OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first is not as "hodgepodgy" as the others. And the Comet one has no wolf into.

Anyone know when LE first searched through his stuff?

Thanks for the video reviews. :)

The only mention of searching his stuff was in the articles 8/29 when he was named a POI. They searched the trailer on the mining claim the previous week. Then they searched the nearby forest the week he was named POI. They also searched Stephanie's again.

I could have sworn I read that they also searched his "residence" as well as Stephanie's. I'm not finding a reference to his residence other than the mining claim. I will keep digging to prove to myself I'm not going nuts...or not. Stay tuned.

Whew! I found the link mentioning his residence being searched, so I'm not nuts...yet.

"Thursday, members of the California Oregon Regional Search and Rescue Team searched a wooded area on BLM property near a camp site recently occupied by Ames.
8 days ago, detectives served a search warrant on the camp itself, which included a travel trailer and vehicles. Several items were seized as evidence during that search. Additional evidence was collected from a search of Ames home on Wednesday."

http://www.kdrv.com/missing-person-investigation-continues/

Wonder how much $$ a person makes showing videos on youtube - doing a quick search and seems youtube doesn't come right out and say.

Would think only pay is when someone clicks on a link to an advertiser, no?

Wonder how much $$ a person makes showing videos on youtube - doing a quick search and seems youtube doesn't come right out and say.

I'm really not sure how it works or if he's actually making money, but I got the impression that it's possible. Someone (Neptune?) posted this link awhile back, although it only mentions estimated earnings. Based on the other links I've posted below, he probably isn't making much, thankfully.
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/helias314

This blog post tells how to make money on YouTube. http://www.dailyblogtips.com/how-to-make-money-on-youtube/

Here's an article showing that it's getting harder to make money on YouTube.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-22/its-getting-harder-to-make-money-on-youtube

I have a feeling that all of this wolf stuff, etc. is a distraction and this is an "ordinary" case of domestic violence and/or a crime for money or insurance. JMO

I agree. I don't think the "Wolf family" is something he's involved in. The Lone Wolf/Helias314 videos tell me he's part of the "patriot movement" and give me a feeling of what he is capable of. I think Stephanie somehow stood in the way of what he wanted.

I mentioned the "Patriot Movement" in a previous post. For what it's worth, I think this is the broad category into which POI/Helias314 falls. Although it's probable that radical beliefs have nothing much to do with Stephanie's disappearance, she appeared to be in agreement with them. This is a change in her behavior that may or may not be relevant.

Here are a few links for your reading "enjoyment". :lookingitup:

Patriot movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/ideology/patriot-movememnt

This looks like an interesting book:

In God's Country: The Patriot Movement and the Pacific Northwest: David A. Neiwert: 9780874221756

Note to Lilibet: Thanks for the Sasquatch post on Google Earth! Such good information and, as you know, I am a huge Google Earth fan. I have not read the posts entirely yet, and maybe they mention this.... if you look at Google Earth from far up -- note changes in the topography. If you're looking at forests, search for clearings. If there is human activity, it is often evident in clearings. Tire marks (logging trucks, SUVs, dirt bikes). If you look beyond the clearings and into the woods and you see clear right-angles, these could be structures. It seemed to me that Lonnie had attempted to cover up his truck in branches, but aerial photos are still pretty good at revealing shapes in spite of the subterfuge.

In Lonnie's case, he knows placer mining. Placer claims are usually found near water, often the confluence of two streams. So if he "knows" areas, it may be areas near streams.

What are the addresses we know?

Here are the geopoints reposted again. I've included a new one in red. This is an RV trailer in the woods -- note the ventilation. Does it belong to Lonnie Ames, or is this the camp the media has photos of? I don't know. But, it is a trailer in the middle of woods. Note the dirt bike area near by -- a video created by Lonnie Ames has someone dirt biking in it. SO, any area that has circle 8s in it like someone riding around the same path a bajillion times is an area of interest to me. There are more areas in the hills North of Ruch, but this area is up the road from the LA known address at the mobile home park (Bolder City). I believe that address is used for POI to pick up mail.

Ruch Area:
Ruch Country Store (Jul 4 ~5pm) 42°14'23.67"N 123° 2'11.71"W
Magnolia Grill LLC 42°14'22.77"N 123° 2'14.14"W
Stephanie Warner's property 42°14'23.12"N 123° 4'21.14"W

Applegate Lake Region:
Bolder City Mobile Home Park 42° 6'2.43"N 123° 5'10.30"W
Nearest “community” to Applegate Lake

Applegate Forest Ranger District 42° 9'0.58"N 123° 3'33.28"W

Applegate Lake North End 42° 3'21.17"N 123° 6'54.70"W South End 42° 1'10.51"N 123° 9'34.98"W (Note: This is where the young men in the green truck with extra cab were going)

Applegate area, following Beaver Creek Road: RV in Woods 42° 6'9.43"N 122°59'13.59"W

Carberry Creek Campground 42° 1'30.51"N 123° 9'52.98"W

Steamboat Mining District (per Mapquest) aka “Steamboat Pocket” on Carberry Creek 42° 4'53.00"N 123°11'53.00"W Note: this info was likely obtained from almost 100-year old maps.

These areas appear to be well-traversed (possible logging activity, indicates access) 42° 4'54.35"N 123°11'46.70"W Access roads converge at 42° 4'53.53"N 123°11'41.78"W

Cell Structures in Ruch/Applegate Area (all owned by United States Cellular Corp) – only 3
Cell Tower 42°14'42.79"N 123° 2'33.86"W
Cell Tower 42°15'7.00"N 123°10'20.01"W
Cell Antenna 42° 7'13.36"N 123° 4'56.17"W

Thanks for consolidating this great info, Neptune. We are leaving in a few minutes to spend a couple of days in Jacksonville. We will also go out to Ruch and scope out what's going on at Stephanie's...very carefully. I also have flyers, so that may give me a conversation starter at the market. I will report back in between eating, shop prowling, sleeping and sleuthing.

Note to Lilibet: Thanks for the Sasquatch post on Google Earth! Such good information and, as you know, I am a huge Google Earth fan. I have not read the posts entirely yet, and maybe they mention this.... if you look at Google Earth from far up -- note changes in the topography. If you're looking at forests, search for clearings. If there is human activity, it is often evident in clearings. Tire marks (logging trucks, SUVs, dirt bikes). If you look beyond the clearings and into the woods and you see clear right-angles, these could be structures. It seemed to me that Lonnie had attempted to cover up his truck in branches, but aerial photos are still pretty good at revealing shapes in spite of the subterfuge.

In Lonnie's case, he knows placer mining. Placer claims are usually found near water, often the confluence of two streams. So if he "knows" areas, it may be areas near streams.

Here are the geopoints reposted again. I've included a new one in red. This is an RV trailer in the woods -- note the ventilation. Does it belong to Lonnie Ames, or is this the camp the media has photos of? I don't know. But, it is a trailer in the middle of woods. Note the dirt bike area near by -- a video created by Lonnie Ames has someone dirt biking in it. SO, any area that has circle 8s in it like someone riding around the same path a bajillion times is an area of interest to me. There are more areas in the hills North of Ruch, but this area is up the road from the LA known address at the mobile home park (Bolder City). I believe that address is used for POI to pick up mail.

Ruch Area:
Ruch Country Store (Jul 4 ~5pm) 42°14'23.67"N 123° 2'11.71"W
Magnolia Grill LLC 42°14'22.77"N 123° 2'14.14"W
Stephanie Warner's property 42°14'23.12"N 123° 4'21.14"W

Applegate Lake Region:
Bolder City Mobile Home Park 42° 6'2.43"N 123° 5'10.30"W
Nearest “community” to Applegate Lake

Applegate Forest Ranger District 42° 9'0.58"N 123° 3'33.28"W

Applegate Lake North End 42° 3'21.17"N 123° 6'54.70"W South End 42° 1'10.51"N 123° 9'34.98"W (Note: This is where the young men in the green truck with extra cab were going)

Applegate area, following Beaver Creek Road: RV in Woods 42° 6'9.43"N 122°59'13.59"W

Carberry Creek Campground 42° 1'30.51"N 123° 9'52.98"W

Steamboat Mining District (per Mapquest) aka “Steamboat Pocket” on Carberry Creek 42° 4'53.00"N 123°11'53.00"W Note: this info was likely obtained from almost 100-year old maps.

These areas appear to be well-traversed (possible logging activity, indicates access) 42° 4'54.35"N 123°11'46.70"W Access roads converge at 42° 4'53.53"N 123°11'41.78"W

Cell Structures in Ruch/Applegate Area (all owned by United States Cellular Corp) – only 3
Cell Tower 42°14'42.79"N 123° 2'33.86"W
Cell Tower 42°15'7.00"N 123°10'20.01"W
Cell Antenna 42° 7'13.36"N 123° 4'56.17"W

I'm really not sure how it works or if he's actually making money, but I got the impression that it's possible. Someone (Neptune?) posted this link awhile back, although it only mentions estimated earnings. Based on the other links I've posted below, he probably isn't making much, thankfully.

I don't know much about YouTube marketing but I know a little about the social media business and marketing in general. In all media -- it's about number of impressions. That's what sells ads (number of ears/eyeballs/click-throughs -- these are the metrics that advertisers want to know). All social media -- including YouTube and Facebook -- struggle to make their sites profitable. Revenue models are designed to bring in new eyeballs for sponsors. So, if a YouTube channel -- like that run by Lonnie Ames-- brings in new subscribers, increases views from new ISPs... then those "new" eyeballs are counted. But, as with all leads, they must be qualified first. I think the dollar range shown on socialblade are margins, not firm numbers because the data is waiting to be qualified and it takes some time to compute the metrics. Once they go through that process, then he's paid. If there are adjustments, you see these in the charts (the dips).

In other words, YouTube tries to limit the amount of scheming someone can do and it takes them awhile say exactly how much someone will make.

Much of this is a guess so it could be wrong.

Advertising click-throughs are part of it. But any new eyeballs are something YouTube can show potential advertisers. See, we have *advertiser censored*,*advertiser censored*,xxxx new subscribers every month... that's why you should advertise with us.

*Sorry, I have a bad habit of reading posts backwards (most recent first) and I should have read this before posting the other.

what can we do that has not yet been done?

Anyone play Zynga poker? http://company.zynga.com/games/zynga-poker

Possibly a Zynga programmer could explain this. Or, again Occam's Razor -- there's a simple explanation. Someone logged her out using her phone.

Stephanie's Facebook times have a dash between them.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 7:10am DASH Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 6:08pm. So she was logged in consecutively for 23 days, but suddenly decides to log out on July 4 -- the day she was last seen alive. "Hey, today, for absolutely no reason I'll log out of poker." Does that seem plausible?

Rather, it's almost like someone said to himself "hey, I know... if I log her out now, using her phone I now have in my possession, it will look like she's still alive and was playing poker. Try to explain that, Mr. Prosecutor."

(Note: I'm sorry but I do not believe Stephanie is held up anywhere, I believe she has perished. I hope I am wrong. More than anything, I hope for truth and justice.)

Anyone play Zynga poker? http://company.zynga.com/games/zynga-poker

Possibly a Zynga programmer could explain this. Or, again Occam's Razor -- there's a simple explanation. Someone logged her out using her phone.

