GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would this guy stop for gas with a girl he intended to harm or kill.
that is what I do not understand.

He was seen!

I have this funny feeling when they find her they will find a guy also!

I hope you're right, but I think the window and mud tell a different story.

I'm so very sad for her husband this morning.

It seems the mud on the tires would be a pretty good clue...like people should be on the lookout for any mud tracks on the roads. I wonder, was it mud or was it dry dirt, hard for me to tell from the photos?
Also, really seems like there should be some good videos from surveillance since we have Wal-Mart, ATM & gas stations at play in this. I'm surprised there is no screen grab of a perp yet. Maybe LE already knows who was with her?

Why would this guy stop for gas with a girl he intended to harm or kill.
that is what I do not understand.

He was seen!

I have this funny feeling when they find her they will find a guy also!

Some people are just crazy. Others are high or looking for drugs. And some are just psychos who don't care.

I don't get the voluntarily missing vibe off this case.

I hope you're right, but I think the window and mud tell a different story.

I'm so very sad for her husband this morning.

It seems the mud on the tires would be a pretty good clue...like people should be on the lookout for any mud tracks on the roads. I wonder, was it mud or was it dry dirt, hard for me to tell from the photos?
Also, really seems like there should be some good videos from surveillance since we have Wal-Mart, ATM & gas stations at play in this. I'm surprised there is no screen grab of a perp yet. Maybe LE already knows who was with her?

Please go back a page and see the post with the news story about finding tire tracks and glass in the park. I don't think that is a coincidence.

Please go back a page and see the post with the news story about finding tire tracks and glass in the park. I don't think that is a coincidence.

:doh: Thank you...not sure how I missed that.

No, I wasn't sure if you saw it or might be interested. That's all. :)

Thank you :). I thought you were irritated with me for not reading before posting, because I have been irritated with others for taking up an entire page with questions that were already answered LOL

Thank you :). I thought you were irritated with me for not reading before posting, because I have been irritated with others for taking up an entire page with questions that were already answered LOL

Nope...It was I who had not read thoroughly...
:blushing:

BBM: Probably because the car needed gas.

And, it sounds like you are blaming her missing on her...and I respectfully disagree 100%. IMO

HEY Im not putting the blame on anyone here!

what if she stopped to help someone out? or someone stpped to help her out?
Im just tossing out questions!

Im out of here!

Lol! No. Thought it was missed possibly as I nearly missed it.

And I am not even sure I'm making sense anymore. Been up all night w/ cramps and trying to fall asleep! (Yes, TMI, I know!)

Wonder if someone was hiding in the backseat when she got in the vehicle? Could that explain the reclined back seats?

If the backseats are reclined, she was probably attacked (sexually) in the the back of the SUV.

JMO

Everyday, a new case (or 2) to follow. So sad and scary. Praying for the safe return of this beautiful young girl.

True you cannot pump your own gas but some locations (varies) have you get out and go pay for your gas inside (even if you are paying with a debit card)

Oh ok I didn't know that. Do you know if you can get cash back when you use your debit card getting gas without going in the store?

I ask because from what I understand about the video from the gas station, they couldn't tell who was driving..so I don't think anyone exited the car (suv).

And it would explain the stop for gas 8 mins later. Maybe he got small amounts of gas just to get cashback? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme