OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasquatch I just wanted to tell you I read the news reports about Whitney Heichel. She was such a beautiful girl that was taken away from her family by such a horrible monster. I pray that God gives you and her family and friends the strength to make it through the anniversary of her death. I also found your slideshow of the Memorial Garden for Whitney. It is BEAUTIFUL! That was such a nice thing to do to keep her memories alive. I don't know you but I do know you are a wonderful person for doing such a thoughtful act of kindness. May God Bless You!

My prayers are with the family and friends of Whitney Heichel tonight. Sasquatch - you are a blessing to us all. I hope you find peace this evening.

Snipped for space

Maybe you can clear up something for us here on WS. We only saw a tiny and I mean TINY piece of the interview that POI & son gave on the news. Would you have happened to have taped it? So we can all see it in it's entirety. If not, can you tell me who I can call at the tv station that aired the interview & I will call & request a copy of it.

Did POI say in the interview where he was on the 4th & 5th of July?

Did Stef ever go to California? This could be a reason to get the Feds involved if she frequented CA. Or for that matter, any other nearby state.

BBM

Travis Koch (pronounced Cook) is the reporter who did the interview. I emailed him after Ames was named POI and a snippet of the interviewed aired and asked for the whole interview to be posted or put on YouTube. No response. Later in September, when there was a rumor that there was going to be an interview with Ames aired that night, I called the newsroom at KOBI to ask about it. They knew nothing, and we later found out it was a mistake. Again I asked that the interview Koch had done 7/23 be put on YouTube or on the station website archives. The person I talked to said he'd look into it. So far, nothing. Please do try again. Maybe you'll get somewhere. Here is the contact info. http://www.kobi5.com/about/contact-us.html
I notice on the website you can order a news story for $45. Ouch! http://www.kobi5.com/about/news-video-request.html

I saw the original interview, but I don't recall that he said anything about his whereabouts. His son actually did most of the talking. There were two things that really jumped out at me: Lonnie's use of the unemotional word "baffled" (which is starting to take on a life of it's own!) and saying that Stephanie's former boyfriend and neighbor was the likely suspect. Alarm bells went off in my head.

Regarding California, the southern tip of Applegate Lake is very close to the border with California. Upper Applegate Road, which borders the lake turns into Forest Service road 1050 in California. For all we know, that's where she could be. It's wild country in national forest. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...=T2pOUuvmB8S7igKLkYGADA&sqi=2&ved=0CC4Q_BIwAw

Stephanie has been missing 3 months today... There has been a lot of talk here about her wonderful laughter. The following true story/joke is in honor of Stephanie, whom I imagine would have laughed hysterically :

A couple of weeks ago, I was chatting with someone from this forum. I told her I was headed out to a bar in the city. She told me to be careful. I told her not to worry that bad things don't happen in the city, only in the woods. She said ok...Just dont go home with a miner.

Three months ago this morning, Stephanie drove from Ruch to Ashland to walk with the JCFC float in the July 4th parade. It was a beautiful day. Happy crowds lined Main Street.

All we really know is that she had a fight with her boyfriend, Lonnie Ames, after the parade. To our knowledge, no one except Ames ever saw her again. Her car was used from the late night into the early morning of July 5th. He was named a person of interest at the end of August, and has apparently disappeared.

We are frustrated and want action. But maybe we can take a deep breath today and just think about Stephanie, her family, and friends. And maybe we can also think about the family and friends of ones who have been missing for years. I pray they all (and LE) will have the strength to keep going, to seek answers, and to find their loved ones.

Good point, Lilibet, about the 4th of July and everyone smiling... All around this country-- I've lived in small towns, big towns and everything in between. The 4th of July is celebrated the same everywhere-- Unless you sit in your home with your shades down, there aren't many opportunities to be alone. It's a day of parades and BBQ's and everyone is welcome everywhere. Because of this, folks tend to be surrounded and in group settings on that day. They are focused on the group. It's an eventful day with many memories. It's for this reason, I hope you all will keep sharing this video. It's my hope that it will spark the memory of someone who may have seen something but doesn't yet recall due to the chaos of that day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stDakDoSz9s#BringStephHome

Thinking of Stephanie and praying so hard she's found and brought home!! :please:

Sasquatch I just wanted to tell you I read the news reports about Whitney Heichel. She was such a beautiful girl that was taken away from her family by such a horrible monster. I pray that God gives you and her family and friends the strength to make it through the anniversary of her death. I also found your slideshow of the Memorial Garden for Whitney. It is BEAUTIFUL! That was such a nice thing to do to keep her memories alive. I don't know you but I do know you are a wonderful person for doing such a thoughtful act of kindness. May God Bless You!

Thank you for your kind words, Sad Eyes! When Whitney was kidnapped and murdered last October, it was devastating to her family and the community. I placed pink and yellow roses by the power pole at the end of October. I started driving out there every few weeks to take photos, and then I would post them on Websleuths. I didn't want to keep the journey, just to myself. I felt that it had to be shared. The roses bloomed until January 2013, without any assistance. I had just left them in the pot. Once March came around, I placed the one living stem into the ground and planted a Blue Girl Rose. Then I planted more flowers later on. La Louve came out and extended the garden with her beautiful flowers! In May, I placed the garden sign with Whitney's name on it. Both La Louve and I would take care of the garden, then put on our blue latex gloves and pick up Whitney's auto glass and other evidence, then send it into the District Attorney. I attended Jonathan Holt's hearing with the families on July 8th.

La Louve and I spent the rest of the year driving many hours a week, with 5 gallon jugs of water, to water the garden. Roslyn Lake was drained in 2008, so there wasn't a water source for the garden. During the entire year, I would send both Whitney's family and Clint's family update photos of the garden. Now the family goes out to the garden a few times every month. Clint placed photos of Whitney on the power pole in July. There have been a few pitfalls lately. The bench that I built and placed out there got stolen, and some Elk ate the new growth off of my roses. But overall, the garden is still nice and is blooming. The family is very grateful to be able to go out and visit a bright blooming garden, rather than see a dirty grungy turnout, that it once was.

I keep in close contact with both sides of Whitney's family. It is very difficult on them, because it is so close to the one year anniversary of Whitney's death! I plan on being with both sides of the family on October 16th.

I was not able to build a garden for Stephanie, but I was able to help create the video showing her warmth and beauty as a person. I hope that it does help us find her!

Here is the link to what the garden looked like in August!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210581&page=5
photos of the Bluegirl Rose when it was blooming! You can also see the other albums from the entire year, by clicking the left side of the screen under "show albums"
http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Sasquatch60/library/Whitney%20Heichel%20Blue%20Girl%20Rose%20%20June%2017th%202013?sort=3&page=1

My prayers are with the family and friends of Whitney Heichel tonight. Sasquatch - you are a blessing to us all. I hope you find peace this evening.

Thank you for your kind words, Dicentra! A few days ago, was the anniversary of the last day that I saw Whitney's smiling face at the Starbucks Drive-Thru. October 16th, will mark the one year anniversary of Whitney's kidnapping and murder. The 16th of every month is difficult on the family and friends of Whitney. As the 16th of October approaches, it is extremely difficult on all of Whitney's loved ones and family. It is difficult for everyone to believe, that it has been almost one year, since they had last seen her and that she was taken from them. Thank you also for your blessings! I was with the families during Jonathan Holt's hearing and sentencing. I will also be there with them to show support on the 16th.

I know that it is very difficult for you and Stephanie's other loved ones, with the 3 month mark of Stephanie's disappearance. I also send to you and to Stephanie's other loved ones, prayers for peace and comfort!

Snipped for space

There have been a few pitfalls lately. The bench that I built and placed out there got stolen, and some Elk ate the new growth off of my roses. But overall, the garden is still nice and is blooming. The family is very grateful to be able to go out and visit a bright blooming garden, rather than see a dirty grungy turnout, that it once was.

I keep in close contact with both sides of Whitney's family. It is very difficult on them, because it is so close to the one year anniversary of Whitney's death! I plan on being with both sides of the family on October 16th.

I was not able to build a garden for Stephanie, but I was able to help create the video showing her warmth and beauty as a person. I hope that it does help us find her!

I'm so sorry to hear about the bench being stolen, Sasquatch. It was beautiful, and you installed it so securely. :( But the garden is still a beautiful place of life, not death, thanks to you and LaLouve. I can't imagine Whitney's family wanting to go there if you hadn't transformed it. It must bring them such comfort. My heart goes out to them.

Your video really did show Stephanie's warmth and beauty. It was so touching and I hope it reaches the heart of someone who has information that can lead to Stephanie. Thank you again.

My 10-year-old son was remembering his Auntie Stephanie today. We were snuggling, he was drinking coco, I was drinking english tea, strong with honey with a splash of cream. "Mama, I miss her." Silence. I didn't want to cry again. Both of us thinking. Time takes on a different kind of sound when one is waiting and waiting and waiting.

My strong, sweet tea had become Steph's favorite drink. Thursday and Sunday mornings the two of us sitting at my breakfast bar, me warning her about the caffeine content of my tea, her poopooing me - "Oh Sissy, cut it out and make me another cup of that heaven!" Sunlight starting to bounce around the kitchen; the time we'd sit with our tea and plan out our days, time to connect before the rest of the family woke. If I'd known, I would have taken more detailed "snapshots" with my heart.

I didn't tell him that it was 90 days today.

Snipped for space
I'm so sorry to hear about the bench being stolen, Sasquatch. It was beautiful, and you installed it so securely. :( But the garden is still a beautiful place of life, not death, thanks to you and LaLouve. I can't imagine Whitney's family wanting to go there if you hadn't transformed it. It must bring them such comfort. My heart goes out to them.

Your video really did show Stephanie's warmth and beauty. It was so touching and I hope it reaches the heart of someone who has information that can lead to Stephanie. Thank you again.

Thank you, Lilibet! I am happy that the garden has been bringing comfort to Whitney's loved ones and family. Clint's mom and grandmother went out there today to visit it. It was a great day to go out there, because we have had a break from all of the rain, these past few days. The sun was out, and let everyone enjoy a bit of the outdoors!

Thank you also for your comments about Stephanie's video. A lot of people are still watching it every day. I am glad that is helping to get the information and message out there.

I was excited to see that 1419 have viewed the post about Stephanie's Facebook page in the WS resource center. I wish they would all go "like" the page and share it. :) It's still sitting at 199.

MySpace & Facebook for the Missing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Lilibet, I have seen the stats for the FB page... Many more people read it than have "liked" it... So it is being seen and shared! Tomorrow, I am going to take the time to resend the video flyer to those, specifically local media outlets/reporters, who have not shared it. Anyone here who has the time, should also do so...The more people asking them to post it, the better! (IMHO)

ps--- If anyone of you do take the time to send the video out, please include JSCO. They have received several requests and it really busts my pumpkin that they have not yet posted this informational video on their FB etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back