cell phone to sign out! If she wasn't home it would be picking up a different WIFI network. In other words, that Zynga company should be able to tell exactly the location of whoever signed her out at that time. Ok enough of that, I wonder if any one knows if the FBI is working on this case? I also am wondering why there was no reward for info on the flyers that were passed out. $ talks, and maybe a reward could spark the interest for someone to come forward with info. As far as getting this out to the public what about the talk shows on HDLN or CNN. Can I name the actual shows I am referring to? I have plenty of other things I'd like to say here but I need to go write them down and read the WS rules again. But, I would like to wish Lilibet a belated Happy Anniversary! Thank you and your husband for going to put more flyers out and going to go check out the area. You and Neptune and all the others are giving me some hope that with all the different scenarios that could have happened to Stephanie I am still wanting to believe she is alive! Thanks again to all of you for Keeping this thread alive! I hope I did not break any rules but just to be safe everything I wrote is just my opinion.

:goodpost: :welcome:

Great post Sad Eyes. You made some good points to follow up on. Keep it up, please. Thanks for joining us and thanks for the anniversary wishes. :)

Hi all you wonderful people on WS. Today is my first day on WS, so please bear with me. I have been reading every post since day one (July10th) on this thread because it is the only place I can seem to get any info about Stephanie. I have looked @ almost every video of Helias314 & 314 Helias. Like I said "almost' every one of them. I got so disgusted with them I had to stop looking at them. I looked at the parade video @ least a hundred times. Freezing each frame of it to see if I could spot something anyone may have missed. I do agree with everything you all are posting on this thread. There are a few things I would like to share. The issue with the poker game....we don't know who actually signed her out @ 6:08 pm but I think if someone could check with the Zynga company they could find out the LOCATION of where it was signed out. I read the permissions that that particular game requires you to agree with to install their app and one of the permissions is that you allow them To ACCESS INFO ABOUT THE WIFI NETWORK you are using. If she was home it would be her own WIFI network whether she was using a computer or a cell phone to sign out! If she wasn't home it would be picking up a different WIFI network. In other words, that Zynga company should be able to tell exactly the location of whoever signed her out at that time. Ok enough of that, I wonder if any one knows if the FBI is working on this case? I also am wondering why there was no reward for info on the flyers that were passed out. $ talks, and maybe a reward could spark the interest for someone to come forward with info. As far as getting this out to the public what about the talk shows on HDLN or CNN. Can I name the actual shows I am referring to? I have plenty of other things I'd like to say here but I need to go write them down and read the WS rules again. But, I would like to wish Lilibet a belated Happy Anniversary! Thank you and your husband for going to put more flyers out and going to go check out the area. You and Neptune and all the others are giving me some hope that with all the different scenarios that could have happened to Stephanie I am still wanting to believe she is alive! Thanks again to all of you for Keeping this thread alive! I hope I did not break any rules but just to be safe everything I wrote is just my opinion.

The issue with the poker game....we don't know who actually signed her out @ 6:08 pm but I think if someone could check with the Zynga company they could find out the LOCATION of where it was signed out. I read the permissions that that particular game requires you to agree with to install their app and one of the permissions is that you allow them To ACCESS INFO ABOUT THE WIFI NETWORK you are using. If she was home it would be her own WIFI network whether she was using a computer or a cell phone to sign out! If she wasn't home it would be picking up a different WIFI network. In other words, that Zynga company should be able to tell exactly the location of whoever signed her out at that time.

Welcome Sad Eyes, and awesome first post. Good info on Zynga and, Yes, Zynga should be (or should have been) contacted for the logout time and -- thanks to you -- place. You know me, I like to talk place.

I wonder if any one knows if the FBI is working on this case?

I've not heard of FBI involvement. I personally believe Dept of Homeland Security should be working on this case.

As far as getting this out to the public what about the talk shows on HDLN or CNN. Can I name the actual shows I am referring to?

Stephanie's case has all the elements of a 48 Hours Mystery episode. Possible title: The Gold Digger and the Wood Cutter. Establishing shots: gold mines, JCFC volunteers swinging axes, a parade, the beautiful Applegate Valley. I see Erin Moriarty walking on country road with mountains in the background: "Jacksonville, Oregon -- 100 years ago it was a booming town of gold miners seeking their fortune. Today, it is a mystery town -- what has happened to volunteer fuel advocate Stephanie Anne Warner...?" Que theme music.

Welcome Sad Eyes, and awesome first post. Good info on Zynga and, Yes, Zynga should be (or should have been) contacted for the logout time and -- thanks to you -- place. You know me, I like to talk place.

I've not heard of FBI involvement. I personally believe Dept of Homeland Security should be working on this case.

Stephanie's case has all the elements of a 48 Hours Mystery episode. Possible title: The Gold Digger and the Wood Cutter. Establishing shots: gold mines, JCFC volunteers swinging axes, a parade, the beautiful Applegate Valley. I see Erin Moriarty walking on country road with mountains in the background: "Jacksonville, Oregon -- 100 years ago it was a booming town of gold miners seeking their fortune. Today, it is a mystery town -- what has happened to volunteer fuel advocate Stephanie Anne Warner...?" Que theme music.

I will make a few calls tmrw to find out if HomeLS or FBI or involved. Will let you know tmrw what I find out. Thank you all for welcoming me to this thread.

I will make a few calls tmrw to find out if HomeLS or FBI or involved. Will let you know tmrw what I find out. Thank you all for welcoming me to this thread.

Welcome sad eyes! Two things for everyone... 1) Stephanie was not on the FBI missing person list when I checked last week. Not sure why.
and
2) I guess the next logical step would be to put some sort of a press packet together with articles and links to news footage and send to crime shows.
Initially, I was thinking more along the lines of northwest regional news outlets but i think yours is a better idea--- It would be too hard to get, say, a paper in Seattle, to do a piece.
Do any of you know of anyone on webslueths who has experience doing this with other cases?

sorry for the multiple posts...i justwoke up in the middle of the night with boundless inspiration for this case.

I think sadeyes is right...there needs to be a reward. And perhaps lilibet can answer this---Is meth a problem in the area? Son is currently incarcerated in for a meth charge, it isn't his first. ( also there is an Ames..not sure if related but booked near the same time on the same charge) Stephanie did lose a lot of weight. would cutting maybe. drugs maybe. Either way, I think if properly persuaded the local meth users might be able to provide some info.
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...000&agency=24&searchType=offender&id=18732476

for more detailed info, I cant get to link, do your own search here: http://www.co.marion.or.us/SO/Institutions/inmateoffender/

Yes, there should have been a reward offered. It's not too late. But it seems like it should be the family starting the ball rolling.

Yes there is a huge meth problem. Horrible stuff.

Knew about prior but we can't talk about family per TOS. Please delete that info before you get in trouble or the thread gets locked up. Thanks OUOTP! :)

Ames not related to my knowledge.

Off to bed. Sleep well.

Yes, there should have been a reward offered. It's not too late. But it seems like it should be the family starting the ball rolling.

Yes there is a huge meth problem. Horrible stuff.

Knew about prior but we can't talk about family per TOS. Please delete that info before you get in trouble or the thread gets locked up. Thanks OUOTP! :)

Ames not related to my knowledge.

Off to bed. Sleep well.

i did already--didn't expect anyone to be up!...please delete my quote in your post.

i did already--didn't expect anyone to be up!...please delete my quote in your post.

I'm never up that late, but we watched an old movie. It was so late, I didn't have the sense not to quote your post. :doh: It's too late to delete now, so if a mod wants to start snipping, have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo