OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://youtu.be/stDakDoSz9s

How wonderful is Sasquatch?

Thank you OUOTP, forAshley, Neptune, Dicentra, Lilibet, 2Hope4, Breazy and everyone else for your kind words! Welcome Dicentra to Websleuths! Thank You for coming here and sharing with us!

A lot of Websleuthers contributed to this video. Some helped by song suggestions and others by reviewing a few versions of the video. A lot of the useful posts and links here on Websleuths, helped to provide some of the content. Stephanie's friends have been wonderful by contributing photos, to make the video a lot more personal.

Neptune is right by saying, that I did not know Stephanie. Since Neptune told me about this case a few weeks ago, I have been honored by having the opportunity to come here and learn about the sweet, warm person that Stephanie is. The video is inspired by the sweet words, visions, love and hope shared by Stephanie's loved ones and deeply caring Websleuthers!
I am not able to physically drive down there and search for Stepanie, or make a garden for her. But what I was able to do, was to help create a video of Hope, and let everyone know we are still looking for her! Let people know that she is Loved, and that there are a lot of people that think of her as more than a just a missing persons case file. She is someone that matters, and we need to find her!

Please do share Stephanie's Video!

Thank you, Dicentra! You are my inspiration! We are her chosen family and I will take that any day!!!! We are in this together, anything you need! I am so thankful you were/are there for Stephanie! You are my connection to her and that means so much!
I will never give up hope! Thank you Sasquatch for helping me see that through your kind words and beautiful video! I miss her madly!

Sending much love to everyone here!!!

How wonderful is Sasquatch?

Thank you Sasquatch. This video was perfect I would also like to welcome Dicentra. I admire your bravery for coming on here & filling in some of the pieces to the puzzle for us. I like you am furious that this case in not in the possession of the Feds. I have tried twice to have the FBI look into it and was told that the local LE had to REQUEST their ASSISTANCE! I never did & never will understand why they are not requesting help. Early in this case a friend of Stef's here in NOLA sent info to CNN. They also never budged on it. In an article very early on in this case, there was mention that LE asked for the news station not to reveal to much info. It was the one when they interviewed LA & since the beginning Henderson has kept a tight lip on this case. My question is why? Another question I have is: Was POI living with Stef in HER house on July 4th? If so, why didn't her report her missing?? Also, have any polygraph test been taken on Anyone? Sorry Dicentra for all the questions but these are things that we are all (as LA would say) BAFFLED about.

I don't have enough adjectives! Thank you Sasquatch for putting your creativity to work for Stephanie. I "watched" you and La Louve plant a beautiful memorial garden for Whitney Heichel, sharing photos on her thread. Now you've gone and made a heartfelt and informative video for Stephanie, with the perfect song. Thank you just doesn't quite cut it. Wow!

Thank you for your kind words, Lilibet! It has been an honor to be able to help create a beautiful garden for Whitney, and help maintain it all Summer. Today, was the one year mark when I last saw her at the Drive-Thru at Starbucks. As the 16th approaches, it is real hard on their families. Thank you also Neptune for your kind words about me and Whitney's family!

I am glad that I was able to make Stephanie's Video. Like everyone else here on this forum, I wish that I could do more! I wish that the media in Southern Oregon was as pushy and prying as the local Portland Media. If the Portland TV Stations make a public request for information, and they do not get it, it gets tweeted and reported.

I am glad that I was able to make Stephanie's Video. Like everyone else here on this forum, I wish that I could do more! I wish that the media in Southern Oregon was as pushy and prying as the local Portland Media. If the Portland TV Stations make a public request for information, and they do not get it, it gets tweeted and reported.

KOBI-TV 5 shared the video link on their FB page about an hour ago!

KOBI-TV 5 shared the video link on their FB page about an hour ago!

This is Excellent News! I am happy that they are sharing it. One of the reporters from the same station, Roma Villavicencio, just shared it on her page too! I hope that some of the other stations will do the same!

This is Excellent News! I am happy that they are sharing it. One of the reporters from the same station, Roma Villavicencio, just shared it on her page too! I hope that some of the other stations will do the same!

This is exciting. People are sharing it. A reporter at KOBI, Travis Koch, is the one who did the interview with Lonnie and Jared on 7/23. Roma covered the flyer distribution in August.

Has it been sent to the other two stations?

Thank you for your kind words, Lilibet! It has been an honor to be able to help create a beautiful garden for Whitney, and help maintain it all Summer. Today, was the one year mark when I last saw her at the Drive-Thru at Starbucks. As the 16th approaches, it is real hard on their families. Thank you also Neptune for your kind words about me and Whitney's family!

I'm sorry about today, Sasquatch. Although I didn't know Whitney or her family, I can tell she was a bright light. Her Mom is amazing.

Yes, the media here is definitely on the warm, fuzzy side. We've been here 29 years and I don't really recall much in the way of hard core investigative reporting. Mike Wallace doesn't live here. :)

I'm sorry about today, Sasquatch. Although I didn't know Whitney or her family, I can tell she was a bright light. Her Mom is amazing.

Yes, the media here is definitely on the warm, fuzzy side. We've been here 29 years and I don't really recall much in the way of hard core investigative reporting. Mike Wallace doesn't live here. :)

Thank you Lilibet! Yes, Whitney was definitely a bright light. I still keep in contact with both sides of her family, and continue to share photos of the garden with them. This helps them a lot, because they can not always make it out there. They do get to visit the garden at least a few times a month.

Your local media did some great things by posting Stephanie's video and passing out the flyers. My hat is off to them, and it is highly appreciated. There is nothing wrong with having nice reporters, as long as they have at least one future Mike Wallace in training! :)

Thank you Lilibet! Yes, Whitney was definitely a bright light. I still keep in contact with both sides of her family, and continue to share photos of the garden with them. This helps them a lot, because they can not always make it out there. They do get to visit the garden at least a few times a month.

Your local media did some great things by posting Stephanie's video and passing out the flyers. My hat is off to them, and it is highly appreciated. There is nothing wrong with having nice reporters, as long as they have at least one future Mike Wallace in training! :)

I hope to visit Whitney's Garden sometime. We don't get up that way too often.

I do like our friendly reporters. They have done a good job covering the news about Stephanie that has been handed to them. I don't know how they get their story assignments, but I would love to see them do a little more independent digging. Schedules and budgets probably don't allow for it though.

This is exciting. People are sharing it. A reporter at KOBI, Travis Koch, is the one who did the interview with Lonnie and Jared on 7/23. Roma covered the flyer distribution in August.

Has it been sent to the other two stations?

I sent it to as many as I could yesterday morning but that's no reason not to keep sending!!!!!

As of right now, there are close to 300 youtube views. I have confirmed that this number does not include embedded views on Facebook and Twitter. I'm going to guess the actual number of views to be well over a thousand. This video has truly been a boon for the cause!

I sent it to as many as I could yesterday morning but that's no reason not to keep sending!!!!!

As of right now, there are close to 300 youtube views. I have confirmed that this number does not include embedded views on Facebook and Twitter. I'm going to guess the actual number of views to be well over a thousand. This video has truly been a boon for the cause!
Good job OUOTP! I saw it on Hope For the Missing WORLDWIDE this morning! Thank you for your efforts. :)

I started this morning by finding $100 on an empty sidewalk. Then out of the blue, someone offered to give me something I can't reallly afford but was going to be forced to purchase in the very near future. (Yes, I made it a point to play the lottery today!)
Before any of this happened, when I woke up I had (still have) a strong feeling that in the very near future, something positive is going to happen regarding this investigation. Just a few days ago, I felt completely worn out by this. Today I feel renewed.
That's it. Just wanted to share the good vibes:)

Sorry to be a wet blanket on your good vibe day, OUOTP -- it's just I've been reading through posts and saw the one by Stephanie's friend in Ruch...

Tomorrow marks 3 months since Stephanie Warner disappeared. In any other county and given the same set of circumstances, a trial date for boyfriend would have been set by now.

I hope Henderson has not been spending his time gathering evidence on quantum mechanics to explain how Stephanie “vanished into thin air”. Because there is a cold-blooded killer on the loose and it’s not Sir Isaac Newton.

I also hope Stephanie's siblings understand the serious implications of the current status of her case. If the estranged sister didn’t want the “media at her door” she should have had the grace to tell Henderson they had no relationship and that she was not the right person to advocate for her – please find someone else. This would have been the honorable thing to do. Let the people who actually loved Stephanie and knew her best be her advocate in such a serious matter. Let them hold Henderson’s feet to the fire and make sure “vanished into thin air” was never-ever uttered. No one vanishes into thin air. And the cold-blooded killer certainly has not vanished. So this is where we are now. Stephanie gone; Killer free to kill again.

So who is next? Because it’s the family members of the next victim I’d be worried about knocking on the door – justifiably angry and demanding the deep pocket. Because no moral person, in good conscience, takes on a duty that they don't intend to perform in good conscience. It's called bad faith, it's negligent and it's provable.

You are not a wet blanket at all, Neptune. I don't believe you could be any more correct. Although, I do hold hope that someone in Stephanie's family might still "snap out of it" and do the right thing, however late---I have exactly ZERO CONFIDENCE in JCSO.

In answer to questions SadEyes sent...

What is keeping the LE from requesting the assistance of the Federal Government? I would think they would garner all the help available to them if they want this case solved! I personally know that there is no love lost between "Mr. Baffled" and BLM and that they'd LOVE to get their teeth into him, so why isn't the LE moving on it?

In reference to CNN... I think the beautiful video Sasquach created would be an excellent bridge to get media attention!

POI was NOT living with Stephanie in her house on the 4th.

I too, am "baffled" by why LE has kept such a tight lip on this case.

To my knowledge, NO polygraphs taken on anyone thus far. At one point LE did request DNA samples from LA and other people close to Steph, but I don't know if they actually took any DNA samples from anyone.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT! With your help, I know we will make progress!

I got a call from JD today; he finally caught Stephanie's "devil child," Lilly. Lilly is an adorable black and white sweetie who has been upset/distraught at her mama's absence and keeps giving us the slip. I met JD at the market to take Lilly. I just can't go back to that wrecked house again! I got her home and made her an area of her own (so she has time to adjust to her new surroundings and has to meet the rest of my "zoo." LoL! When I opened her carrier, she pushed against my hand and purred and purred and purred - then she went to the corner of my mud room and started pushing at the door to our water tower. Lilly was insistent. I opened the door to see why she was so interested and it hit me like a ton of bricks; Stephanie. Sissy's work clothes were neatly folded in a corner with a gallon of paint. Lilly ran over to the clothes and started snuggling them. I just cried. The last time I saw my little sister, she was wearing those clothes. I'd come home from work, and there she was, hair up in a kerchif, holding a paintbrush, grinning like a cheshire cat; "Hey Sissy, do ya like how I painted the stairs?" What can you do with such a force of nature? I loved them. They are maroonish red and I keep them polished clean, just the way she would have wanted them. Tomorrow marks the third Month. My head aches from crying... again. I didn't know a body could produce so many tears! Where are you? Where are you? Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back