OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is so off.. But also in the dream, I was waiting to use the bathroom and Pippa Middleton came out of it. I was in a castle... wouldn't be anything resembling a castle near her house, would there?

No castles that I know of and no Pippa. :)

Your trip to Israel sounds exciting!

I also thought she might have "ran off" but there is no reasonable way to get from her house to town. Unless she was some sort of great runner/biker or something.

Your description of what you imagined Stephanie to be like, was right on OldSteve. Thanks again.

I also thought she might have "ran off" but there is no reasonable way to get from her house to town. Unless she was some sort of great runner/biker or something.

Or unless someone drove her and is keeping her secret. But I don't think so, even though I want that to be the case.

I hope it's OK to post this. The local source is reliable.

I just talked to a local Ashland person today who told me something disturbing. She has a lot of friends in the Applegate who know Stephanie (so does she). She was out there visiting over the weekend and people were saying that POI is living at Stephanie's, or "squatting", as she put it. It sounds like his son and dil are there with him. She was very concerned that it would be hard for Stephanie's family to evict him without taking legal action (Oregon law). She also mentioned that he had been mining for gold on Stephanie's property before she disappeared. I couldn't tell if it's still going on, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I asked her what the local opinion is and she said that people out there believe POI is responsible for whatever has happened.

That is disgusting IMO, if in fact her home has been taken over for any purpose other than to have as a search base.

I really don't have a good feeling about Stephanie's chances. I always have doubts that a person will leave their animals, I guess. JMO (easier to leave people behind sometimes, IMO)

That is disgusting IMO, if in fact her home has been taken over for any purpose other than to have as a search base.

I really don't have a good feeling about Stephanie's chances. I always have doubts that a person will leave their animals, I guess. JMO (easier to leave people behind sometimes, IMO)

I hope he didn't persuade Stephanie's family to let him stay there "to watch her animals" or something. You're right that leaving animals is not a good sign.

Do we know that she had animals? When the POI said that "the animals miss her"..I just assumed he meant his and the one on her FB page that belongs to the son and DIL.

LIVING THERE?! He didn't live there before... Why now? Oh , that makes me mad!!!! One of you guys in NOLA needs to tell her mom, if this is true, as she is probably the only person, if anyone, that can do something about this.

I would like to try and get more exposure for this case. Any suggestions on where I could start to gain more widespread, if not National, ATTN? Don't want to clog up the board with this--Please PM me.

Since this happened, I had the idea of going up there and staying in Stephanie's house to be in her space and around her things, to feel her. I have never been there! :( Lonnie was living with her and is still in her house, I hear. My sister called HER house 2 weeks after her disappearance and actually talked to him! But I think there is a good reason for that, they want him to stay close. I was SOOOOOO angry when I heard that he is still living there but now I understand. Hopefully, they are watching him closely!! Their reason for being there is that they are taking care of her cats. It doesn't take 3 to feed cats!! Obviously, there is more to it then that!
Her house now seems contaminated to me!!
I have recently seen picture posts on FB and I'm almost sure they were taken on her property! It still enrages me but I have to assume LE is doing the right thing.

Yes, Stephanie has animals. She is a cat lover!! I know at some point she had goats (I think she still had them, anyone?). At times, we would be talking on the phone and her goats would be loudly maa-ing away in the background. She called them her babies. Her pets are like her children.

A few things about Stephanie - She would call me Mama sometimes (I am a mama), so the Papa thing is a little strange but not for Steph. The hair flip thing was a common thing she did. My take on the turn around is that she thought of something or someone called her and she turned back to the trailer to get something or talk to someone. I also followed her feet beneath the trailer and it looks to me like she stopped at the trailer and then started heading back to the front of the truck as the camera panned the other way. JMO.

I have also heard from a few how happy Stephanie was with Lonnie, like he was the one! I get that what people see is not always what is going on but it makes me wonder. Maybe it's the other one?

I will start telling stories of Stephanie. Great idea, Lilibet! I have posted some on my FB page and I think most of you know who I am. I have recently changed my FB settings b/c someone (hmmm?) commented on a picture and a post of mine that was totally inappropriate and rude! I have blocked and unfriended him and made my fb more private but most of my post of Stephanie are public. I've started tagging her in most of my posts so you can also check her page. (Cover blown, oh well! All you great sleuthers already know!)

Thanks to all!!

Since this happened, I had the idea of going up there and staying in Stephanie's house to be in her space and around her things, to feel her. I have never been there! :( Lonnie was living with her and is still in her house, I hear.
Thanks to all!!
I don't know why I was under the impression that they lived apart ....

A few things about Stephanie - She would call me Mama sometimes (I am a mama), so the Papa thing is a little strange but not for Steph.

With that beard, The POI has a "Papa" Hemmingway look going... Reminds me of the kind of face you might see at the annual look alike contest in Key West. I often wondered if that's what that was about. :)

BBM - so true, so very true! OT - I have no fear of croaking, but I really worry about my spouse and our cats - I love them all like crazy!

Didn't the POI give this as a reason why he didn't report her missing?

I don't recall that he ever publicly gave a reason. But he did say that they parted company at the Ruch Market around 5:00 p.m. and he didn't see her again. LE has never been able to verify that story as far as I know. That's why he's a POI.

If they lived together, why would he not report her missing? If they lived apart, wouldn't he have wondered why he couldn't reach her by phone? His lack of action is suspect either way!

Since this happened, I had the idea of going up there and staying in Stephanie's house to be in her space and around her things, to feel her. I have never been there! :( Lonnie was living with her and is still in her house, I hear. My sister called HER house 2 weeks after her disappearance and actually talked to him! But I think there is a good reason for that, they want him to stay close. I was SOOOOOO angry when I heard that he is still living there but now I understand. Hopefully, they are watching him closely!! Their reason for being there is that they are taking care of her cats. It doesn't take 3 to feed cats!! Obviously, there is more to it then that!
Her house now seems contaminated to me!!
I have recently seen picture posts on FB and I'm almost sure they were taken on her property! It still enrages me but I have to assume LE is doing the right thing.

Yes, Stephanie has animals. She is a cat lover!! I know at some point she had goats (I think she still had them, anyone?). At times, we would be talking on the phone and her goats would be loudly maa-ing away in the background. She called them her babies. Her pets are like her children.

A few things about Stephanie - She would call me Mama sometimes (I am a mama), so the Papa thing is a little strange but not for Steph. The hair flip thing was a common thing she did. My take on the turn around is that she thought of something or someone called her and she turned back to the trailer to get something or talk to someone. I also followed her feet beneath the trailer and it looks to me like she stopped at the trailer and then started heading back to the front of the truck as the camera panned the other way. JMO.

I have also heard from a few how happy Stephanie was with Lonnie, like he was the one! I get that what people see is not always what is going on but it makes me wonder. Maybe it's the other one?

I will start telling stories of Stephanie. Great idea, Lilibet! I have posted some on my FB page and I think most of you know who I am. I have recently changed my FB settings b/c someone (hmmm?) commented on a picture and a post of mine that was totally inappropriate and rude! I have blocked and unfriended him and made my fb more private but most of my post of Stephanie are public. I've started tagging her in most of my posts so you can also check her page. (Cover blown, oh well! All you great sleuthers already know!)

Thanks to all!!

BBM

Are you positive Lonnie was living with her July 4. What is his excuse for getting dropped at the store and not knowing she was gone? Or did he move back in after she disappeared? Could he have persuaded her family that he would look after things? I think LE might advise the family not to try to evict him at this point, so as to keep him close and not to alienate him. But he's been there long enough now that it's going to be really hard to get him out later unless he's arrested. They'll have to jump through legal hoops according to Oregon squatters law. Even if he's arrested, getting son and dil out of there will be a huge hassle. :(

Regarding Stephanie's animals, I believe he said at some point that one of them needed medicine. Maybe it was in the interview I saw, or a quote in an article.

Thanks for your insight about the "Papa" expression and her body language in the parade.

As far as how happy she was with him, it could be she was still in the infatuation stage or he hadn't shown his dark side yet. Reading his comments in reply to people on his videos gives me a picture of a very angry, rude and intolerant person.

When you say "the other one" do you mean the ex-bf neighbor Lonnie accused? Or someone else?

I've enjoyed your Stephanie stories and look forward to more! :) Thanks so much for your contributions here and apologies for all the questions!

BBM

Are you positive Lonnie was living with her July 4. What is his excuse for getting dropped at the store and not knowing she was gone? Or did he move back in after she disappeared? Could he have persuaded her family that he would look after things? I think LE might advise the family not to try to evict him at this point, so as to keep him close and not to alienate him. But he's been there long enough now that it's going to be really hard to get him out later unless he's arrested. They'll have to jump through legal hoops according to Oregon squatters law. Even if he's arrested, getting son and dil out of there will be a huge hassle. :(

When you say "the other one" do you mean the ex-bf neighbor Lonnie accused? Or someone else?

I am under the impression that he was living there when she went missing. At some point before all of this happened (a few months ago) 3 were living with Stephanie. 2 were asked to leave but 1 stayed. Of course, I don't know this first hand. And that is why I have such a strong feeling about him. Why didn't he report her missing??? And if he was living with her, why would she drop him off at a store 2 miles away from home??? He did have a very lame excuse about Stephanie coming home to NOLA.
Where else would he have lived, in his run-down trailer on his claim that he wasn't supposed to be on or a beautiful house in Ruch?? Can someone tell me where he lived before he met Stephanie, does anyone know? His videos state he (they) lived off his land for 3 years, so what is he doing now (since then) to earn a living? Leeching???

I heard that Stephanie hired Lonnie+1 to do some work on her property months and months ago. Is this how they met or did they know each other before? Did a relationship spring up then? Did he push this relationship to get closer to something? Is this how he earns his income?

No, I'm not taking about the ex-bf neighbor. Someone else very close!

Can you explain the squatter laws there? So I can get even more pissed off!!

I am under the impression that he was living there when she went missing. At some point before all of this happened (a few months ago) 3 were living with Stephanie. 2 were asked to leave but 1 stayed. Of course, I don't know this first hand. And that is why I have such a strong feeling about him. Why didn't he report her missing??? And if he was living with her, why would she drop him off at a store 2 miles away from home??? He did have a very lame excuse about Stephanie coming home to NOLA.
Where else would he have lived, in his run-down trailer on his claim that he wasn't supposed to be on or a beautiful house in Ruch?? Can someone tell me where he lived before he met Stephanie, does anyone know? His videos state he (they) lived off his land for 3 years, so what is he doing now (since then) to earn a living? Leeching???

I heard that Stephanie hired Lonnie+1 to do some work on her property months and months ago. Is this how they met or did they know each other before? Did a relationship spring up then? Did he push this relationship to get closer to something? Is this how he earns his income?

No, I'm not taking about the ex-bf neighbor. Someone else very close!

Can you explain the squatter laws there? So I can get even more pissed off!!

Hmmmmm....So those who were asked to leave her home might not be too happy! And they might want to move back.

If POI says he thought Stephanie had taken a trip home to NOLA, who took her to the airport? When? Wouldn't she have called him from there? Why did he keep saying to reporters he was "baffled"? Weird.

His address is listed as 11425 Upper Applegate Rd, 12 miles from Stephanie's toward Applegate Lake. It's a mobile home/trailer park. One of the articles naming him as a POI mentioned recent searches of his place, her place again, and the mining claim.

In Oregon it takes ten years of squatting to claim ownership, and it's complicated to do. But evicting someone is complicated too, and you have to follow certain procedures, and it goes through the court. We don't know what, if any, arrangement Lonnie has made with Stephanie's family or what arrangement he had with Stephanie. Since they are not legally married, I'm not sure what rights he has under the law. He apparently lived there with her permission, so it gets complicated. If he refuses to leave, and he will as he did with his mining claim, they will need an attorney. I don't think LE likes to mess with these cases. They can't just change the locks and turn off the power. That's illegal. People squatting in foreclosed houses are a big problem in Oregon. Read this link and weep. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/04/portland_man_startled_to_find.html

IMO They need to get these people out of there sooner than later, but either way it will be a hassle. They are dreaming if they think he is doing them a favor by living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20