OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was so excited that I posted the story and video link before watching it. Excellent job by Roma. Some interesting new tidbits. And we finally get to see the clip of Ames saying "It's baffling." That's the interview that brought me here to this thread, but KOBI never posted it so y'all had to take my word for it. :)

I'm excited and saddened all at the same time by this news.

The old video interview of Ames and his son was really telling, IMO. Is the son a tweaker? He was babbling on so badly trying to obfuscate for his dad.

Also very interesting about the DNA collected from the breathalyzer in Stephanie's car.

I feel so bad for her family and friends. Thoughts and prayers going out.

I'm excited and saddened all at the same time by this news.

The old video interview of Ames and his son was really telling, IMO. Is the son a tweaker? He was babbling on so badly trying to obfuscate for his dad.

Also very interesting about the DNA collected from the breathalyzer in Stephanie's car.

I feel so bad for her family and friends. Thoughts and prayers going out.

I'm riding the excited/sad roller coaster too, La Louve. We've waited so long for Ames to be named a suspect, that I'm thrilled about that. But Sharon's tears and seeing her Mom's sweet face again broke my heart.

You nailed it about Ames' son. In the original interview, he talked so much I thought HE was the boyfriend, and had to replay it to figure it out.

We always hoped that the breathylizer had been tested for DNA. I was also surprised to learn that they searched Ames' camp on July 9. There were some who felt LE wasn't doing enough, but it looks to me like they didn't waste any time.

I again want to give huge thanks to Roma. She didn't need any prompting to do this story. I've had the pleasure of meeting her, and she is a lovely young woman who really cares about Stephanie.

I just updated my signature to announce that Lennie Ames is now the suspect, with a link to Roma's story. How do you like my cop cars with flashing lights? :)

I've wanted to put Zwiebel's butterfly picture of Stephanie in my signature, but I can't get it small enough. Any ideas?

I just updated my signature to announce that Lennie Ames is now the suspect, with a link to Roma's story. How do you like my cop cars with flashing lights? :)

I've wanted to put Zwiebel's butterfly picture of Stephanie in my signature, but I can't get it small enough. Any ideas?

Love the cop cars!!! Can't wait for the day to see the handcuffs on the SUSPECT!!!!!

I'm riding the excited/sad roller coaster too, La Louve. We've waited so long for Ames to be named a suspect, that I'm thrilled about that. But Sharon's tears and seeing her Mom's sweet face again broke my heart.

You nailed it about Ames' son. In the original interview, he talked so much I thought HE was the boyfriend, and had to replay it to figure it out.

We always hoped that the breathylizer had been tested for DNA. I was also surprised to learn that they searched Ames' camp on July 9. There were some who felt LE wasn't doing enough, but it looks to me like they didn't waste any time.

I again want to give huge thanks to Roma. She didn't need any prompting to do this story. I've had the pleasure of meeting her, and she is a lovely young woman who really cares about Stephanie.

Great job Roma!! So glad to see Detective Henderson name Ames a SUSPECT!

Wow, such good news in time for July 4. I've been thinking about Stephanie and feeling sad that the anniversary's coming up with absolutely no new news.

Seeing that clip - Lennie Ames' son Jared Fournier looks thin, gaunt, hollow-eyed and jerky. I've seen that type of look many times on cases here on WS, and have my own opinion about the reason for it. Ames was startling unforthcoming and unemotional for someone whose girlfriend had just disappeared.

The piles of trash he left behind were astounding too - a complete disregard for the land and the harm it does to the reputation of others in the placer and prospecting communities.

HELIAS314 has been taken off of youtube for copyright infringement. Do any of you know of a new acct?

Now that he's a suspect, we can "officially" sleuth him, right?

HELIAS314 has been taken off of youtube for copyright infringement. Do any of you know of a new acct?

I haven't been able to find a new account yet, and I've tried.

Now that he's a suspect, we can "officially" sleuth him, right?

We started officially sleuthing him when he was named a POI at the end of August 2013. :) There is a lot of information about his past on the previous thread. But other than knowing he was in Florida and now Georgia, thanks to Det. Henderson, his current activities are a mystery.

The update just popped up in my Facebook feed and I came straight here to say THANK GOODNESS and it's about time! I am so glad that he is officially a suspect now and that LE and MSM are not letting Stephanie fade away.

Here is the teaser about the story at 5:00 pm today. Thanks Will!

https://www.facebook.com/8868670613...867061327197/1133673339979900/?type=1&theater

The KTVL story posted earlier now has video. Detective Henderson states firmly at the end that they believe that Ames knows where Stephanie is but that the investigation will go on with or without Ames. They will either find her remains and arrest him or gather enough evidence to arrest him without Stephanie. YES!!!

http://www.ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/ktvl_vid_16585.shtml

Good! At least he can't make any money on it anymore. He better find a real job so he can pay for his defense attorney that hopefully he will be needing soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back