GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that more than likely she was appearing to cooperate by sitting in the passenger seat because she was scared and threatened. Perhaps the kidnapper said if she cooperated he'd just take money and let her go. But if she didn't, he knew where she lived and would kill her/husband if you KWIM. I think that if she had been drugged or worse, he'd have just laid her down in the rear of the car where she was unlikely to be noticed. Seems like propping up an unconcious person might be an unnecessary risk to me.

That said, I really hope this turns out OK. I think its a stranger/stalker whose done it. My suspicion is he's left her somewhere isolated and then returned to the Walmart and dumped the vehicle there.

ETA- have LE said weather the window was broken from the outside or the inside?

No way if your scared and HAVE a chance to get away you go they were at a gas station he was out of the car. she could have gotten out. JM:twocents:

I think he left her somewhere isolated also and left her car at walmart.

Was that car backed into the spot or pulled in forward?

I think the window was broken when he took her to the isolated place then she fought!

The gas was to establish she was at the gas station her tank might have been almost full already. A diversion!

Human Trafficking I dont think comes into play here.
Generally they take runaways and holmeless girls . Poor kids that no one will miss.
Very sad.

I think this is someone she knows directly or indirectly!

Heres a question!

Say she is not in any danger and its a normal day for her, Who would she let drive?

Did she normally drive herself?
Did someone usually drop her off?
Did she usually walk? Starbucks was really close!

Just had a look at her FB page - just a quick glance at the last few status messages she posted. For a public profile, which can be viewed by absolutely anyone, she gives a lot away about her working hours, her movements, what her husband is up to etc. If someone wanted to catch her alone, she's giving them all the information they need.

So scary that people don't think that they are setting themselves up for potential danger in this way.

Fingers crossed she is found safe and sound very soon.

I don't think a lot of people even realize they have it on public. Even 'friends of friends' is bad.

No way if your scared and HAVE a chance to get away you go they were at a gas station he was out of the car. she could have gotten out. JM:twocents:

In Oregon you can't pump your own gas. He could have had a gun on her at that very moment. Also some people 'freeze' when in danger. If he has already assaulted her she could be traumatized too. Moo.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Poli...park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html

search in D Park and in L Mountain - with proof of broken glass

"On Wednesday, searchers scoured Dodge Park, moving from the river banks to the brush. By the side of the road investigators marked, examined and documented tire tracks in the mud."

"They also marked areas with red tape where they found broken window glass."

Map of her trail other than the park or Mountain which comes to the East of this map

article-2219028-158C8EEC000005DC-750_634x416.jpg

Probably not a coincidence there are tire tracks and glass. And her car has mud and a broken window. :(

Is there a presser scheduled for today? If so, what time?

It's my belief that she went out to the car that morning and someone was there. Forced her into the car and drove away with her.

Did something unknown with her for 2 hours and half (from 6:45 am when she left home to 9:14 when they were at the gas station).

Stopped at two more gas stations. LE is also saying that her ATM card was used multiple times, including gas stations. To me, this means that it was used at OTHER types of locations too, but they are keeping that info secret. More than likely, LE has an ATM hit in the location they keep saying- they keep letting us know that she may have been in such and such area (sorry I can't remember the name at the moment).

Then, the perp did something even more horrible to her- and drove her car to the Walmart location.

In my experience, Walmart parking lots are huge. They always have the spots shopper actually use and the spots too far away that no one uses. At our local Walmart, it is very common to see many one or two big rig trucks there (their drivers probably sleeping), an RV (maybe for the same reason) and maybe one or two cars.

Also- it has been pointed out that in Oregon you can't pump your own gas. That means that the gas attendant was close to the car. Surely, he or she would have noticed a gun, a gag, rope, a dead body if there was one.

Via Twitter

‏@ValerieHurst
ABC news crew out in our area covering Whitney's disappearance. On GMA today

Did she sometimes ride a bike? that would explain the back seats being down.

And thanks for telling me about the gas stations im orig from jersey and we didnt pump our own gas either .

-Two areas searched yesterday-

Police search park, Larch Mtn. for missing Gresham woman

GRESHAM, Ore. – Authorities searched a park in Clackamas County and also Larch Mountain Wednesday in connection with a Gresham woman's Tuesday disappearance.

Police searched a heavily wooded area of Dodge Park, north of Sandy, Wednesday afternoon for 21-year-old Whitney Heichel. They also searched Larch Mountain in the Columbia River Gorge.

Investigators said Heichel's SUV was seen in the area.

link http://www.katu.com/news/local/Poli...park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html

So she sits quietly in the passenger seat while her abductor fills the truck? She must have gone willingly. Why would he then drive her out to the country then neatly park the vehicle back near her work? Unless he lived nearby and needed to get home soon. The truck window being broken even though she sat quietly in the truck at the gas station. Seems like it was broken for "effect" unless it was already broken before gassing up. It all seems very unlikely to me.

BBM: The driver never got out of the car (attendants pump gas in OR) and she was likely scared stiff. IMO, she did not go willingly, the circumstances have crime written all over them. And, her staying in the vehicle says to me she was most likely and literally scared stiff.

Did she sometimes ride a bike? that would explain the back seats being down.

And thanks for telling me about the gas stations im orig from jersey and we didnt pump our own gas either .

Pretty sure the husband said the seats being down was odd.

And I believe the vehicle was backed into the spot. I am having trouble linking stories. But they are all on here!

(I see you are in FL. Lived there and in NJ too. :) )

It's my belief that she went out to the car that morning and someone was there. Forced her into the car and drove away with her.

Did something unknown with her for 2 hours and half (from 6:45 am when she left home to 9:14 when they were at the gas station).

Stopped at two more gas stations. LE is also saying that her ATM card was used multiple times, including gas stations. To me, this means that it was used at OTHER types of locations too, but they are keeping that info secret. More than likely, LE has an ATM hit in the location they keep saying- they keep letting us know that she may have been in such and such area (sorry I can't remember the name at the moment).

Then, the perp did something even more horrible to her- and drove her car to the Walmart location.

In my experience, Walmart parking lots are huge. They always have the spots shopper actually use and the spots too far away that no one uses. At our local Walmart, it is very common to see many one or two big rig trucks there (their drivers probably sleeping), an RV (maybe for the same reason) and maybe one or two cars.

Also- it has been pointed out that in Oregon you can't pump your own gas. That means that the gas attendant was close to the car. Surely, he or she would have noticed a gun, a gag, rope, a dead body if there was one.

I wouldn't count on them noticing a lot. I think one report said the driver was acting nervous? Sometimes they are extremely busy and literally running between cars. Other times you might have to wake them up!

Its illegal to pump your own gas in Oregon. I personally know this because I go there often. This guy wouldn't get out of the car unless he needed something from the store.
The attendant is usually running around like a chicken with there head off running from car to car.

I've personally never seen more than one attendant at a time working. Although they're fast, its still a longer wait than people pumping thier own gas
Also, we have to keep in mind this was during the morning rush hours. Lots of people going to work at that time in the morning.
IMO

I wouldn't count on them noticing a lot. I think one report said the driver was acting nervous? Sometimes they are extremely busy and literally running between cars. Other times you might have to wake them up!

Why would this guy stop for gas with a girl he intended to harm or kill.
that is what I do not understand.

He was seen!

I have this funny feeling when they find her they will find a guy also!

Its illegal to pump your own gas in Oregon. I personally know this because I go there often. This guy wouldn't get out of the car unless he needed something from the store.
The attendant is usually running around like a chicken with there head off running from car to car.

I've personally never seen more than one attendant at a time working. Although they're fast, its still a longer wait than people pumping thier own gas
Also, we have to keep in mind this was during the morning rush hours. Lots of people going to work at that time in the morning.
IMO

True you cannot pump your own gas but some locations (varies) have you get out and go pay for your gas inside (even if you are paying with a debit card)

Is there a presser scheduled for today? If so, what time?

Via FlashAlert (this link is what LE uses for updates to media/public)
http://flashalertportland.net/press-releases.html

Updates for missing person
Gresham Police Dept - 10/17/12

Due to the media demands and in order to communicate regularly, daily briefings on the Whitney Heichel case will begin tomorrow (October 18) at the Gresham City Hall in the Council Chambers.
Pending any breaking information, there will be no new information tonight, but regular briefings will begin tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Gresham City Hall is at 1333 NW Eastman Pkwy Gresham, OR.

Why would this guy stop for gas with a girl he intended to harm or kill.
that is what I do not understand.

He was seen!

I have this funny feeling when they find her they will find a guy also!

BBM: Probably because the car needed gas.

And, it sounds like you are blaming her missing on her...and I respectfully disagree 100%. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme