OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell that it was taken after Stephanie disappeared.

It just seems incredibly insensitive, disrespectful and entitled to me. Who flaunts the fact that they took over a missing person's house??!!!

According to the FB page belonging to the other person in that photo, she did not arrive in Oregon untill after Stephanie's disappearance. So yes, that photo was taken after Stephanie disappeared.

According to the FB page belonging to the other person in that photo, she did not arrive in Oregon untill after Stephanie's disappearance. So yes, that photo was taken after Stephanie disappeared.

Yup. That's how I knew, and I just noticed she posted that photo on her page August 27 while still at the house. And we're probably wandering off into no-no land. :)

I've debated with myself about posting this, but steam is coming out of my ears, :stormingmad: so please forgive my rant.

Someone who was living at Stephanie's until recently posted on their FB page Sunday a photo of themself with someone else standing on the outside stairs at Stephanie's. Today, it was made their cover photo. I hope that doesn't mean they've moved back in. But even if it's an older photo, I can tell that it was taken after Stephanie disappeared.

It just seems incredibly insensitive, disrespectful and entitled to me. Who flaunts the fact that they took over a missing person's house??!!!

Wow! BBM - just :banghead::steamed::rage:
Perhaps a challenge to LE - as if saying we got away with it...

Wow! BBM - just :banghead::steamed::rage:
Perhaps a challenge to LE - as if saying we got away with it...

I know. That's why I had to post it. Plus it is just such a slap in the face to Stephanie's family and friends. IMO

Okay, so now we see why the snailest case in the world is at a complete stall.

On KTVL's Sunday news story "Detective Tells Latest In Search For Missing Local Woman" the Canary has taken over the Facebook comment section and is singing all over it that he's helping Henderson. So now we know why no advancement in the case involving Dad.

I've taken printscreens of all the posts -- so the cat is out of the bag.

Doesn't this all sound a bit fishy?

Where is everybody? Wake up! Go to the link from ktvl That I quoted above. It takes a little while to load the commnts under the written but wait for them and read them all!

Um. Wow!

jmo

My favorite Canary quotes regarding the case involving Pop:

Canary: "I am working with detective Henderson, and am doing a lot more than any of you, I'm not going into the details, just know I am on it"

What a huge relief to the community of Ruch that he's "on it".

Canary (regarding his meth charge): "it's been lifted, I have a clean slate, sure shows you don't have clue, and u don't know what's going on"

Well, a few hours ago we didn't know what was going on. We do now!

More good news from NamUs. They posted the pic of the flyer today it is on the page with the tattoos. Unfortunately the last pic so you have to scroll all the way to the right to see it. I also received an email today that they said they approved the link to the parade video so that should be on it soon. Another member here sent me a nice pic of Stephanie and I am going to sumbit that one also. The lady At NamUs has been very cooperative.

Where is everybody? Wake up! Go to the link from ktvl That I quoted above. It takes a little while to load the comments under the written article but wait for them and read them all!

This is so bizarre. I went to the other original poster's FB page and it's easier to read. My head is spinning!

ETA: Never mind. OP took it down. There was lots more than in the comments, I think.

More good news from NamUs. They posted the pic of the flyer today it is on the page with the tattoos. Unfortunately the last pic so you have to scroll all the way to the right to see it. I also received an email today that they said they approved the link to the parade video so that should be on it soon. Another member here sent me a nice pic of Stephanie and I am going to sumbit that one also. The lady At NamUs has been very cooperative.

That's super, Sad Eyes. You're on a roll!!! Thank you!

So interesting the canary is singing. I wonder how far he can carry a tune.

So interesting the canary is singing. I wonder how far he can carry a tune.

I think only a caged bird truly sings. A freed bird wants to fly with Pop and only sings as a ruse. There are carrier pigeons between them.

I don't think the bird, son whatever we are calling him on here is at all responsible for Stephanie's disappearance. I might have said so before but I changed my mind. I think he's good guy caught in the middle of a ***** storm . I mean I wish he'd come out and say what he thinks but maybe he's just scared.

Just to end the day thinking about the people who really matter in all this, I need to send some caring thoughts to Stephanie's family and friends. I do know you love Stephanie. This is such a hard road you are walking, I can't even imagine. In the midst of all the sleuthing and commenting, it can be easy to forget that you are a real family and real friends who must feel helpless. If you are reading here, please know that you are why we do this. We are here for Stephanie and the people who love her. Nobody else matters.

Jennifer from NYC -- Welcome and awesome job!... very good info to find. This may be the address in Wyoming:
217 Lewis St
Midwest, WY 82643

So Ames was in Oregon for court appearances in Portland for mining trial that took place over several years (according to my notes) and then in Wyoming more recently. Then in Ruch with Stephanie. (maybe a prison sentence somewhere in this timeframe).

<modsnip>

According to the link below this property was seized in June '12

AMES, LENNIE L ET AL - 236 LEWIS; MIDWEST
(TOWN OF) LOT 236; .........231.18

Perhaps a shady real estate deal gone bad (for Cathy)
http://www.natrona.net/DocumentCenter/View/1752

I am not sure if this has been posted already, but LA is mentioned in a public online discussion, between a buyer and a Real Estate Lawyer about getting LA's name off of the deed to clear the title. I am not sure if this is in regard to the same property listed above, or a different piece of property. Intelius lists our POI with a relative with the same name in the transaction. If this is our LA, then he could have served time in prison for Armed Robbery. I haven't been able to track down a mugshot or verification of this yet.

http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/7mvm2-bought-house-lady-quitclaim-deed-it-reads.html

"I bought a house from a lady with a quitclaim deed.....it reads Lennie Ames
Attn: CC. I bought it from cathy. i have paid the taxes since 2006. What is the best way to get Lennie Ames off the deed and get a warrent deed. I think i may have located him and could contact possibly...What to do? "............
"Customer:
I am not sure how she got the quitclaim deed...as far as i know so far he went to prison for armed robbery. and yes i bought the house from cathy"

Jennifer from NYC -- Welcome and awesome job!... very good info to find. This may be the address in Wyoming:
217 Lewis St
Midwest, WY 82643

So Ames was in Oregon for court appearances in Portland for mining trial that took place over several years (according to my notes) and then in Wyoming more recently. Then in Ruch with Stephanie. (maybe a prison sentence somewhere in this timeframe).

<modsnip>

According to the link below this property was seized in June '12

AMES, LENNIE L ET AL - 236 LEWIS; MIDWEST
(TOWN OF) LOT 236; .........231.18

Perhaps a shady real estate deal gone bad (for Cathy)
http://www.natrona.net/DocumentCenter/View/1752

I am not sure if this has been posted already, but LA is mentioned in a public online discussion, between a buyer and a Real Estate Lawyer about getting LA's name off of the deed to clear the title. I am not sure if this is in regard to the same property listed above, or a different piece of property. Intelius lists our POI with a relative with the same name in the transaction. If this is our LA, then he could have served time in prison for Armed Robbery. I haven't been able to track down a mugshot or verification of this yet.

http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/7mvm2-bought-house-lady-quitclaim-deed-it-reads.html

Attn: CC. I bought it from cathy. i have paid the taxes since 2006. What is the best way to get Lennie Ames off the deed and get a warrent deed. I think i may have located him and could contact possibly...What to do? "............
"Customer:
I am not sure how she got the quitclaim deed...as far as i know so far he went to prison for armed robbery. and yes i bought the house from cathy"

Yes, I referenced this conversation. But it is good to be reminded. I wonder LA claimed he was going to jail and just bailed on WY.

I am not sure if this has been posted already, but LA is mentioned in a public online discussion, between a buyer and a Real Estate Lawyer about getting LA's name off of the deed to clear the title. I am not sure if this is in regards to the same property listed above, or a different piece of property. Intelius lists our POI with a relative with the same name in the transaction. If this is our LA, then he could have served time in prison for Armed Robbery. I haven't been able to track down a mugshot or verification of this yet.

"Customer:

Hi Sasquatch. Good to see you here. Yes, we did talk about this a little bit, but never found further info. We probably got distracted. Dig in. :)

And just to refresh everyone's memory, this is the guy who put together the brilliant thread I posted a link to earlier on using Google Maps.
Guide to Google Maps Sleuthing and Finding Clues! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hi Sasquatch. Good to see you here. Yes, we did talk about this a little bit, but never found further info. We probably got distracted. Dig in. :)

And just to refresh everyone's memory, this is the guy who put together the brilliant thread I posted a link to earlier on using Google Maps.
Guide to Google Maps Sleuthing and Finding Clues! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hello Lilibet! Great to see you as well! Thank you for your kind words! I am just catching up on this case. I took a couple of weeks off of Websleuths, so I will have to read everyone's posts this week. It will be great to Sleuth again with you, Neptune and all of the other sluethers with Big Hearts!

I have been so sick the past couple of days and I've been having trouble keeping up. You all are doing such and amazing job.

An old boyfriend of mine is a physician. He used to get these postcards in the mail that I loved to read. They were called Zebra Cards. On each card was a different rare disease. Zebra Medicine is taught on the cards and based on this quote by Dr. Theodore Woodward:
"When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses not zebras"
This quote and the cards have been on my mind so much this past week. You are all Zebra hunters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6