GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder...

We are a victim friendly site, unless or until Whitney's husband is named a POI or Suspect we will not be discussing him in that manner.

:tyou:

Oops sorry! Hunches are right there with guesses anyway so you are right to not allow them. :)

What I don't understand is why would someone use her ford all the way to the Larch mountain/Dodge park with her and then return it to the Walmart Parking lot (when it would have already been reported missing)

Unless they weren't worried about the time. MOO

They would have to have his picture on camera going to the ATM.He was driving.All ATM's have camera's.This is one stupid perp.I think he will be caught soon if not already in custody.

I hope that somehow she is okay, but not a good feeling. Just so sickening if she has been killed over some probably small amount of money, or for any reason, in fact. My niece and her husband just lost very close friends this week, a young engaged couple who was hit and both killed, by a driver on PCP who had already killed one person in an accident and was out of jail from that. This sounds like some insane drug-fueled crime to me.

How I so hope this turns out well.

Thank you for the live feeds they have been a great help!

Media briefings will begin tomorrow @ 10 & 4.

Updates for missing person - 10/17/12
Due to the media demands and in order to communicate regularly, daily briefings on the Whitney Heichel case will begin tomorrow (October 18) at the Gresham City Hall in the Council Chambers. Pending any breaking information, there will be no new information tonight, but regular briefings will begin tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Gresham City Hall is at 1333 NW Eastman Pkwy Gresham, OR.

Hopefully we'll learn more.

Unless they weren't worried about the time. MOO

Or, unless you were trying to get it as far away from evidence as you could in a limited amount of time.

I'm tending to think that the Larch Mountain sighting is no good. Larch Mountain is over an hour away from Dodge Park.

I hope that somehow she is okay, but not a good feeling. Just so sickening if she has been killed over some probably small amount of money, or for any reason, in fact. My niece and her husband just lost very close friends this week, a young engaged couple who was hit and both killed, by a driver on PCP who had already killed one person in an accident and was out of jail from that. This sounds like some insane drug-fueled crime to me.

I agree and sad she was so close to work.People that are sick from drugs will take desperate measures to get the next fix.

Or, unless you were trying to get it as far away from evidence as you could in a limited amount of time.

I'm tending to think that the Larch Mountain sighting is no good. Larch Mountain is over an hour away from Dodge Park.

I am not sure how the Locals use the term "Larch Mountain". It might be used loosely to mean all the area including Dodge Park.

I have attached a map of that area. It might be very close to Dodge Park and if Police are searching in that region, they have a reason to do so.

It is only 12-15 miles from her residence.

Attachments

• larch1.jpg
    larch1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 27
One of those odd past-tense post on WH's FB page by a KL.

I am not sure how the Locals use the term "Larch Mountain". It might be used loosely to mean all the area including Dodge Park.

I have attached a map of that area. It might be very close to Dodge Park and if Police are searching in that region, they have a reason to do so.

It is only 12-15 miles from her residence.

I think her cell phone may have pinged from Dodge Park.There was a comment made on a face book post it was found.I don't usually believe these kind of statements but it would make since why they are searching there.

So, the way I see it, either a very drugged up idiot robbed/hurt WH and tried to randomly cover it up. But that would be sloppy and easy to determine... OR someone who knew WH took her and, for some reason, wasn't in a hurry. Was her hubby home sick that morning? Was he supposed to be at work? Who might have known his and her work schedules?

So, the way I see it, either a very drugged up idiot robbed/hurt WH and tried to randomly cover it up. But that would be sloppy and easy to determine... OR someone who knew WH took her and, for some reason, wasn't in a hurry. Was her hubby home sick that morning? Was he supposed to be at work? Who might have known his and her work schedules?

Another resident of that apt complex would probably know their schedule.He was sloppy that's why I think he will be caught soon.This was not an organized crime.

Her pics of her and her hubby remind me so much of my husband and I. We're a little older(27/29) but we have no kids yet and so many of the photos remind me of the sillyness of my hubby, even the kidney stone ER photos. Thats how we spent last christmas..

Anyone notice the odd comments on her facebook page made by a JP?

I'm hoping police have the surveillance footage from the gas station and are tailing the perp as we type. I pray she will be found alive. My gut feels otherwise. So sad. Tears. Another beautiful young lady gone missing. :cry:

Anyone notice the odd comments on her facebook page made by a JP?

I believe he is her brother in law, and if you scroll down to her reply, it sounds like an inside joke.

But yeah, weird comment.

it's possible he either had the day off or had to go in to work at a later time.

So she sits quietly in the passenger seat while her abductor fills the truck? She must have gone willingly. Why would he then drive her out to the country then neatly park the vehicle back near her work? Unless he lived nearby and needed to get home soon. The truck window being broken even though she sat quietly in the truck at the gas station. Seems like it was broken for "effect" unless it was already broken before gassing up. It all seems very unlikely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18