GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Oregon State Police are going to start having pressers tomorrow, per Twitter:

Oregon State Police ‏@ORStatePolice

Update from Gresham PD #findwhitney Whitney Heichel Missing Person Invest. Twice daily media briefings start Thurs
-

https://twitter.com/ORStatePolice

Police said Heichel's ATM card was used Tuesday morning at a Shell gas station at 257th and SE Stark Street.

Heichel’s Ford Explorer was found abandoned at around 11 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of the Wood Village Walmart at 23500 NE Sandy Boulevard. The passenger side window was smashed.

Police believe the Explorer may have been in the east Multnomah County area, east of Gresham and possibly in Sandy between 6:45 a.m. and 11 a.m.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Poli...park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html

"The passenger side window was busted out, the back seats were down, there was mud on her tires, which it wasn't that way the night before," said Clint Heichel.

He added, "It just is weird that we found her truck, completely off the path that she would take to go to work."

Gresham police said there is surveillance video showing Whitney Heichel's SUV at the gas station, but the video is poor quality and detectives cannot determine who is driving the car. They also cannot determine if the passenger window was broken at that time.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-ore...ng-21yearold-barista-20121017,0,2723608.story

Another something I find odd - supposedly her family/friends were searching Dodge Park before LE moved in and told them to quit. And media is reporting that friends found her vehicle before LE did. It's not as if the Walmart it was found at was in the same neighborhood as her house/employer, so..?! Hmm.

Another something I find odd - supposedly her family/friends were searching Dodge Park before LE moved in and told them to quit. And media is reporting that friends found her vehicle before LE did. It's not as if the Walmart it was found at was in the same neighborhood as her house/employer, so..?! Hmm.

Can't say about the park, not sure how far away it is, but in regards to the walmart, it's within the radius that I would canvas and distribute flyers to, so that one makes sense to me. It's a high traffic area, good place to put her picture, Kwim?

Such a beautiful girl, and her and her husband look so happy together. They really are an adorable couple. Just by looking at pictures of her, you can tell she is someone who just has such a positive energy about her, she seems like such a nice girl. I'm praying for Whitney to be brought home to her family, safe and well.

It's a shame that the surveillance footage isn't clearer, but hopefully they can find enough information there to point them in the right direction. Is there some way to 'clear' up the footage? I'm not even sure if this is possible, but I would think that all they need is one clear shot of the man she was with to get a lead in the case. Even better, maybe a witness will come forward, even the smallest piece of information could help find her.

Its seeming to me that the cops would have brushed this off as woman leaving town, if it hadn't been for the family and friends.

22 minutes ago on her FB page there is a post by M.O.
It is very past tense. Read it, you'll know what I mean

It always is surprising how many people start talking in the past tense before they know anything. I think it's a defense mechanism to help prepare for what might come. See it over and over and not all of them actually end up being dead.

22 minutes ago on her FB page there is a post by M.O.
It is very past tense. Read it, you'll know what I mean

I don't see this as strange since he was talking about things that happened in the past and it seems that they used to work together but no longer do.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Poli...park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html

search in D Park and in L Mountain - with proof of broken glass

"On Wednesday, searchers scoured Dodge Park, moving from the river banks to the brush. By the side of the road investigators marked, examined and documented tire tracks in the mud."

"They also marked areas with red tape where they found broken window glass."

Map of her trail other than the park or Mountain which comes to the East of this map

article-2219028-158C8EEC000005DC-750_634x416.jpg

Just had a look at her FB page - just a quick glance at the last few status messages she posted. For a public profile, which can be viewed by absolutely anyone, she gives a lot away about her working hours, her movements, what her husband is up to etc. If someone wanted to catch her alone, she's giving them all the information they need.

So scary that people don't think that they are setting themselves up for potential danger in this way.

Fingers crossed she is found safe and sound very soon.

Just had a look at her FB page - just a quick glance at the last few status messages she posted. For a public profile, which can be viewed by absolutely anyone, she gives a lot away about her working hours, her movements, what her husband is up to etc. If someone wanted to catch her alone, she's giving them all the information they need.

So scary that people don't think that they are setting themselves up for potential danger in this way.

Fingers crossed she is found safe and sound very soon.

I thought the same thing! She also posted recently that she is attending a work out center again. I hate to say this, but when the gas attendant said he saw her in the passenger seat.. i wonder if she could have been propped up.. kwim?

Praying she is found safe and SOON!

I thought the same thing! She also posted recently that she is attending a work out center again. I hate to say this, but when the gas attendant said he saw her in the passenger seat.. i wonder if she could have been propped up.. kwim?

Praying she is found safe and SOON!

I was wondering that - putting myself in that position, I'd have seen it as my last chance to get away and would have done anything - used the horn, kicked the windows out, hazard lights on, screamed etc if I couldn't have got out of the car. Even if I had a gun pointed at me by someone else in the car, I think I would have tried to do something (is a perp really going to shoot you when out in public, with his accomplice needing to return to the car?).

The only reasons I can think of as to why she sat there perfectly still, is that she was unconscious or worse, completely restrained and gagged or knew the person she was with and didn't want to get out. However, the rest of the facts (multiple use of card at cash point) sadly doesn't point to the last option.

Well I think she knows this person in the car with her.
Ill bet this guy whomever he is wore a baseball cap to cover his face.
I do not think she was in any danger at the gas station!

Id love to know if Husband has taken a poly to rule him out.
We dont know who this person was in the car with her it could be anyone.

Did any neighbors see her leave for work?
Did any neighbors see Hubby and what time (important i believe)

Why would the seats be down?
Why stop for gas?( A little gas!) Was it to fill a gas can?
what was put in the back a bike?
Were the seats like that before she left?

Or was that staged?
So many questions not many answers!

Why is it so easy for PPL to simply vanish.
Seen one moment gone the next!

I think that more than likely she was appearing to cooperate by sitting in the passenger seat because she was scared and threatened. Perhaps the kidnapper said if she cooperated he'd just take money and let her go. But if she didn't, he knew where she lived and would kill her/husband if you KWIM. I think that if she had been drugged or worse, he'd have just laid her down in the rear of the car where she was unlikely to be noticed. Seems like propping up an unconcious person might be an unnecessary risk to me.

That said, I really hope this turns out OK. I think its a stranger/stalker whose done it. My suspicion is he's left her somewhere isolated and then returned to the Walmart and dumped the vehicle there.

ETA- have LE said weather the window was broken from the outside or the inside?

There are so many missing in her age group with so many similarities.. snatched within a close distance of home or a known hang out/job. So many have open facebook pages, with pics, and so much personal info, where they live, where they work, their habits, so many posting from their phones giving their exact locations throughout the day.

I suspect there are many women abducted for human trafficking, or preyed upon by sick monsters simply by finding them on facebook.

As closely as all of us here know to watch our children in order to protect them from vile pedophiles, we need to protect our loved ones and ourselves by at least passing the knowledge on that public social media sites invite all kinds of sickos into our personal lives.

I pray this lovely young woman is found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme