OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for trying, Sad Eyes. All info on the NamUs listing has to be approved by the detective, as I understand it. The listing you see contains only what he allowed of the abundant info submitted by someone who cares a lot.

My first thought when I saw the listing was "Where is her photo? Where is the video link? What's going on?" This was before the tattoo photos and cross description showed up. Later on, I found out what's going on. But why?

Lilibet this is why I thought I could add the info. A direct quote from NamUs "Anyone may search the database, but by REGISTERING in the system both LE professionals & the GENERAL PUBLIC will be able to.........ADD physical & circumstantial details, PHOTOGRAPHS, dental contacts & other critical pieces of information to a case". Doesn't that sound like I could add her photo without getting authorization from LE. And since the video was on the news I figured it would be no harm to put that on it also.

Thanks for trying, Sad Eyes. All info on the NamUs listing has to be approved by the detective, as I understand it. The listing you see contains only what he allowed of the abundant info submitted by someone who cares a lot.

My first thought when I saw the listing was "Where is her photo? Where is the video link? What's going on?" This was before the tattoo photos and cross description showed up. Later on, I found out what's going on. But why?[/QUOT

Lilibet this is why I thought I could add the info. A direct quote from NamUs "Anyone may search the database, but by REGISTERING in the system both LE professionals & the GENERAL PUBLIC will be able to.........ADD physical & circumstantial details, PHOTOGRAPHS, dental contacts & other critical pieces of information to a case". Doesn't that sound like I could add her photo without getting authorization from LE. And since the video was on the news I figured it would be no harm to put that on it also.

You can add things but they have to be approved the Detective before they are published. If you think it about it, this makes perfect sense-- They want to make sure the info is correct and the photo they are posting is positively of the person who is missing. I can confirm that at least one other poster here has added photos and A LOT of info. My guess is the Detective hasn't gotten around to approving yet.

You can add things but they have to be approved the Detective before they are published. If you think it about it, this makes perfect sense-- They want to make sure the info is correct and the photo they are posting is positively of the person who is missing. I can confirm that at least one other poster here has added photos and A LOT of info. My guess is the Detective hasn't gotten around to approving yet.

Yes, it's understandable that the detective would have to approve. But why is there no photo of Stephanie or the video link? I'm sure those would have been submitted before the tattoo photos and cross info was added. And why is the name of the detective different on the NamUs listing? Perhaps Henderson came onto the case later. Anyway, it's a weak listing.

My first thought when I saw the listing was "Where is her photo? Where is the video link? What's going on?" This was before the tattoo photos and cross description showed up. Later on, I found out what's going on. But why?[/QUOT

BBM

It does sound like you could add stuff. Give it a try. I just know that the original listing did not include crucial things that were submitted. Maybe the detective will let it through this time. NamUs contacts him, from what I understand.

Stephanie's FB page is at 97 likes. Only 3 more to reach 100. Can we do it before 6:00 pm PDT? Sure we can! Don't forget to share the page.

https://www.facebook.com/stephaniewarnermissing

ETA: 98 at 5:20 PDT. Almost there!

ETA: Still 98 at 6:32. We need 2 more in 28 minutes. There is also a hilarious new Stephanie story, giving away a secret. :)

ETA: Still stuck at 98 at 5:52. Lets goooooooo!

ETA: Awwwwwww....we didn't quite make it by 6:00, but we'll get to 100 and beyond, I'm sure.

ETA: 100!!!!! at 7:42. Good job. Keep it going. :)

I will be watching KOBI 5 and KTVL 10 news at 6:00 in hopes of the announcement we were teased with yesterday. KDRV 12 just has sports.

ETA: Nothing at 6:00. Maybe at 11:00.

Sad Eyes,
Thank you for contacting the FBI and finding out information and reporting back. And, for trying to get more details in the NamUs profile that enhance the odds of locating Stephanie, in whatever state she's in.

The "final" profile has been a mystery to me, as I sent in the original to NamUs and I know the details surrounding her sudden absence were extensive. From what I gather, a NamUs rep called the LE agency for approval - a procedure I would agreed with. Why Winters/Henderson would take the profile and dumb it down to such an extent is unbelievable to me. I didn't know Stephanie. Everything I compiled was verifiable through MSM. The photos were printscreens of her at the parade and the photo that's been in all the media stories. Nothing random, everything in the public domain already.

As Lilibet asks... Why?

Why make someone who is missing less find-able on purpose?

No announcement on the late news. :(

County jail listing is gone. Court date Monday still on.

106 likes on Stephanie's FB page! :)

That's all for tonight folks.

Sad Eyes,
Thank you for contacting the FBI and finding out information and reporting back. And, for trying to get more details in the NamUs profile that enhance the odds of locating Stephanie, in whatever state she's in.

The "final" profile has been a mystery to me, as I sent in the original to NamUs and I know the details surrounding her sudden absence were extensive. From what I gather, a NamUs rep called the LE agency for approval - a procedure I would agreed with. Why Winters/Henderson would take the profile and dumb it down to such an extent is unbelievable to me. I didn't know Stephanie. Everything I compiled was verifiable through MSM. The photos were printscreens of her at the parade and the photo that's been in all the media stories. Nothing random, everything in the public domain already.

As Lilibet asks... Why?

Why make someone who is missing less find-able on purpose?

Thank you Neptune for the info. I am going to call Det. Henderson on Monday and ask WHY!!! I am tired of the silence and lack of press releases & lack of info on Namus and on & on & on!!!! They maybe be really busy on her case and even could be close to solving it but to the public it looks like they put it on the back burner because they are not reporting anything anymore. They could at least report they it is an ongoing investigation! That would make us more confident in them. Sorry for sounding off on y'all but my frustration level has reached its peak! On another note, at least we are getting the news of her disapperance out on FB. Last I checked it was up to 110 likes. It has been shared that I know of in N.Y., LA, OR, MS, AR, CA maybe OUOTP can chime in here & update that State list as I cannot see on the FB page what OUOTP can see.

Maybe the news reporter wanted to report something And could not get approval from LE to do a press release??!! JUST trying to make sense out of how do you lead the public on that you have a news story, THEN YOU DON'T REPORT IT!!! JMO

Maybe the news reporter wanted to report something And could not get approval from LE to do a press release??!! JUST trying to make sense out of how do you lead the public on that you have a news story, THEN YOU DON'T REPORT IT!!! JMO

I'm still scratching my head over that, Sad Eyes. And it was Detective Henderson himself who stood there and said they would have new info, possibly as soon as Friday evening. I'm thinking he got put on the spot by a reporter. It wasn't a press conference setting. He was just standing there. I'd love to think that my calls to the newsrooms asking about the Lonnie interview rumor caused a reporter to put the pressure on. But in any case, a lot of good it did.

As Neptune so aptly said, it was a Seinfeld news moment.

I'm still scratching my head over that, Sad Eyes. And it was Detective Henderson himself who stood there and said they would have new info, possibly as soon as Friday evening. I'm thinking he got put on the spot by a reporter. It wasn't a press conference setting. He was just standing there. I'd love to think that my calls to the newsrooms asking about the Lonnie interview rumor caused a reporter to put the pressure on. But in any case, a lot of good it did.

As Neptune so aptly said, it was a Seinfeld news moment.

I am DEFINITELY calling Henderson Monday!

Thank you Neptune for the info. I am going to call Det. Henderson on Monday and ask WHY!!! I am tired of the silence and lack of press releases & lack of info on Namus and on & on & on!!!! They maybe be really busy on her case and even could be close to solving it but to the public it looks like they put it on the back burner because they are not reporting anything anymore. They could at least report they it is an ongoing investigation! That would make us more confident in them. Sorry for sounding off on y'all but my frustration level has reached its peak! On another note, at least we are getting the news of her disapperance out on FB. Last I checked it was up to 110 likes. It has been shared that I know of in N.Y., LA, OR, MS, AR, CA maybe OUOTP can chime in here at update that State list as I cannot see on the FB page what OUOTP can see.

Wow! Good for you, Sad Eyes. I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

I have a question -- Why was the arrest that we know about, apparently, NOT CONSIDERED NEWS WORTHY??? More SILENCE??? JMO

My personal opinion is that the arrest was for the purpose of getting information. Hence, the silence.

Detective Henderson's comment about new information may have had to do with that expectation.

The canary has been released from his cage. I expect/hope he sang a little louder than they expected, and gave them info they can't release. More silence.

Let's just hope something big is going on. MOO, JMO, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway