OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! JCSO says that they may have new info to release about Stephanie's case as early as tonight!!!!!

This was on KTVL 10.

Have they been reading here?

Sorry to report in that I checked with a very reliable source and found out that the FBI is NOT involved in this case. That blew my theory that she may have been in a witness protection program! I have all sorts of theories just like everyone here in hopes that Stephanie is still alive. Unfortunately, every day that goes by seems to bring more and more crazy theories to mind as to what could have happened to her. I know we can't name names but IMO I think there should be 4 POI's!! JMO

Thanks so much for your efforts, Sad Eyes. It's hard not to come up with theories that keep Stephanie alive. It ain't over 'til it's over.

4 POI's??? Now you've got me curious!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! JCSO says that they may have new info to release about Stephanie's case as early as tonight!!!!!

This was on KTVL 10.

Did you hear a canary singing in the background? !!!

breaking news, lilibet? I just woke up.... When did they say this?

This was on KTVL 10.

I wrote them yesterday with my FB link. I cited lack of new verifiable sources as a problem with getting media attention for Stephanie's case. I asked them to update their statement... Cant be that easy.

They slid it into a little spot on the 6:00 news, along with a request for info about the missing guy you mentioned today.

Maybe they're feeling a little pressure after you contacted them? Kudos!

I bet it was more the team effort. The article I mentioned from today with Stephanie and the missing man in the footnote claimed that JCSO has been busy with these cases + you calling the stations... I bet it was one of the reporters you spoke with who lit the fire! I can almost hear the reporter asking "Well since you've been so busy with these cases, the public would like to know: what's new?"

....Or the jailbird sang.

I bet it was more the team effort. The article I mentioned from today with Stephanie and the missing man in the footnote claimed that JCSO has been busy with these cases + you calling the stations... I bet it was one of the reporters you spoke with who lit the fire! I can almost hear the reporter asking "Well since you've been so busy with these cases, the public would like to know: what's new?"

....Or the jailbird sang.

We'll never know. But it's nice to think WS had a small role.

FB page is at 78 likes. Only 22 more to reach 100. That seems fast to me.

https://www.facebook.com/stephaniewarnermissing

I can see it. Courtroom 302.

I've been swamped with work recently so hardly even get to lurk right now but I wanted to give a big THANKS to you all that are working so hard for Stephanie!

Thanks for stopping by, radiator. We know you're around and it helps. Somehow, I always think of the movie "Cars" when I see your name. :)

I didn't see an announcement of anything new about Stephanie from JCSO on the 10:00 or 11:00 p.m. news tonight. They teased us! :(

We'll hope for something tomorrow. Off to bed. :eek:fftobed:

I didn't see an announcement of anything new about Stephanie from JCSO on the 10:00 or 11:00 p.m. news tonight. They teased us! :(

We'll hope for something tomorrow. Off to bed.

News Seinfeld-style.

KTVL, or whichever station did the tease, interviewed him talking on about the heavy caseload (as in, we can't get to the missing people we're busy) and the reporter brought the footage back to the station and the producer said "This isn't news. It's an interview about nothing."

We'll hope for something tomorrow. Off to bed. :eek:fftobed:

What a bummer:(

Seems to me everything about this case it strange & mysterious in a scary way. I run in to a brick wall everytime I try to do something. I registered with NamUs last night and this morning I received my password. I was so excited. So I went to go add Stephanie 's pictures to her NamUs case and it wouldn't let me!!! Urgggg! I sent the pictures to their contact email address so hopefully they will add them or email me how to do it. If there is any additional info that anyone here thinks I should add please let me know. I am going to try to add the link to the parade video too.

News Seinfeld-style.

KTVL, or whichever station did the tease, interviewed him talking on about the heavy caseload (as in, we can't get to the missing people we're busy) and the reporter brought the footage back to the station and the producer said "This isn't news. It's an interview about nothing."

Actually, that "interview about nothing" was the Medford Police, not JCSO. And you should see the FB comments on that story. Peeps aren't buying it. But in fairness to LE, budget cuts have been brutal.

On the JCSO FB page Sheriff Mike Winters recently posted a letter of apology to all the people who had been waiting months for their concealed weapon permit to be processed. They made a huge effort and finally got all 800+ done.

I sighed.

Seems to me everything about this case it strange & mysterious in a scary way. I run ito a brick wall everytime I try to do something. I registered with NamUs last night and this morning I received my password. I was so excited. So I went to go add Stephanie 's pictures to her NamUs case and it wouldn't let me!!! Urgggg! I sent the pictures to their contact email address so hopefully they will add them or email me how to do it. If their is any additional info that anyone here thinks I should add please let me know. I am going to try yo add the link to the parade video too.

Thanks for trying, Sad Eyes. All info on the NamUs listing has to be approved by the detective, as I understand it. The listing you see contains only what he allowed of the abundant info submitted by someone who cares a lot.

My first thought when I saw the listing was "Where is her photo? Where is the video link? What's going on?" This was before the tattoo photos and cross description showed up. Later on, I found out what's going on. But why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back