Stephanie's Facebook times have a dash between them.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 7:10am DASH Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 6:08pm. So she was logged in consecutively for 23 days, but suddenly decides to log out on July 4 -- the day she was last seen alive. "Hey, today, for absolutely no reason I'll log out of poker." Does that seem plausible?

Rather, it's almost like someone said to himself "hey, I know... if I log her out now, using her phone I now have in my possession, it will look like she's still alive and was playing poker. Try to explain that, Mr. Prosecutor."

(Note: I'm sorry but I do not believe Stephanie is held up anywhere, I believe she has perished. I hope I am wrong. More than anything, I hope for truth and justice.)

If you look at each game and hover your mouse over it, there is a time for each game. Ellie discovered this, but it doesn't work on an iPad. We couldn't tell if that was the time she played or logged out. There was more discussion of this earlier and I don't remember what we decided. But it certainly could have been Lonnie playing or logging out to make it look like she was safe at home at 6:08 pm.

https://m.facebook.com/timeline/spi...1380610799&id=100002003241578&ustart&refid=17

I hope you're wrong too, but I'm inclined to agree. And I don't want anyone getting away with this!

The reason I asked when the POI's stuff was searched for evidence is because I feel that the latest two videos are done with differences that might suggest he is using a differnt computer. maybe i am reading too much into the changes... Anyone?

re the poker thing... (Again, because of the mutual friends thing, I might be seeing something others cannot on her FB page) The poker entry has changed... I think its a zynga thing --when you haven't played for a while they ball all of their announcements into one post. There is only one post nowthere says there are 99 entries beneath the cut and pasted stamp below. T

"Stephanie Warner
Wednesday, June 12 at 7:10am - Thursday, July 4 at 6:08pm via Texas HoldEm Poker"

re the poker thing... (Again, because of the mutual friends thing, I might be seeing something others cannot on her FB page) The poker entry has changed... I think its a zynga thing --when you haven't played for a while they ball all of their announcements into one post. There is only one post nowthere says there are 99 entries beneath the cut and pasted stamp below. T

"Stephanie Warner
Wednesday, June 12 at 7:10am - Thursday, July 4 at 6:08pm via Texas HoldEm Poker"

Since Stephanie's FB page is open to the public, nonfriends can see the same as friends and I'm actually able to see the 99 posts and the dates. A dash between dates usually stands for a range on and between the shown dates.

I believe the only way to truly reconcile this poker activity is to get a Zynga programmer to explain. Better, for Zynga to double-check the account info. Hopefully LE has done this since 6:08pm on July 4 is a pretty critical time in her missing timeframe.

snipped Lilibet:
My husband and I are going to Jacksonville tomorrow for a couple of nights for our anniversary. One thing we plan to do is take a drive out to Ruch and drive by Stephanie's house, which is sort of visible from the highway. I want to see if it looks occupied. Don't worry. We'll be very careful!! I'll also see if they got one of the new flyers at the store.

Why is it I don't think you will see any flyers posted anywhere near or around her house...

Wonder if she had a will... what happens to ownership of house in meantime...

snipped Lilibet:

Why is it I don't think you will see any flyers posted anywhere near or around her house...

Wonder if she had a will... what happens to ownership of house in meantime...

I think you're probably right. So far, I've only seen one in Jacksonville, but I haven't looked carefully yet. I'll be interested to see if the Ruch store has the new flyer.

What a complicated situation! If she's "missing" how do you handle a will? If the house isn't paid for, will it go into foreclosure? How could her family even sell it?

I don't add much to the discussion here, usually because I'm way behind, but I'm always here for Stephanie! Thank you all so much for your thought provoking posts. I pray that one lead is discovered that brings her home!!

Since Stephanie's FB page is open to the public, nonfriends can see the same as friends and I'm actually able to see the 99 posts and the dates. A dash between dates usually stands for a range on and between the shown dates.

Actually, no... some of her settings are public and some are friends of friends. I can see photos and also photos/conversations between her and son that you guys can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust